Yoshimitsu Web Theater.

A lot of vids, many of which I'll have to catch up on later. Funny how I always would do X move when you do Y when I watch your vids. Which is to say, you always surprise me with your Yoshi in good ways. I did see some missed opportunities, but it's easy to be critical as a spectator. Seriously, nice job on your tourney placement, team tourney placement, and side matches! Glad to see you still reppin', buddy.

Xianghua is the best to use against Yoshimitsu - he is rendered useless by her.

A lot of vids, many of which I'll have to catch up on later. Funny how I always would do X move when you do Y when I watch your vids. Which is to say, you always surprise me with your Yoshi in good ways. I did see some missed opportunities, but it's easy to be critical as a spectator. Seriously, nice job on your tourney placement, team tourney placement, and side matches! Glad to see you still reppin', buddy.

Thanks buddy, and I can see those missed opportunities, some are miss inputs, and some are simply because I changed completely my style, sometimes I wasn't looking at the clock at the right time, etc.
But finally we start to see some results with Yoshi after a few attempts to show his potential, I haven't posted the team tournament matches wich were the best for me, I was beasting, beating RTD, Mick and Thugish in a row twice is something hard to see.

And about the X matchup, last year I told Mick that X is one of the worst match up for Yoshi, but I guess after so many positives results against her, I changed my mind, X not being able to punish him so hard gives you some room to risk and still win given the damage scale, but yeah, X has tools to space him, but is not like fighting against Ivy where she can push you out so easy, so X poke game is awesome, but she has to hit you more than Yoshi needs to, that settles the balance right in the middle, so it's up to the player.

And here are the teams matches where I had to fight, the first match for some reason is incomplete, it ends in the middle of the last fight against RTD, but I won that.

W1 (Ramon and Woahhzz lose against Mick, I beat Mick, Thugish and RTD)

WF (Oof beats Ramon and Woahhzz and I beat Oof)

GF (Ramon beats RTD, Thugish beats Ramon and Woahhzz and I beat Thugish and Mick to win my first shit ever in the US :))

I'm sad that you didn't take singles :(

Yeah, i wanted that too, i ran out of gas by sunday, you know how is this, friday and saturday i played a lot and i didn't get to sleep more than a couple of hours in both days, but no excuses, errors cost in tournaments and fighting these monsters is always a challenge, but in dev, im sure a mexican will take that home, so get ready paisano.

Rep the Yoshi like I know you do, lolo. I'll be watching DEV(when I can if I don't get disturbed a lot) like a school girl admiring her hero lol

Rep the Yoshi like I know you do, lolo. I'll be watching DEV(when I can if I don't get disturbed a lot) like a school girl admiring her hero lol

Lol, thnaks, I will do my best to get to DEV, but is not easy, if I would live here in the US, traveling would be easy.

Lol, thnaks, I will do my best to get to DEV, but is not easy, if I would live here in the US, traveling would be easy.

Well, if you make it out, then rep that Yoshi for us. Now that I'm gone, you're the only serious Yoshi rep left there in North America! I've been repping Yoshi here in Japan, but it's not like they have any tournaments. Just TGNs (Tokyo Game Night).

If you ever make it to Japan, we'll definitely session. Again, nice job, man.

Back