You want DLC characters?

You want DLC characters?

• Yes

Votes: 287 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 7.1%

• Total voters
I don't know because I've never been attached to any of the characters. They could even replace Sieg and I wouldn't really care. I would just use Nightmare instead and enjoy all the benefits he has over Sieg.

You wouldn´t care?

Poor Siegfried, you don´t deserve him or anyone in the game.

You wouldn´t care?

Poor Siegfried, you don´t deserve him or anyone in the game.
What's the point in caring? He's just a medium for a fighting style in SC to me. A moveset skin complete with one liners so corny that they're hilarious.

What's the point in caring? He's just a medium for a fighting style in SC to me. A moveset skin complete with one liners so corny that they're hilarious.

And that´s why I´m saying you don´t deserve him, for you it´s just that, but doesn´t all your story with him means anything? What about your battles? Did they mean something to you? He fought just for you as a team.

Hello? Is there a heart there?

And that´s why I´m saying you don´t deserve him, for you it´s just that, but doesn´t all your story with him means anything? What about your battles? Did they mean something to you? He fought just for you as a team.

Hello? Is there a heart there?
My victories aren't because of the character I use, they're because of me. A character is only used as an extension of yourself. Sure some are made to accommodate certain playstyles better than others but in the end they're only an extension of the player.

My victories aren't because of the character I use, they're because of me. A character is only used as an extension of yourself. Sure some are made to accommodate certain playstyles better than others but in the end they're only an extension of the player.

Inspiring.

No, your victories are because of the work of a team, Siegfried makes his part too and he deserves more respect than you give it to him.

And wrong, you may win in part because of you, but that does not aplies on everyone. Check my case, like I said in the other thread, I suck at the game, I only win because I trust my partner (Cassandra in SCIV and Pyrrha in SCV) and we work together, without them I would be nothing.

Check my case, like I said in the other thread, I suck at the game, I only win because I trust my partner (Cassandra in SCIV and Pyrrha in SCV) and we work together, without them I would be nothing.
Then everyone you're beating must suck too for falling for gimmicks. Oh well, I don't think I'll ever understand your logic but whatever inspires you to keep playing must be working if you're still playing. You're the one controlling your character, what is there to trust? You're the one making the decisions and the reads to down your opponent. I could inversely say (if the characters were animate/real) they're the ones trusting you to not get them killed. Victory depends on how you play and the way your opponent handles your style of play. What character you pick only affects how your opponent handles you, you still have to do all the work. The character is only a medium for yourself.

Then everyone you're beating must suck too for falling for gimmicks. Oh well, I don't think I'll ever understand your logic but whatever inspires you to keep playing must be working if you're still playing. You're the one controlling your character, what is there to trust? You're the one making the decisions and the reads to down your opponent. I could inversely say (if the characters were animate/real) they're the ones trusting you to not get them killed. Victory depends on how you play and the way your opponent handles your style of play. What character you pick only affects how your opponent handles you, you still have to do all the work. The character is only a medium for yourself.

No, the character inspires me and so she can gain my trust, we become a team, we work together, I´m not the only one making the decisions, it´s a fight were two people works as one.

Here, in SCIV I have more than 15000 fights in ranked matchs in two years, all of them with Cassandra. After all that you can´t expect me to not feel anything for her, she became so close that we can read each others minds and work as one.

But hey, I´m starting to giving up, the more you talk the more I believe that there is no heart inside there (no offense, please). It´s very sad that you think they don´t have a heart (the irony...)

No, the character inspires me and so she can gain my trust, we become a team, we work together, I´m not the only one making the decisions, it´s a fight were two people works as one.

Here, in SCIV I have more than 15000 fights in ranked matchs in two years, all of them with Cassandra. After all that you can´t expect me to not feel anything for her, she became so close that we can read each others minds and work as one.

But hey, I´m starting to giving up, the more you talk the more I believe that there is no heart inside there (no offense, please). It´s very sad that you think they don´t have a heart (the irony...)

ARE YOU HIGH

No, your victories are because of the work of a team, Siegfried makes his part too and he deserves more respect than you give it to him.

And wrong, you may win in part because of you, but that does not aplies on everyone. Check my case, like I said in the other thread, I suck at the game, I only win because I trust my partner (Cassandra in SCIV and Pyrrha in SCV) and we work together, without them I would be nothing.
you are such a fucking weirdo

I didn't know inanimate objects can make decisions.
Nor did I know inanimate objects could read minds.
I care about things, just not characters that act as a medium of myself. I care about my family, friends, and my truck. xD

Isn t you guys beagin a litle harsh with Lang i mean it, we never know who is behide the pc screem

Ok, Solo, I´ll leave it here if you don´t mind, I don´t want this to go so much off topic.

Still, I´m very sad, hope your case isn´t the common thing.

Have a good day =)

As it turns out, I can't play by believing really hard at my controller. I actually gotta pick that sucker up and play. It's my inputs and thought processes that determine what my boy Mitsu does. :B: ain't gonna spam itself.

I'm sure everyone here wouldn't mind the return of Zas, Mina, Talim, and possibly Cassandra.

If they can only make them in CAS due to lack of character slots, then they should give us a "standard character outfit", so people won't be bitching about hitboxes. Make it real simple so in character creation mode all you have to do is select 1 icon and the whole standard costume will come on. This would make it convenient for tourneys.

They should also do the same for Djin :)

I'm sure everyone here wouldn't mind the return of Zas, Mina, Talim, and possibly Cassandra.

If they can only make them in CAS due to lack of character slots, then they should give us a "standard character outfit", so people won't be bitching about hitboxes. Make it real simple so in character creation mode all you have to do is select 1 icon and the whole standard costume will come on. This would make it convenient for tourneys.

They should also do the same for Djin :)
Fixed.

Back