Your non-Soul Calibur mains?

...Thats stupid. Kenshi's been in enough crap. Let Tanya and Sareena have a moment for once...
Tanya and Sareena's names both came up. NetherRealm's first DLC will not be their last "as long as people are still play MK". In the DLC they confirmed Kenshi and Scarlet in, they were also talking about bringing Kintaro in but that was later scrapped from what I heard. So they need someone else to bring in in Kintaro's place because they wanted to bring 3 new characters in on the DLC. I heard they're bringing Rain in Kintaro's place for this DLC alongside Kenshi and Scarlet and then Tanya and Sareena are toss-ups for a later DLC. Little easter egg too, on Shao Kahn's stage there are 2 ladies that are bound on each side of the chair, facing the chair to the right is Kitana.. to the left is none other than Scarlet :P

Tanya and Sareena's names both came up. NetherRealm's first DLC will not be their last "as long as people are still play MK". In the DLC they confirmed Kenshi and Scarlet in, they were also talking about bringing Kintaro in but that was later scrapped from what I heard. So they need someone else to bring in in Kintaro's place because they wanted to bring 3 new characters in on the DLC. I heard they're bringing Rain in Kintaro's place for this DLC alongside Kenshi and Scarlet and then Tanya and Sareena are toss-ups for a later DLC. Little easter egg too, on Shao Kahn's stage there are 2 ladies that are bound on each side of the chair, facing the chair to the right is Kitana.. to the left is none other than Scarlet :P

Oh! If you use Kitana on that stage then Tanya takes her place.

Mortal Kombat 2011: Sonya and Kitana
Virtua Fighter: Sarah, Pai, and Eileen
Street Fighter: Chun Li and Cammy
BlazBlue: Litchi and Carl
Arcana Heart(If 3 DOES get released on Games on Demand on Xbox Live): Mei Fang and Fiona
Marvel vs. Capcom: Chun Li and Mega Man/Roll
Marvel vs. Capcom 2: Chun Li, Mega Man, Roll, and B.B. Hood/Cammy

Guilty Gear: Jam, Sol Bad Guy,

BlazBlue: Ragna, Noel, Makoto, Leichi

Mortal Kombat: Noob, Smoke, Sonya

Tekken: Steve Fox, Lilli, Jin, Asuka, Christie

Street Fighter (SSF4: Ibuki, Cammy, Juri), (SF3: Ibuki, Ken), (SFII: Ken, Ryu), (SFA: Guy, Cammy, Juni, Julie, R. Mika, Karen, Sakura)

King Of Fighters: Kyo, King, Angel, Iori, Robert, K', Kula, Venessa

SnK Fighting Games: Rock, when ever he's in a game

Marvel Vs Series: Hayoto, Strider, Ryu, Akuma, Ken, Sakura, Gambit, Chris, Dante, Morrigan, Zero

Rival School/Project Justice: Batsu, Akira, Kyosuke

Dead Or Alive: Hitomi, Jan Lee

Super Smash Bros: Link, Toon/Young Link, Sonic, Lucario, Ike, Marth

Virtua Fighter 5: Aoki, Ashly Bryant, Jackie Bryant

And I'm done listing fighting games I play because I don't want to make this post too long... :\

Tekken 6: Any Mishima (that includes Jin, who is actually my top main), Miguel, Lars
SF4/SSF4: Ryu, Cammy, Juri, wish Ibuki (she's hard to use, IMO), eventually Evil Ryu
Mortal Kombat 9: Johnny Cage
pretty much any King of Fighters: Kyo, Iori, K'
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Dante, Deadpool, Wesker (Wesker is not really working out, though)

Tekken 5 : Law, Paul, King
Tobal 2 : Gren, Hom, Fei - Long
Garou MOTW : Terry, Butt, Hotaru, Gato
KOF : Ikari Team, Terry, Ryo, Robert, Kyo
NGBC : Terry, Marco, Ryo, Hotaru

Guilty Gear AC: Testament, Eddie, Millia
Blazblue: Valkenhayn, Arakune, Litchi
Tekken 6: Zafina, Nina
Sengoku Basara X: Oiichi, Kenshii, Hanbei

Tekken 6: Lee and Bob
DOA 4: Brad Wong and Bayman
MK9: Stryker, Rain and Scorpion
Bloody Roar 4: Reiji and Alice

Currently...
BlazBlue CS: Taokaka
MK9: Stryker, Smoke
Arcana Heart 3: Mei-Fang, Petra

^ lol Cammy was my main before SSf4 xD
she will forever remain in my heart along with Daisy <- who i main in every game she's in. especially the mario related sports games. and there was only one thing I didn't like about Cammy and that was her japanese voice. it was TERRIBLE and made me cringe every time I heard it and then questioned who the heck put on her japanese voice in the first place.

Bloody Roar: Jenny The Bat.
Tekken:Yoshimitsu
Street Fighter:Skullomania,Chun Li.
Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Wolverine,Dormammu.
Naruto:Shino,Gaara,Sasuke,Konan.

For games i've actually tried to play.
GG: Chipp/Jam/Baiken
BB: Bang
SF3: Yun
SF4: Yun
MvC3: Dante and whoever
Tekken: Hwoarang for Tag Hwo with Ling or Eddie
AH3: Konoha
MB: Ryougi Shiki
KoF2002UM: Terry/Kim/King sometime a little Vanessa
CvS2: Terry/Kim/King..... ya i sucked.
DoA3: Hitomi or Ein
Bloody Roar: Shina/Uriko/Long/Shenlong/Jenny/Gado/Alice and Stryder... i mean Bakuryu

For games not yet out.
Persona 4: Chie or Naoto
Chaos Code: Hikaru or Kagari
KoFXIII: Kim/Terry and a slew of the cast...
SC5: Since my SC main is always Kilik and he doesn't exist yet..... Maxi/Viola/Ezio/Natsu/Pyhhra
TTT2: Hwoarang and Ling/Eddie/Leo
UMvC3: Dante and whoever
SFxT (most likely not touching the game): Hwoarang and unknown.
SkullGirls: Ms. Fortune and maybe an unknown.
Aquapazza: Manaka or Touka
Under Night In-Birth: Dunno yet but i'm so hype

Woooooooooooooo

Tekken: Anna, Leo, Zafina, and Dragunov and when TTT2 comes out on consoles Jun.
SSFIVAE: Rose, Juri, + Abel
Bloody Roar: Jenny and Alice

Back