Your Favorite Ivy?

Yeah I need to rethink 44K application. I use it a lot because the range is misleading and the while down state fakes a lot of people out..but against a good opponent i get chipped at.

Hello,

Ivyfanboy, I add you on PSN if you want.
I want to play lot of mirror match for up my level...

See you later.

Ring: Yeah I had the same problem in fighting Ivy in heavy lag. I joined a room that Kairi121 was in and it was 3 bars and every single time she did CL A+B, A+K it was a free hit for her because I couldn't block the low part in the lag. Then she used WP A+K (I think that's the notation for the easily blockable offline low whip leg grab) 4 times in a row and had the nerve to call me a noob because I didn't block it once. I had to put on my mic just to get on and cuss her stupid ass out.

SL: Have fun with that match against Teflon. It'll be a test of your anti lag fighting skills but I think you can do it. Oh and Teflon uses mostly B grabs, not A.

Ring: Yeah I had the same problem in fighting Ivy in heavy lag. I joined a room that Kairi121 was in and it was 3 bars and every single time she did CL A+B, A+K it was a free hit for her because I couldn't block the low part in the lag. Then she used WP A+K (I think that's the notation for the easily blockable offline low whip leg grab) 4 times in a row and had the nerve to call me a noob because I didn't block it once. I had to put on my mic just to get on and cuss her stupid ass out.

SL: Have fun with that match against Teflon. It'll be a test of your anti lag fighting skills but I think you can do it. Oh and Teflon uses mostly B grabs, not A.

Kairi121 sucks. I actually got a decent enough connection to fight her, and I managed to beat her. She immediately left my room though. I could hear her cussing me on the mic. lol

Kairi121 is a fu**ing moron! She is not even worth mentioning. I have had 4 bars with her and beated the crap out of that retarded sh**! She used SW 22K the whole time and tried to grab me the whole time. Lol

After I beated that stupid bitch 3 times in a row she left my session and started calling me a "loser", although she has lost (sounds logical, huh? lol). Another SW 22K spammer is a French player called "crywar" - uses SW 22K the WHOLE time, but sends hatemail if someone uses SW 22K with Ivy too. Some people are so full of sh**, and the sad thing is - they don't even now that they are full of sh**. ^^

lmao! that's funny.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt till i see it. I like helping people out and pointing out online vs offline flaws anyway.

I always go into an Ivy match suspicious...there's very few decent ones. Finding a good Ivy is liking finding an online Mitsu that doesn't 1A.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt till i see it. I like helping people out and pointing out online vs offline flaws anyway.

I always go into an Ivy match suspicious...there's very few decent ones. Finding a good Ivy is liking finding an online Mitsu that doesn't 1A.

She was in your room the other day. She had a mic. I think she was crying when I cs'd her that whole match.

Kairi121 is a fu**ing moron! She is not even worth mentioning. I have had 4 bars with her and beated the crap out of that retarded sh**! She used SW 22K the whole time and tried to grab me the whole time. Lol

After I beated that stupid bitch 3 times in a row she left my session and started calling me a "loser", although she has lost (sounds logical, huh? lol). Another SW 22K spammer is a French player called "crywar" - uses SW 22K the WHOLE time, but sends hatemail if someone uses SW 22K with Ivy too. Some people are so full of sh**, and the sad thing is - they don't even now that they are full of sh**. ^^

She's a good Ivy. Of course she can't beat any of us but she's good she runs from the room every time she loss.

Sometimes i cant blame them. They just don't know any better. If all they play is online it's hard to understand why these tactics dont work offline. Only so much you can grasp with online play and coaching.

Anywho ill give her a fair shot despite the warning. lol maybe the arcade stick issue will even things up. (I miss g9B soo much!). And we all have to start somewhere...I was horrible for a whole 9 months of owning the game.

IFB: I can understand you wanting to play Ring despite having 3 bars of heavy lag because......it's Ring. But why in the holy hell would you want to withstand 3 bars of lag again to fight Kairi121? Do you normally do 3 bar matches? I NEVER do them, only reason I played Kairi that one time was because there were 2 other people in the room with 5 bars and I wanted to play them. Trust me, it'll be laggy as shit, everytime she uses CL A+B, A+K you WILL get hit. It's the worst online match you can have, plus she's a stupid, ignorant, broad.

Haha, I have heard so much about Kairi, but never actually played her. I'd love to, playing against Ivy spammers can be really entertaining.

