66B
B+K BE
1(B)
4B BE ( and delay version)
66A+B
Throws
WR B
A+B

(1). A+B. Zwei's best wiff punisher, and great to fish for when your opponent has his/her back turned towards the wall.

(2). 4B(BE). this move is great. its fast, it can be delayed for combos and ringouts. if your opponent thinks your going to 4B BE delayed version, you can 4B to 2K for a reasonable poke.

(3). BB, B(B), B~. this messes with your opponents mind, if used right. Example: when i use B(B) enough i know my opponent will expect E.I.N to come out after my first B, i just use that one B and mix it up with 44A. it works!!

(4). 44A. this is truly his only decent low attack. i mainly use it against short ranged character or on a good reaction.

(5). 66A+B. this move is great, if Zwei hits, you can hold E.I.N to start your mix-up game or if your opponent blocks Zwei, you could slightly delay E.I.N then release at the perfect moment enough for Zwei to move around while E.I.N is still charging at your opponent. This move is GODLIKE againt the wall on block.

(6). B+K. this move is excellent for Zwei-players that like to turtle. and it also slows down your opponent rushdown if used consistently at the right time.

(7). B+K BE. This is another Godlike move Zwei has, mix it up with many of his Main attacks, i would recommend to use B+K (BE) 3AA (E.I.N) 66B on block, B+K (BE) 11K (E.I.N) 66B on block, B+K BE 4KB (E.I.N) 66B on block, B+K BE BB (E.I.N) 66B on block, B+K (BE) 44A (E.I.N) 66B on block, B+K BE 3B (E.I.N) 66B on block, B+K BE 6A (E.I.N) 66B on block. B+K (BE) 22K (E.I.N hits) 1A, B+K BE iSSR B+G (E.I.N hits) 66A+B. the ones that end on block with 66B, on hit those can be ended with 66A+B or 1A.

(8). 22K. catches iSS opponents for big damage combo follow-up. keep this move in-mind, its very useful even though its a high move. :-/

(9). 214B. This is one of Zwei's best moves and can guard burst the hell out of your opponents gauge, keep this move in-mind, this move is what keeps Zwei on his feet and can further his mix-up game after this move is blocked.

(10). 66A BE. This move is underestimated, on block this move gives you +30. this is a big rely-game on E.I.N's part. you can keep E.I.N held down for a long period of time, but thats not always good because your opponet will most likely AA, BB or 2A you from this setup, so try to early-release E.I.N the first few times, after that im sure the next time your opponent see this attack coming he/she will most likely hold that G button until E.I.N hits 'em on block, giving you +30 frames you need to follow up with 214B, grab or ETC. just keep this move in mind cause its very useful if used the right way.

Other Zwei moves that didnt make the list but has much potential.

(11). (66B). this move is good for fishing gives pushback on block and is safe. i just wish this move was hit-confirmable.

(12). (6B+K B). this move is actually good, it has range, it can punish from mid-close distance, it can be delayed. its a pretty nifty move. i am using it more now. i am trying to show the potential of this move with a mix-in of 6B+K (A).

(13). iWR B. this move seems plain at first but once you know the potential of it, its a pretty good move at certain points in battle, the start-up moves you closer to your opponent from a distance, does decent guard burst damage, it's safe and grants you a 81DMG combo if landed. pretty solid move in my opinion.

(14). 4A. this is one of Zwei's main moves to use. but then again if your playing against a player that knows so much about Zwei. this move is kinda useless in some cases, as soon as Zwei 4A, your opponent can iSS and attack but if E.I.N isnt delayed you wont be hit you'll most likely block it (against most characters in the game), its basically a 50/50 move but still a good move in My opinion.

(15). 33B BE. this move is one of the best wiff punishers in the game and is Zwei's 2nd best wiff punisher! has great calculation if your already moving around the ring, has great ring out potential, and if hit next to a wall at the right angle, you can connect 4A+B, it may seem like your opponent could aerial control it but they actually cant, making this full combo against the corner a 101DMG combo!

