Zwei pessimist discussion

In the unblockable set up ( 4A] Sf B Ein 3B ), if you jg the sfb, you can block everything.
and
you could already step it

Thats fair, do sfa instead. Things get alot more tricky for ZWEI when your opponent starts recognising 4a and does a quick sidestep 8way move immediatelly after.

Is there going to be a different thread for those who want to tell the pessimist that they are wrong and explain why while insulting them? I need that info as well.

I would, but I'm a co-mod :(. I doubt ditto would be up for that.

Is there going to be a different thread for those who want to tell the pessimist that they are wrong and explain why while insulting them? I need that info as well.
If you've got actual questions and are up for learning go right ahead and ask any concerns you might have in general discussion. This is really because I'm tired of every thread where we have actual information being distributed for some sorry-sack to come in whining he has no tools.

I would, but I'm a co-mod :(. I doubt ditto would be up for that.

If you've got actual questions and are up for learning go right ahead and ask any concerns you might have in general discussion. This is really because I'm tired of every thread where we have actual information being distributed for some sorry-sack to come in whining he has no tools.
I've complained plenty but i still contributed a lot of info to multiple posts.

I've complained plenty but i still contributed a lot of info to multiple posts.
But what does it get done? nothing. Crying about the character in productive threads doesn't actually get anything completed.
Don't give me the "I'm not content with what Zwei is like right now" line either. Because, to put it bluntly, he very well might end up staying that way. Make the best of what you've got or just move on. There's no guarantee of a 2nd patch to begin with. Even if there is I doubt the developers are going to check a thread called "Woof-Woof the Ultimate Guide for Zwei" on a forum to see what needs alteration or changing. It doesn't get anything done and is a waste of space.

But what does it get done? nothing. Crying about the character in productive threads doesn't actually get anything completed.
Don't give me the "I'm not content with what Zwei is like right now" line either. Because, to put it bluntly, he very well might end up staying that way. Make the best of what you've got or just move on. There's no guarantee of a 2nd patch to begin with. Even if there is I doubt the developers are going to check a thread called "Woof-Woof the Ultimate Guide for Zwei" on a forum to see what needs alteration or changing. It doesn't get anything done and is a waste of space.
Haha, actually, aren't complaints what caused the patch in the first place?

We already know the weaknesses, and it's clogging up good threads. That's why this is here.

We already know the weaknesses, and it's clogging up good threads. That's why this is here.

Im curious, Other than this thread which focuses on player attitudes, is there one specific post where some one would do two things. A) Explain what is wrong and B) Explain what a good fix would be?

A specific thread just for that and specifically that might get more attention than complains lost in the ocean of forums.

Im curious, Other than this thread which focuses on player attitudes, is there one specific post where some one would do two things. A) Explain what is wrong and B) Explain what a good fix would be?

A specific thread just for that and specifically that might get more attention than complains lost in the ocean of forums.
There are so many ways to fix Zwei. It's like where do you start. What do you choose to fix. From his, well, everything to everything. Just off the top of my head, there's his recovery, speed, and just moveset in general. lollllzzzz.

There are so many ways to fix Zwei. It's like where do you start. What do you choose to fix. From his, well, everything to everything. Just off the top of my head, there's his recovery, speed, and just moveset in general. lollllzzzz.

Yeah, so Im wondering if there is an actual spot, thats organized to put ALL of that info. The purpose being that people will put the complaint, the suggested fix and have it in one place so those who care, can come to that one spot instead of swimming through allllll the forums. I motion for such a thread to be started. Then maybe Namco will have that one thread to come to.

Yeah, so Im wondering if there is an actual spot, thats organized to put ALL of that info. The purpose being that people will put the complaint, the suggested fix and have it in one place so those who care, can come to that one spot instead of swimming through allllll the forums. I motion for such a thread to be started. Then maybe Namco will have that one thread to come to.
Well take the initiative yourself! Start the thread lol

what i hate about Zwei is :
Most of my moves push the foe far away from me.
But my medium/range game blows.
why would i want to push astaroth , nightmare or siegfried away when their range attacks are cleary better.

So explain me the logic. You push the other player out of the dangerous zone.
And most of our moves don"t go forward and don't have any properties, except 4A ( TC ), 66B(A) ( TC ) and 66B+K (cross up but slow and huge recovery )

Do you think they could release a patch that could start this SA over 90% less whine and 100% more useful strategies?
I think he needs that patch desperately more than any other.

(SRA totally gets the irony of this comment)

Back