Z.W.E.I. Patch/Wishlist

is the fact that theres no hit sound fx for a B grab hold just a glitch or is the B grab hold itself a glitch?

I'm pretty sure it was intentional. I don't think a glitch that big could be in the game. The no sound thing though was probably a glitch.

Well if you charge the B throw slightly it'll give you more stun time and you can 1k. Of course I may be full of shit like I always am and it might not really be a combo.

I believe you can tech out of his B throw, you cant even get the 2K if they tech in the right direction. So like most of his stuff it's easy to avoid if you know what to do.

I'm pretty sure B+G hold 1K is guaranteed. I can't really describe it but you have to hold it just long enough so that the screen starts to rotate back to it's normal camera then a sudden camera shift happens.
I'm not really describing it very well am I...

I'm pretty sure B+G hold 1K is guaranteed. I can't really describe it but you have to hold it just long enough so that the screen starts to rotate back to it's normal camera then a sudden camera shift happens.
I'm not really describing it very well am I...
no lol

{B+G}, 1K is techable, hold the Throw down for too long and then EIN is techable. (remember to test all sides)
Good thing is if you get the delayed Throw consistently you can mix 1K for sleepers with KF B as a force-block against tech.
On the note of coming up with something edgey to pull ahead with Zwei, post KF B you can apply 44A which most people don't block consistently. But thats not all, mix 44A up with a slight backdash into A+B. This will fool those reacting to 44A's backdash and deliver a solid dmg option. Its essentially a gimmick but in a player based game gimmicks can be effective.
Another effective gimmick is the "to hold or not to hold" ideology, where you use 4A and 1B without EIN, then summon EIN when your opponent attempts an interrupt or cover spacing. In 4A's case it can be punished but summoning EIN stops that for the most part, I found CE's can both punish and interrupt 4A*4{A}...
There is also the excessive use of KF B, using it when you feel the opponent becoming turtly is a great trade from risking 66B*3A. I'm speaking about 4{A} on block or 1{B}K-EIN on block, both of which have tricky delay timing to gain the maximum advantage. Enforcing KF B is an essential first, applying Throw/ 4B/ 3B or 6A/ 3A/ 66B first will lead to frame traps that cover individual options. Then "evovling" into KF B will become a more solid option as you make the correct reads. The more the opponents gets hit the less they'll want to risk in a sense, so in becoming more defensive they have a worse time avoiding
KF B, but for those hyper-defensive players you could even go into 44B+KG cancel setups to bait GI*JG post 4{A} or
1{B}K-EIN. If they're powering through your setups then you need to lock them down more and make them believe the risk is in your favor (disclaimer > its not)...

A gimmick that isn't too great in my opinion is 4B BE, don't get me wrong its amazing, it just hasn't been working for me lately and I've lost faith in it. For those who don't know, you can delay the BE hit of 4B BE. This makes it hard for your opponent to punish or pressure after blocking 4B and allows you to opt for 2K or Throw (if you're close enough) to sort of mix with the BE hit. Its just that off of -14 your opponent has 25 frames on guestimation or spacing that avoids most of the options, and since the BE is what you want to hit with you really have to set it up and make them afraid of your other attacks. Throw only works at nose-to-nose distance but also pressures sidestep (still can be ducked post step, breakeable, and can be jumped) so its not that scary but you will have meter for A+G since you held back the BE (something to think about). 2K also pressures sidestep but can be blocked or jumped and is piddly chip damage, not very threatening. So the opponent either blocks or steps your BE hit, takes chip damage, or breaks your Throw and could still potentially 2A interrupt all those options...
I view the BE hit of 4B BE the same way I view 3AA and 33B BE, the delay is so you can hit confirm for the combo, its not effective enough to be threatening against experienced players. I DON'T CARE I'M STILL USING IT!!!

Please please why on earth is KF A -14 on block -_- make it -9 or something
4B as -12 because its his mid poke as his 3k is useless
Delayable 3A BE
even average throw range would be nice

Please please why on earth is KF A -14 on block -_- make it -9 or something
4B as -12 because its his mid poke as his 3k is useless
Delayable 3A BE
even average throw range would be nice
Hey if they're not adding in KF K then I say make KF A like KF B, a Break Attack thats +5 on Grd...

Negative Edge Ein Calling which reduces Ein Cool Down Time if done properly,,,
2A+G That does A+G but with a Knee to the face and it give more frames....
B+G* After The B throw Ein Waits Above But instead of a downward strike, He does Either A Big Swip Which Stuns Or Causes -12 on block or he can also do an additional Grab From Above that launchs. This move can also relaunch an opponent into the air if they are already airborn. Also works off of 66A*.

New setup into Combo would be A+G 4A~ 9K WRB 66A~*B+G 4A+B~ 102 Damage

Zwei should have a move that is an i8 mid launcher that covers half the screen, does 60dmg, 80 with just frame, rings out, +30 on GRD, +15 on JG, can combo, aGIs every mid, low, and high, super tech crouches, and can be brave edged for half life, and Ein can be summoned to make it an unblockable

Zwei should have a move that is an i8 mid launcher that covers half the screen, does 60dmg, 80 with just frame, rings out, +30 on GRD, +15 on JG, can combo, aGIs every mid, low, and high, super tech crouches, and can be brave edged for half life, and Ein can be summoned to make it an unblockable

LOL

Back