Zasalamel frame data

Update:

-6K added

B+K
C:+0 -> +1
(Zas KK always beats Zas KK after CH B+K. I got AA and 3K to beat KK sometimes, but not consistently, so I'll just leave it at +1)

H:+0 -> -1
B:-14 -> -16 (yeah....)

H:-2
B:-13

4B
B:-16 -> -15

Moar:

6A+B,
B: +4 -> +3

3AB
H: +4 -> +5

6B+K
H:+4 -> +5
B: +4 -> +3

22A
B: -13~-12 -> -15

WSB/WSB4
B: -13~-12 -> -14~-13

H: -2 -> -4

Can someone confirm this to make sure I'm not crazy?

Yeah, I don't feel confident with my method of checking, so someone recheck so I can change it back if there are mistakes.

I'll double-check all of it. Have to do a lot of back-and-forth tho since the computer's in the shop. First thing is that Zas throws are i17, not i16.

EDIT: Looks like Sach's data is off by a frame in most cases so far. 6A+B[ B ] gives +2 on block. 3AB is i19, not i18. WS B is definitely -14 on block.

EDIT 2: B+K - B: -11, H: -4, CH fluctuated a lot between -1, 0, and +1. It's not consistent.

I find it hilarious that 6BA B+K is a combo but training mode doesn't say so. That makes 6BA +12 on hit.

WR B is -14 at worst, algol AA punishes consistently

1AA is not -14 like in the data, i15 moves can punish

22_88A is actually worse at -16. BUT with the weird way it pushes it's hard to punish consistently. Impossible for some characters at max range.

Edited the original post to make that shit more readable. It took me 5 minutes to fine one damn move god dayum!

The more important thing is the wiki. I don't trust the first post and it's easier and more productive to modify the wiki anyway. Here's somethin' to add:

6B TC [18-21]

After lots of testing, 3K is actually +4 instead of +3 :D

EDIT: Uh oh, 44A is i22 not i21 and +1 on hit not +3? Wtf? Say it aint so!

EDIT 2: WOW finally, a bright spot. BT B+K is +6 on block not +4. I can't believe nobody rechecked this. +6 on block + 60 damage side throw setup. Definitely his best move.

I figured this deserved its own post.

BB4, bk, and b:K are -14, not -13. Deathfist punishable.

Fuck you Namco.

So who lied and said B:K was 0 on block? Thats the only reason I do that shit.

bK and b:k cant be the exact same on block....thats retarded

Lol this is Namdai Art. I think Zas' game warrants some of these frames but his damage doesn't.

You sure about BT B+K/[B+K] Qshi? Just checked. Yun KK (i12) beats a throw attempt easily. Cass A (i13) trades with throw. Yun 4K (i15) trades with Zas 3B (i19). So it's +4.

EDIT: Good job editing the wiki. I've been trying to teach myself to hit-confirm BB before I press 4. It ain't easy.

Good call miko. I just rechecked.

BT B+K = +4
BT [B+K] (fully charged) = +6

Yun's KK lost to throw after BT [B+K].

I wouldn't mind the frames on BB if it pushed out a tiny bit more :/.

Back