Z.W.E.I. Patch/Wishlist

I think about this kinda stuff, tweaks i'd make to ZWEIs movelist. After 3 and a half years with the character I have been able to use this style pretty effectively but i will go through his moves and the changes id do. Im not saying id want all these being applied but lets go!

AA - Change to i13 from i14. This might seem like a small change but it would make good difference giving ZWEI abit of a stronger i13 punish than K on those Cervy 3Bs, JG'd BBs and Leixia wrB BE on JG.

6A - change to -10 on block from -14. The problem of ZWEIs bad step kill moves solved, i mean why is it unsafe in the first place a i20 high with barely any reward on NH.

3A - change to i19 from i23. Wouldnt make 6A redundent as its still unsafe when blocked but this move would actually make people respect and stay still and not get blown up by as many faster disrespect.

2A - change to i13 from i14. Not a important change but Cervantes 2A is i14 for good reason and ZWEI 2A isnt that special why shouldnt it be i13 like the rest.

9A - i have 2 ideas for this either chnage this move to a mid so it can function as a horizontal mid or keep it high and it -3 on block for potenial frame traps (in other words give it a extra use)

66A - change to mid from being a high. Safer option to 3A trade off being its much slower still at i25.

BB - fix whiff issue.

6B - This move is okay as it is but why not make it i12 so it can function like Ivy 4B otherwise the i13 AA will out class it.

2B - change to -8 on block +2 on hit like standard 2Bs from -12 on block and -2 on hit.

4B - One of the bigger changes make this i16 to improve block punishment with meter on those -16s like Pat 3B and Mitsu 1A.

22BB - fix whiffing issue on CH

6K - make CE guaranteed after 6K on hit for a viable i20 punish.

1K - Two options either actually make it low but remove any tracking -25 on block and -6 on hit and 1K BE would still be mid so its not a OP low laucher. Or have it still as a mid but safer at -10 and 0 on hit so its a safe oki tool.

66K - Change to +5 on hit from +2.

A+B - Change to i18 for better block punishment option on moves like Cervy aB.

214A - Change to -10 from -14
214B - Change to +6 on block from +4

Back