Zasalamel combos

Wish he had more honest longer combos and that can't be broken, I am getting to love his play more and more...
Here is a lovely 15 hitter I stringed together for mainly show, thou can be breaked out of but not w/normal blocking (one wall hit needed, thou I have made it work a couple times without wall... Need to start facing a wall)...

A+K (Combo Does work with normal hit or counter hit), 66BB (Must do w/fast input), 1BBA, 6A+B, SS 2/8KK (Near Wall), 4B BB(Just), BT-B+K Hold For Last Hit...

Need to make good combo video as no one really seems to have any out there. He does have some good looking combos and very intemidating...

ZyX23

Wish he had more honest longer combos and that can't be broken, I am getting to
Need to make good combo video as no one really seems to have any out there. He does have some good looking combos and very intemidating...

ZyX23

I have some Zasalamel combos recorded in an upcoming vid. They are very good.

That would be nice, I have a few too... I would like to see some different ones and see if there are any over 15 and does any more damage...

ZyX2323

If I am not mistaken, that combo is escapable in 3 different places. Otherwise, a good combo. It did give me an idea though. =)

Yes, It is breakable (thou with block only, it will do the full 15hits) and I have other combos in the +10 counts as well and total different, so that only have 1 place to escape... That one does rack up over 120points thou and still working on finding something with a higher count, I have done it a few times online against people and a couple were surprised that he can get combos that high.

ZyX2323

I don't believe this has been posted on here yet, but I admit I'm not the best at SC speak. My roommate and I seem to have found this one out quite by accident, mostly because I like the Offering to Kishar (4A+B). It's breakable, but if it's guarded on at the 3B4, it still creates a lot of space so the punishment possibilities don't seem large.

A+K, 6A+B, 3B4, 4A+B 71 damage

You can exchange the 4A+B for 66A+B for slightly more damage, but it's nullified by ukemi.

Hey Art wanna clean up the first post and add more to it? If you don't I will.

Hey. I don't know if anyone has posted this, but after a charged 1B+K, 66B+K tech traps all directions except for right and can lead to some nice damage obviously.

Also 66A traps ALL directions and can give a WS if positioned correctly.

Also if people don't know how to shake, you can do this combo

A+K, 1BBA (Can be substituted with 6A if they are too far away), 66BB, 6A+B, b:K (just), 4BB (Just), Back facing B+K fully charged.

15 hit combo, very shakeable, some sort of nice damage of 90-110 or something like that

And if your opponent happens to be near a wall

6BA, KK

Does like 60 or 70 something damage for an extremely easy command.

Poshib pulled this one on me. I had no idea it could be done. FC 3B 66A+B4 BT B+K

Poshib pulled this one on me. I had no idea it could be done. FC 3B 66A+B4 BT B+K

omg i didnt know you could do that O_o i wonder if there are any other moves zas has that have strange effects when you hit 4 after them. (excluding the obvious ones like BB4 3B4 etc.)

it also works if you launch on CH with 3B. havent tried on normal hit though.

Back