Zasalamel: Sc5 Wishlist

hmmm, his 6kB having a stun on CH. (when the the k is blocked and the opponent reacts to the B). on NH let it have just the adv.

=Fix the tracking on 4A
=B+K does damage
=MML/MMM string
=faster A+K
=bring back 66B,K
=bring back SC3 2A
=bring back SC3 demo 1A

I havent played SC4 since Tekken 6 came out so I cant remember anything else. I'm sure back in the day I could have written a report. In a nutshell he needs more frames, and a lot of his SC3/Abyss moves back.

- Needs an aGI. Maybe 66B+K. 66B+K just seems like an attack that should aGI.
- Make FC 3B6 so that you could do 66A+B4, than a 4A+B.
-Make 66A+B4 launch higher in midair.

The thing I wanna see is an IMP. Maybe change-up some skills to be faster, because all of us zas players know each skill seems to take an eternity to get to the opponent. More moves in general. I think all the moves are fine as is, but adding some (INCLUDING IMP) definitely needs to happen.

i want him to have a JF command grab that puts him in the same situation as his 4A:A so you could start wall combos and ring out with it.

the part were he stick the back end of the sythe in your stomach then pulls it out, right after that you can press 4 if you want them to get flung behind you, 2 if you want them to your right, and 8 if you want them to your left. All of which can wall spat, although i think only the 4 input can ring out.

I wouldnt use a CH just for wall combos, or ROs really and heres why.
Theres MUCH better moves for both of these, such as 3B for wall splats and WR B6 for ROs, upon many more I don't care to go through right now.

I wouldnt use a CH just for wall combos, or ROs really and heres why.
Theres MUCH better moves for both of these, such as 3B for wall splats and WR B6 for ROs, upon many more I don't care to go through right now.

command grab
He's saying give Zas a command throw that allows you to manipulate your opponent's placing in a similar manner, not 4A:B as in the actual move itself.

In that case, and in my personal opinion, I don't think a command throw would favor zas well. He's meant to be good at spacings and whatnot, and adding a command grab while attempting to keep your opponents at tip or just inside of tip range wouldnt help.

Maybe a launcher move with something similar to 4A+B but instead of grounding the opponent it throws them in the desired direction, leading to combos or whatever.

Zasalamel has alot of moves that make the opponent come to him and some times when that happens somes moves will make him grab and do all that other shit. If they are going to keep him they need to add some more moves. I don't think he had a good amount of moves that i can use. Oh yeah! Make sure he has a good CE if he gets in the game..........................................................

He had maybe 3 combos that cant be used at any time because theyre slow as hell. More moves is a MUST, so is an aGI/IMP.

In that case, and in my personal opinion, I don't think a command throw would favor zas well. He's meant to be good at spacings and whatnot, and adding a command grab while attempting to keep your opponents at tip or just inside of tip range wouldnt help.

Maybe a launcher move with something similar to 4A+B but instead of grounding the opponent it throws them in the desired direction, leading to combos or whatever.
Zasalamel isn't a spacing character. He's a close range character by all means. He's entire game is centered around pulling you in and mixing you up with throws and mids.

I definitely would like for him to have some kind of cool command grab. And a more useful pimp hand. And less unsafe stuff all around.

Zas is actually pretty decent to me; you just can't play him the same way you can some other types of characters. I think, though, it'd be nice if they gave him a better close range game (not high damage so much as pokey/good at creating space. Maybe bring back a nerfed version of his jump back attack from SC3) and less GIable/duckable strings.

I will come back to this and really put some thought into Zas, but B+K should atleast do 1 damage. If it does more, though, it could easily become imbalanced. Also, a command throw might be TOO powerful.

A+K(Cancel)~6BA would be a great addition. Really fun character

Back