ZWEI top 10 moves

thats online for ya.lol i hate it also.

Zwei sparrring is needed if your really dedicated to wanting to play with him. even though hes a low-tier character, all of tht does not matter, its all about your playstyle and calculation that makes you a custom-tier user.

Yes it will be a great experience and I will learn a lot since I never had a Zwei mirror match. It is so rare to find a zwei player especially a good one.

Thank you back for the compliment G. It has a meaning since it comes from an excellent Zwei. You duck every single grab and punish me to damnation. THAT is skill. And talk about spacing when you have better than mine ahaha.

And StevenAlcaraz, mind if I test your skills? I'm always hungry for a challenge.

By the way, being a "good" Zwei vs another Zwei is not enough. In fact that means nothing, you just know your own character. The way your skill is defined is against other characters that Zwei would otherwise have NO chance of winning against.

-Zane

Zane I am available only on weekdays, never on weekends.

Also I only play at a certain time mainly 6-8pm pacific time.

I will add you on Monday and I will not forget this time.

Zane I am available only on weekdays, never on weekends.

Also I only play at a certain time mainly 6-8pm pacific time.

I will add you on Monday and I will not forget this time.
Well I usually work at that time you mentioned, but I'll be free all day starting Tuesday for the next 3 days. So I look forward to our matches. Be ready, I like when people put up a good show, especially when it comes to mirrors.

Good games to StevenAlcaraz, your Zwei is pretty good, all you need is more experience in mirrors, that's all. Try fighting hawkfalcon1, STRYDERcm, tekkenaddict, or FinalLifeG, I think they might offer more to learn from than me. GGs

Thanks. I never really had any experiences in mirrors since I do terrible when they happen. I did fight FinalLifeG and got dominated.

Honestly I am thinking of dropping zwei for a while and focus on becoming a better player overall by using my main. When I do feel like I have accomplish that, then I will pick him up again.

I'm dropping from SCV soon, so best of luck to you my friend and to everyone else who plays Zwei and is determined to make him better. I'll be having my final matches throughout the next 3 weeks. Send me an invite if you feel like playing. See you soon!

I'm dropping from SCV soon, so best of luck to you my friend and to everyone else who plays Zwei and is determined to make him better. I'll be having my final matches throughout the next 3 weeks. Send me an invite if you feel like playing. See you soon!

but why are you drpping SCV?

but why are you drpping SCV?
I never liked it in the first place. It's just a good time killer. Besides, these asian girls keep lagging my matches, there's no point in playing online for me. I'm not sure yet though. Just my thought as of now

He's tired of gettin' dat ass whopped ;D.
you know that's actually on the contrary, if it wasn't for you giving me a reason to keep trying I'd had given up by now ahaha. Xeph you know you love this wolf ;] plus I'm not giving up until I get my payback from Pasadena :/ rival buddy :]

boo hoo! u guys have psn! well might post some vids so u guys can see my zwei on XBL

tons of hype on the PSN side of 8 way run- id love to fight your zweis too however im on 360 :/ i consider myself a good zwei player.

Back