Zwei Video Thread

so, how do you get out of 33B(BE) > CE ?? is is air controllable always?? or is it something you can always do if there near a wall or corner? (sry, outa town and can't check it out in practice)

so, how do you get out of 33B(BE) > CE ?? is is air controllable always?? or is it something you can always do if there near a wall or corner? (sry, outa town and can't check it out in practice)

I recomend to you to forget the 33B(BE) > CE Combo is too inconsistent....

and the 1K(BE)>CE is guaranteed but, you need to do it very fast ;)

Mayfield..... im happy to see you in this forum.... im on of the austin players (been jumping between zwei, cervy, and pat) dont think weve met tho

Also, i dont know how to move vids but there is a cervy/zwei match in the cervy vid forums

Also also, i liked the three BE moves together in the last match of the second video... although i wonder if finishing with 1A would be more damaging than the 66A+B w/o EIN.... i think it would definatly give you better wake ups....

ALSO ALSO ALSO.... i think 3b>4[A is arial controlable but WHEN it does conect does that 66A+B realy tech trap? or did he get up atking in the third vid...... and, does CE combo off of the 4{A

Mayfield..... im happy to see you in this forum.... im on of the austin players (been jumping between zwei, cervy, and pat) dont think weve met tho

Also, i dont know how to move vids but there is a cervy/zwei match in the cervy vid forums

Also also, i liked the three BE moves together in the last match of the second video... although i wonder if finishing with 1A would be more damaging than the 66A+B w/o EIN.... i think it would definatly give you better wake ups....

ALSO ALSO ALSO.... i think 3b>4[A is arial controlable but WHEN it does conect does that 66A+B realy tech trap? or did he get up atking in the third vid...... and, does CE combo off of the 4{A

Cool nice to meet you. I just moved to Texas a year ago from CA, got a job a Bioware (no longer there). Im new to SC, so learning really sucks getting beat by so many people. But im getting there. So far Im playing Damp, Zwei and learning voldo. Im really bad at this game, hoping to get better.

i know these videos are of zwei losing, but OMG watch them this is by far the best zwei player in the world right now and all we need to learn can be found in these 2 vids. don't shun them cause of the losses. lets learn from these vids!

Toilet (zwei) vs. hyrul (lexia)
Toilet (zwei) vs. OmegaDR (nightmare)

discuss and learn!

yeah he is a good zwei player.....but ive seen another jap player, in a stream better than him....but still....zwei have a lot of potential in his gameplay....in fact you cant see 2 zwei players doing the same things.....for that reason, always is good to see matches from other zwei players....we can learn things we dont know ;)

When watching stream, the first thing I thought was like "who the hell is that Toilet guy?(does he speak german or something?)"
But when I found out that he was playing Zwei on a really good level I started to "go Toilet go!"

Too bad he missed some oporutnities for more damage but I blame tournament pressure for it. He had great chances against Hyrul (like everyone on this tournament, but that's beside the point) and he played good against Omega.

Only thing that I really wondered was why he almost did not use 66A+B

I think Hayate would have something to say about that lol, but yeah - Toilet is a SIIIICCCK ZWEI player.
lol i don't mean to step on anyone's feet.
anyways ive applied a lot of what i learned from watching these vids alone, and i think im a better zwei player for it.

What was so great about those matches is that there wasn't a moment were zwei seemed weaker or under powered. He looked like he belonged next to Nightmare and Leixia in that tourney.

Although there were so many moments that made me scream "You have 22_88K and A+B!!! Ring that punk out!!" to my monitor. Guess it was either pressure or just something he doesn't incorporate into his style. God knows he uses zwei's frametraps better than i ever do :/

Reactions: LP
I've seen the 4 last videos. Thank you for them, Imayfield.

Some nice stuff. I think it's gonna help me to improve my ZWEI game. I'm just a novice as ZWEI. I've been maining Raph, until recently.

Here is a vid of my own:

Not a very skillful fight, since I'm still a novice as ZWEI, but the fight displays some entertaining stuff from both characters.

I already know I gotta improve my punishment. It's currently terrible. Gotta use 4b(BE) more consistently and appropriately. I've seen some nice use of b+K(BE) in oki. I guess I'll try to replace some of my 11As for these.

Any other tips you guys could give me?
________

Oh, and, Imayfield, to use spoiler tags, type:

[ spoiler] (enter message, which might be the video linked as a media) [ /spoiler]

Do it without the spaces.

And... is that Rashad Evans being KOed by Machida in your avatar? It's funny.

I think you should use 66b more. Against Viola you should use 4a more to get through the ball stuff. Push her back with A+B, I dont think she really has a way to punish it. B+K BE is good for when you train people to not press buttons on wake up. Try to space more to keep characters like natsu and viola out of your face. Stay at midrange until you are comfortable with going in and applying your offense. Oh and i think you can Auto GI the ball summons if you read them correctly so use that to discourage bad offensive attempts

Back