Zass wins A tourney? Lets Study this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, looks like I was right. Made a big mistake wasting my time giving the people here another chance. Shoulda' taken the advice from my gamer friends offline and not wasted my time. I'm not gonna bother wasting my time when people who've never even played against me offline just insult me without a clue about anything. I really should listen to my better judgement and stop being so forgiving. All the stuff I heard about this place was true.

Just want to add that people in here complaining about Zas need to stop. If you want an easier char w/an easier learning curve, go play Hilde/Voldo/Amy. Zas is mid tier, IMO, at best, but after playing Omega about 15 matches and only winning 1 of them (and watching him piss on people left and right at Nats), Zas can compete in high level. You just have to stop crying and find out what you're doing wrong. You should all send Omega xmas cards cause if it wasn't for him, nobody would be learning anti-zas right now.

Nori please don't come in here and insult us like we don't know Zas. A fair number of us have been using him since the game came out. We know his limitations. We know his strengths. Put him at whatever tier you want. That really doesn't matter. Omega is a great player and I'm sure he knows that. There was plenty of character ignorance about Zas going on at EVO and Nats, which isn't Omega's fault. Same could be said for Talim but her tier isn't up for debate which I find strange. I suggest you learn more about him then you can comment more effectively.

Nori please don't come in here and insult us like we don't know Zas. A fair number of us have been using him since the game came out. We know his limitations. We know his strengths. Put him at whatever tier you want. That really doesn't matter. Omega is a great player and I'm sure he knows that. There was plenty of character ignorance about Zas going on at EVO and Nats, which isn't Omega's fault. Same could be said for Talim but her tier isn't up for debate which I find strange. I suggest you learn more about him then you can comment more effectively.
Omega didn't get by on gimmicks. If he saw you getting hit by something stupid, like not ducking a high or not punishing, he would pause the game each time and tell you. Maybe instead of blaming the char for your loss, which many players in here seem to be doing, like KingAce said, he's very hard to play at high level and if you ask Omega, he's not low tier. So yeah, I'm going to go ahead and take his word over everybody else who plays him, thanks;)

Appreciate the sarcasm but all I'm saying is Zas has his issues. I'll leave the tier talk up to every1 else. I can't speak for every1 and won't. I never said he couldn't compete because I know he can. He's not easy to use without dedication and solid basics. Omega is great for teaching anti-Zas on the fly. That's wonderful. But YOU must learn Zas better before you can say the things you're trying to say about us. My only issue was with you coming in here now and acting like NONE OF US know Zas just because you had a few matches with the best Zas around. That's completely unnecessary.

Appreciate the sarcasm but all I'm saying is Zas has his issues. I'll leave the tier talk up to every1 else. I can't speak for every1 and won't. I never said he couldn't compete because I know he can. Omega is great for teaching anti-Zas on the fly. That's wonderful. But YOU must learn Zas better before you can say the things you're trying to say about us. My only issue was with you coming in here now and acting like NONE OF US know Zas just because you had a few matches with the best Zas around. That's completely unnecessary.
Listen, it's nice you're coming in to protect the kids and all, but why don't you look around the thread before getting all high and mighty? People are complaining left and right about how he needs this and that. So before you just read the last comment on "last page", do some research. I didn't come in to bash on the very small zas community. I came in, actually looking for anti-zas strats and see this crying and complaining.

And I don't need to know zas cause I undertand high level play very well. People playing him, should just man up, learn what he has in and out, and master it, cause it CAN be rewarding. The thread is "zas wins a tourney" and my opinion is, more Zas players can win if they take time to master, again, what they HAVE, vs crying about what they don't, and moving on. And for somebody who can't speak for everybody else, you're doing a fantastic job of pretending to.

If you are NOT one of the zas players I was calling out, no need to reply right?

I agree that those who blame Zas for their losses should man up. But my issue with you stays the same. By callin' me high and mighty you're acting high and mighty. Don't deflect. No need for more sarcasm either. And yes you do need to know Zas before you can keep saying these things you're saying. Keep making personal assumptions about me if you like but the issue will still be the same. I support what your end goal is but definitely not the asinine way you're going about it.

Closed to avoid flame war and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back