Your Top Three Favorite Beer/Liquor Brand?

Top 3 American beers:
Aquafina
Dasani
Kirkland Signature

Lol... are you trying to say American beer is watered down?

While that is true in most cases(see any large brewery: Anheuser Busch, Miller, etc.) I wouldn't go so far as to say all american brews are watered down. There are many, many, microbreweries, smaller brewing companies, and home brewers that would beg to differ. Brews from all over the world are emulated all over the US and are definately worth giving a try. If you can get a hold of Fat Tire or any of the New Belgium brewing company's work, DO IT! They make amazing lagers. Don't hate on my country. ;)

Beer:
1.Heinekin
2.lowenbrau special
3.corona (Limes required!!)
oddly enough if any of these choice of beer are not available. I will not drink it period. I actually dont like beer I prefer liquor.

Liquor:
1.Southern comfort 80% proof (i have had a love/hate type thing with soco since I was 14. that sounds stoopid)
2.Patron (the only tequila I can drink and not hurl later)
3.Kettle One...FTW

lol For beer, anything mainly. Not a big fan of it.

But for Liquor its different:

Capt. Morgan's Private stock
Johnny Walker

Those are most likely my favs. lol

Mine are:

Beer

1. Heineken
2. Budweiser
3. Corona

^^^3 beers that should NEVER be on a "best of" list lol.

Beer:

1. Blue Moon
2. Fat Tire
3. New Castle

*(Honorable mention: The Monty Python inspired beer "Holy Ale", despite the gimick...is actually really good)

Hard Liquer:

1. Patron Silver Tequila
2. CAp'n Morgan Tattoo Rum
3. UV Blue Vodka

Beer:
1. Blue Moon
2. Fat Tire
3. New Castle

Hard Liquer:
1. Patron Silver Tequila
2. CAp'n Morgan Tattoo Rum
3. UV Blue Vodka

Oh noes.... You've got to be my drinking buddy. I literally screamed "Oh yeah, FAT TIRE IS THE SHIT, DRINK IT!" at my desk here at work.

So i'm like, "yeah sweet list," then i read Tattoo and UV Blue....WHATTT?!

1. Eye of the Hawk
2. Hoegarden
3. Grolsch

Honorable mention: Landshark (aka Water)

Don't drink much liquor.

damn i'm gone for a few days and i miss an alcohol thread. gotta educate a bit here.

beers:

goldendrak
anchor stream
rogue dead guy ale
flying fish esb amber ale
and fifth for now is rogue northwestern ale

i know it's a top three but i can't really break it down to three so whatever

alcohol

makers mark
johnny walker blue (not that i can afford it but that stuff is great imo)
pretty much just stick to whiskey or scotch, i love scotch but it gets me in trouble

Hey Uuh maybe its just how we do it in Australia but here Liqueur and Spirits are 2 different things and most of you have listed various spirits as your favorite liqueurs.

Spirit = Vodka, Jinn, Whisky, Bourbon (all the 30-50% alcohol drinks)
Liqueur = Baileys, Midori, Creme De Menthe, Creme de Cacao, Triple Sec ECT (all the 10-20%s)

Maybe im wrong Im not arrogant enough to think I know something that none of you know. Anyway my top 3 fav beers and Liqueurs:

Beer: Squires, Carlton and Blonde (low carb ftw)
Liqueur: Baileys (blended with ice and milk that shit is nice), Creme de menthe+Cacao (Eclair makes Grasshoppers for us sometimes while we play)

Hard Alcohol;
E&J'

Other than that, I don't care, I'll drink it without enjoying it anyway.

Beer;
Corona+Lime
Newcastle

My faves are none, none and none. Seriously, it tastes like piss and the buzz isn't worth it. I'd rather drink soda. At least there's flavour there.

beers:
heineken
tennents super
birra moretti

liqueurs:
rum + pear
baileys
vodka (strawberry)

Hey Uuh maybe its just how we do it in Australia but here Liqueur and Spirits are 2 different things and most of you have listed various spirits as your favorite liqueurs.

Spirit = Vodka, Jinn, Whisky, Bourbon (all the 30-50% alcohol drinks)
Liqueur = Baileys, Midori, Creme De Menthe, Creme de Cacao, Triple Sec ECT (all the 10-20%s)

Maybe im wrong Im not arrogant enough to think I know something that none of you know.

Ok... Liquor is different than Liqueur.

In the States we don't use the term "Spirits" all that much when we are talking about Liquor (ie. Vodka, Gin, Whiskey, Rum)

Liqueur is what you mentioned, Baileys, Midori etc.

no one in here said absenthe? the fuck? am i in a thread that hails excellent alcholoic beverages and absenthe isn't mentioned?

fuck the bull shit... that green fairy got my number got damn.

green fairy.
vodka top shelf only.
tequila. minus Jose... me and Jose got beef.

for beer..
corona + lime
heini
Guiness

cocktails....
a man for malibu. such a sweet taste.
who knew that soju is an excellent coctail drink?
classic long island ice tea

Beers:
Starobrno
Falcon Bayersk
Kilkenny

Liqour:
Famous Grouse
Pretty much any other scotch
Jack Daniels

Why bother with drinks and grog?

Back