Your Favorite Ivy?

Linkrkc. Totally biased but after being SS/CSed millions of times by the guy from 2004-2008 in SC2 and SC3 there's just no other pick. Plus he's still part of the team! High fives lol!

i've said it before & i'll say it again. Linkrkc is the best ivy in america. dude did'nt even play the game for a long time & practiced for a short while before Quakecon happened. he then gets 1st place by easily beating S.U. in the finals...........Link is pure brilliance. BTW Link, hows' Tekken coming along for you?

Sword/B&B Ivy = Link (Evo 2K9). Link has basic Ivy patented - pro defense and frame monster. A great model for beginning Ivy users and any SC player in general. My personal favorite.

SG/"Shenanigan"/WTFjusthappened Ivy = Malek. Simply put, Malek can vary his Ivy in a second. Just because you have fought another good Ivy doesn't mean you know what Malek can do. I imagine malek's Ivy if I try something unorthodox.

Notable ones: Woahzz, Eli and SL. Wish I had the chance to fight these guys. Maybe SC5. :)

Reactions: SL
Linkrkc. Totally biased but after being SS/CSed millions of times by the guy from 2004-2008 in SC2 and SC3 there's just no other pick. Plus he's still part of the team! High fives lol!

same...4 years of getting raped in 4 different games has my choice set in stone.

Well I take back what I said. Dani's Ivy is my favorite. He combines spacing with his own Stylish Coil based Ivy. He playes asafe and also has pretty combos. He is also very Classy. :D GGs Dani.

P.S. But you betta get ready. I whoop that ass with Talim bitch! Imma be like wind! Your gonna be like My Nookie!

SG/"Shenanigan"/WTFjusthappened Ivy = Malek. Simply put, Malek can vary his Ivy in a second. Just because you have fought another good Ivy doesn't mean you know what Malek can do. I imagine malek's Ivy if I try something unorthodox.
don't know if you were directing this post at me, but i said "best ivy in america".

My boy woahhzz gettin' very little love here, haha. Gotta go with him, to support the hometeam.

It doesn't say best Ivy anyway, it says 'favorite' Ivy. Honestly I'd watch SC3 Ivy anyday over SC4 Ivy, much more entertaining. But of course that's just my opinion and preference.

Back