(16). A+G grab. even though this grab is weak, you can begin many of your setups from here as well. Example 1. ( A+G, 4A slight hold, opponent tries to interrupt, E.I.N hits, A+B 66DMG on counter-hit ) Example 2. (A+G, 4B BE, 66A+B, hold E.I.N, then start your mix-up game from there. even though you might think you cant B+K BE then B+G for a grab combo. Your WRONG! it is possible to have E.I.N come from his vortex to hit your opponent from the B+G grab. the trick is you have to iSSR for E.I.N to hit your opponent at the right angle, then follow up with 1K for a 94DMG combo.

hes my main, i just spent alot of time in training and adapting to him, hes such a cool character. and sure :)
Good stuff my friend, you're the only Zwei player I can name as "good" Let's play again, matters weren't setteled, 1 win difference is not good enough for me :]

Good stuff my friend, you're the only Zwei player I can name as "good" Let's play again, matters weren't setteled, 1 win difference is not good enough for me :]

i was just about to say the same for you, your zwei is very good, specially with your auto GI on reaction against my 214 B!, you get me everytime. oh and i lagged out and couldnt connect back to PSN servers after an hour later. we still have a score to settle.

i was just about to say the same for you, your zwei is very good, specially with your auto GI on reaction against my 214 B!, you get me everytime. oh and i lagged out and couldnt connect back to PSN servers after an hour later. we still have a score to settle.

Is it possible for you to upload your matches with Zane? I would love to see your guys Zwei's in action.

btw love your youtube channel.

(1). A+B. Zwei's best wiff punisher, and great to fish for when your opponent has his/her back turned towards the wall.

(2). 4B(BE). this move is great. its fast, it can be delayed for combos and ringouts. if your opponent thinks your going to 4B BE delayed version, you can 4B to 2K for a reasonable poke.

(3). BB, B(B), B~. this messes with your opponents mind, if used right. Example: when i use B(B) enough i know my opponent will expect E.I.N to come out after my first B, i just use that one B and mix it up with 44A. it works!!

(4). 44A. this is truly his only decent low attack. i mainly use it against short ranged character or on a good reaction.

(5). 66A+B. this move is great, if Zwei hits, you can hold E.I.N to start your mix-up game or if your opponent blocks Zwei, you could slightly delay E.I.N then release at the perfect moment enough for Zwei to move around while E.I.N is still charging at your opponent. This move is GODLIKE againt the wall on block.

(6). B+K. this move is excellent for Zwei-players that like to turtle. and it also slows down your opponent rushdown if used consistently at the right time.

(7). B+K BE. This is another Godlike move Zwei has, mix it up with many of his Main attacks, i would recommend to use B+K (BE) 3AA (E.I.N) 66B on block, B+K (BE) 11K (E.I.N) 66B on block, B+K BE 4KB (E.I.N) 66B on block, B+K BE BB (E.I.N) 66B on block, B+K (BE) 44A (E.I.N) 66B on block, B+K BE 3B (E.I.N) 66B on block, B+K BE 6A (E.I.N) 66B on block. B+K (BE) 22K (E.I.N hits) 1A, B+K BE iSSR B+G (E.I.N hits) 66A+B. the ones that end on block with 66B, on hit those can be ended with 66A+B or 1A.

(8). 22K. catches iSS opponents for big damage combo follow-up. keep this move in-mind, its very useful even though its a high move. :-/

(9). 214B. This is one of Zwei's best moves and can guard burst the hell out of your opponents gauge, keep this move in-mind, this move is what keeps Zwei on his feet and can further his mix-up game after this move is blocked.

(10). 66A BE. This move is underestimated, on block this move gives you +30. this is a big rely-game on E.I.N's part. you can keep E.I.N held down for a long period of time, but thats not always good because your opponet will most likely AA, BB or 2A you from this setup, so try to early-release E.I.N the first few times, after that im sure the next time your opponent see this attack coming he/she will most likely hold that G button until E.I.N hits 'em on block, giving you +30 frames you need to follow up with 214B, grab or ETC. just keep this move in mind cause its very useful if used the right way.

Other Zwei moves that didnt make the list but has much potential.

(11). (66B). this move is good for fishing gives pushback on block and is safe. i just wish this move was hit-confirmable.

