Zasalamel combos

what the heck is... 66A+B4?~!?!?!

BTW..

i'm not sure if this is mentioned...

but

CH 4B:B -> BT [B+K] max charge.... works.. for more damage... max charge BT [B+k] doesn't seem to work for other combos.

-LAU

A combo i saw done on me I would like to know what it was:
It was an 11 hit combo im sure there were recoverable stuns in there but I watched it go it was cool and I want to be able to do it started with :
4B+K BT B+K I think not positive though

CH fc3B - > 66A+B4 -> bt [B+K] ...

no counterhit needed against Zas

I seriously thought you guys were playing a joke but there really is a 66A+B4. this combo does 73-74 damage on normal hit. pretty beefy!!

edit: character specific!

normal hit: zas, probably asta/nm/big male characters
CH only: amy, probably most other females

thanks for the combo wishchaser!

random unrelated thing:
2[B+K] 66A+B does 58 damage (same as 66B+K 4A+B) so this may be a good move to punish re-GI. safer on block and better CF damage maybe?

I dunno when it was discovered, this is first I've heard of it. lau didn't even know about it and he usually knows about hidden moves and such

WS 3B, 66A+B4, BT B+K can be fully charged for slightly more damage as well.

so both the above and 4B:B, BT B+K can be fully charged for a bit more damage.^^

Edit:
also i messed around with zas's move list a bit. From what i saw, there are no other moves that can be followed up with 4 for a different effect. I could be wrong though, granted I checked late last night really quickly. Anyone else look into this?

For some reason i can't do 66A+B4 correctly. I just don't know when to do 4. So is it a very time strict move or can it not be done in training? Thanks if you can help.

For some reason i can't do 66A+B4 correctly. I just don't know when to do 4. So is it a very time strict move or can it not be done in training? Thanks if you can help.

Just hold back on 4 as soon as you start the move (You have to start holding it rather quickly) until you hit them, and relaunch them or whatever. Also, the only moves that can't be done in training are Yoshi's Tekken moves, which are dependent on the matches timer.

It may just be the timing. Go into practice and try it by itself. If you hit them with a version that does 30 damage or so, then you've done it. Relaunching them with it is a bit of a bitch, though.

Wow, I've never heard of 66A+B4 either. I'll have to try that out tonight. Thanks for the info, guys.

I don't suppose it launches standing opponents, too...?

No. It only relaunches when it hits them in the air (Lol, go smack somebody out of a jumping B). The launches seem to be character specific to a degree, too.

The timing for 66A+B4 is very unforgiving, and is probably more difficult than Zas's JFs. You need to hit 4 almost exactly as your fingers leave 6 in order for it to work. Also, if you perform the 66A+B motion late AT ALL then the move will hit your opponent after they've landed and will not re-launch them.

Try These 6BA,B+K(wall),JF bK 66A+B and CH 1BBA,B+K(wall) JF bK,4B:B all garaunteed pretty good damage too,also 66K followed by 3AB tech catches all but right i think

66A+B4 is stupid hard to pull of, I think you have to press A+B4 like a slide input.

Pretty much. And as other have said already, you have to buffer 66A+B4 really quickly after the appropriate launchers.

Lol, I wish we could have this level of activity in this forum for Zas in general.

Back