I also never played on 3 bar connection (especially after playing porkloafking, that was my worst 3 bar experience ever, not against his Hilde, but Amy. 6:6B all the time and I couldn't do a thing, because it felt like it was +10 on block), but now I can play it without much problem. After having played ridiculous amount of online in the past 1,5 years, I find myself adapting really quickly to any lag. I wonder if it can help me to improve my reaction. The only problem is to find anyone who is willing to play on such lag, hmm...

Edit;
IFB- Ill actually ask you, why the constant use of SW 22K and that bunk UB? But GGs though IFB, hope you train hard with SL.
also SL- ggs, funny shit with timefly lmao.

those were all 2A+K...and they were very few and at highly appropriate times. Didn't you use way more lows than me? UB is rarely used by me but i started getting frequent after all the shake combos (i couldnt shake them for some reason). Ivy's 22K/2A+K are valid even in online play, she has to have some low, it's at the frequency you use it and the set ups. Nearly all of mine are CH so the fact it's a low rarely matters. It wasn't out of spite or even standard tactic, just I usually play online with an eye for an an eye mentality as a balancing act. All those uses of it were fully valid offline anyway.

Well if she's a 3 bar I'll pass, I only played ring because well...it's fuckin Ring.

Also after many matches with S_L we declared lag tactics rules! In which case S_L is the scariest lag tactic Ivy I've ever faced lol. Apparently I'm really bad at lag abusing Ivy, I do that blocking/thinking thing too much. And as Ring and S+L said I REALLY need to stop ducking so much. I'm just so paranoid of lows with online play. I have nightmares of Sophie swiping at my ankles.

those were all 2A+K...and they were very few and at highly appropriate times. Didn't you use way more lows than me? UB is rarely used by me but i started getting frequent after all the shake combos (i couldnt shake them for some reason). Ivy's 22K/2A+K are valid even in online play, she has to have some low, it's at the frequency you use it and the set ups. Nearly all of mine are CH so the fact it's a low rarely matters. It wasn't out of spite or even standard tactic, just I usually play online with an eye for an an eye mentality as a balancing act. All those uses of it were fully valid offline anyway.

Well if she's a 3 bar I'll pass, I only played ring because well...it's fuckin Ring.

Also after many matches with S_L we declared lag tactics rules! In which case S_L is the scariest lag tactic Ivy I've ever faced lol. Apparently I'm really bad at lag abusing Ivy, I do that blocking/thinking thing too much. And as Ring and S+L said I REALLY need to stop ducking so much. I'm just so paranoid of lows with online play. I have nightmares of Sophie swiping at my ankles.

2A+K? I'm pretty sure those low sweeps were SW 22K- and majority of them were on wake-up. Also, I don't really mind and I don't want to offend, but that SW 22k, that UB and the grabs were really the only damage you were able to land on me. And, very few? maybe that UB was rarely used, but the SW 22K was used... a lot. I did use lows however, I did not use 1A/lag tactics. Also, those stun combos I don't believe are shakeable- I did not use A+B unless it was on accident-or I expected you to block. But Cervantes' A+B is a bunk stun, so I tend not to combo on hit. 2A+B is a different story, though. But I have to disagree, majority of those SW 22k's were not CH- in fact, I was trying to block quite a few of them but failed because of lag. The speed of that move is i26 I believe, equivalent to Cass' 1A. Anyways, I can see this'll only become an argument if I proceed- and I'm going to not doubt you, and agree to disagree about how we saw those lows. GGs, again- and hope to fight you again soon.

also- I deleted you because I thought you were inactive- btu if you want me to re-add I will =) Good connection too, you're only 8hrs away.

22K and 2A+K is the same move, just 2A+K is safer (-14~15 on block) and does more damage. It's her second best low and it's also a borderline lag tactic, i25. I dunno, I never use it online unless as a techtrap because it catches all tech and hits grounded. But it's like with LM 1K, a LOT of people can't block this move offline. A great move because of the safety, damage and Super TC properties (goes under mids)

I think it can be thrown out randomly offline in certain circumstances but online its not legit especially on wake up cause depending on the opponent they will be anticipateing a mid low mixup so they simply have to block mid and react to 2A+K being her only dangerous low.

It's really hard to place when and what moves to really not use online. Sure labeling them lag tactic is obvious but you can't simply strip away valuable moves all together. I generally match my opponent.

Anywho, it's online and no one should take it seriously. I'll just watch for it in the future.

Back