(12). (6B+K B). this move is actually good, it has range, it can punish from mid-close distance, it can be delayed. its a pretty nifty move. i am using it more now. i am trying to show the potential of this move with a mix-in of 6B+K (A).

(13). iWR B. this move seems plain at first but once you know the potential of it, its a pretty good move at certain points in battle, the start-up moves you closer to your opponent from a distance, does decent guard burst damage, it's safe and grants you a 78DMG combo if landed. pretty solid move in my opinion.

(14). 4A. this is one of Zwei's main moves to use. but then again if your playing against a player that knows so much about Zwei. this move is kinda useless in some cases, as soon as Zwei 4A your opponent can iSS and attack but if E.I.N isnt delayed you wont be hit you'll most likely block it (against most characters in the game), its basically a 50/50 move but still a good move in My opinion.

(15). 33B BE. this move is one of the best wiff punishers in the game! has great calculation if your already moving around the ring, has great ring out potential, and if hit next to a wall at the right angle, you can connect 4A+B, it may seem like your opponent could aerial control it but you actually cant, making this full combo against the corner a 100DMG combo!

(16). A+G grab. even though this grab is weak, you can begin many of your setups from here as well. Example 1. ( A+G, 4A slight hold, opponent tries to interrupt, E.I.N hits, A+B 66DMG on counter-hit ) Example 2. (A+G, 4B BE, 66A+B, hold E.I.N, then start your mix-up game from there. even though you might think you cant B+K BE then B+G for a grab combo.your WRONG! it is possible to have E.I.N come from his vortex to hit your opponent from the B+G grab. the trick is you have to iSSL for E.I.N to hit your opponent at the right angle, then follow up with 1K for a 94DMG combo.

Incredible, this is a big help. now i know which moves to favor. and i'd have to agree with Zane, would love to have a mirror match with you, i have only went up against one true Z.W.E.I. user lately and his name was "The Z_W_E_I_GUY" kicked my ass and a couple others in the room more than a few times. :p

His skill with the werewolf was unparalleled. :o

Incredible, this is a big help. now i know which moves to favor. and i'd have to agree with Zane, would love to have a mirror match with you, i have only went up against one true Z.W.E.I. user lately and his name was "The Z_W_E_I_GUY" kicked my ass and a couple others in the room more than a few times. :p

His skill with the werewolf was unparalleled. :o
thanks, glad i could help in this community with my knowledge and skill. i never heard of him, he must plays on XBL?? im only on PS for the time being. and sure mirrior match it is :)

i know a couple Good Zwei's online, (SCritped_Hi5tory, Ace0231, Kyo_man14 and Zane) we could all fit in all fit into a 6-player lobby for great Zwei mirror matches!

All right then I will add you and zane since I keep forgetting to add him on monday. I never play on weekends.

There's hardly any zwei players that have stood out. The ONLY ones I can really vouch for are STRYDERcm, who is not as good as FinalLifeG but he's solid and is able to AT LEAST get some wins on me, which is good enough to keep me interested. And the last one would be FinalLifeG, who surprised me with his skill. Finally someone who isn't all talk and no action. Your Zwei backs you up.

And as for the suggestions above, I'm up for grabs if you want to mirror me, and I'm sure so is FinalLifeG. Looks like our Zwei community is growing a little. Glad to see the wolfpack fall into place. Now then, let's have those mirrors.

i appreciate that compliment Zane, your zwei is also Godlke. you have excellent space control and reads on zwei's moves (mirror). i wonder where are the unknown Zwei players that has potential but isn't noticed yet. hhmm, i wonder. cause if you think about it, theres only a few solid Zwei's online.

This is my only time to make my mediocre Zwei into a greater one. Psn is being retarded and ruining my just frames for alpha so this is my chance to get a break from alpha and increase my skills with Zwei.

This is my only time to make my mediocre Zwei into a greater one. Psn is being retarded and ruining my just frames for alpha so this is my chance to get a break from alpha and increase my skills with Zwei.
thats online for ya.lol i hate it also.

Zwei sparrring is needed if your really dedicated to wanting to play with him. even though hes a low-tier character, all of tht does not matter, its all about your playstyle and calculation that makes you a custom-tier user.

Back