Yun-Seong General Discussion

2KB, of course. Move would be great if it was mid,mid (the high kick whiffs sooo often, even after 2K hits, it isn't funny anymore...) and the transition was optional. But here it should work fine.

Has anyone successfully incorporated 4B+K into their game? Against the wall/ edge it's not too shabby as the retreating slice is more likely to hit and thus stun. I've been tossing around the idea of using it in the same manner as 44B, then following up with either 6A+B or 6B.

I use it occasionally, but it's hard to describe when exactly. Most of the times, when I expect something advancing like stance switching Mitsus. I'll try with my back against the wall, the idea sounds good on paper.

I would recommend 4B+K for people that use moves that advance in and cut off retreating and step. i.e. Liz/sofie 66A type moves. Also great to make people want to not rush in on you. But only in those senarios. It can be whiff punished if someone is waiting for it and its linear so be aware of that.

Hi everyone ;) I have a lot of problems with Yun's 8KKK (JF). Any tips?

Man it's been a long time where the hell have you been.

Yun's JF is all about getting the first JF kick to hit. Press K when the first kick hits the opponent, and then just try to get the timing for the rest.

8K:K:K:K

Man it's been a long time where the hell have you been.

Yun's JF is all about getting the first JF kick to hit. Press K when the first kick hits the opponent, and then just try to get the timing for the rest.

8K:K:K:K

Noob question(s):
Is it random recovery like Yoshis JF4A:A:A:A:A even if you execute the command correctly?
Or is it those guaranteed recovery if executed correctly? Forgive my noobish behavior.

Noob question(s):
Is it random recovery like Yoshis JF4A:A:A:A:A even if you execute the command correctly?
Or is it those guaranteed recovery if executed correctly? Forgive my noobish behavior.

If you do it perfectly he always taunts afterward. We all agree that sucks cause you could combo after it hits if he didn't taunt.

Hell no i don't play Yun, he's to difficult, it's all about Ivy.

How is Yun supposed to be difficult when Ivy's the character with like 3 stances and 100+ something moves and options to choose from. Yun is very easy to pick up and learn, He's actually very simple; Which explains why he's a low-tier.

No, Low Tier characters are hard to use, because you fuck up with them so much. Like I use Taki, Tira, Talim, Mina, and Lizzy and because their hit confirmation is weird, it makes it hard to use them

1 of yun seongs counters

so, sometimes when im fighting with yun seong, i go into stance (B+K) and when an nme misses or something, and i just press K a few times, instead of a normal kick, he kicks, sidesteps, jumps onto the nme, and stomps them into the ground. idk how im doing this, it doesnt happen very often, and its not on the skill list, and i havent seen any threads about this. so can anyone tell me how to properly pull this move off, if anyone knows what im talkign about.

1 of yun seongs counters

Crane stance avoids verticals. When they do one you will get the attack throw(?).

Someone who actually plays Yun might be able to describe this better.

Welcome to the Forums ^_^

Back