6A+B Punishment Thread

Siegfried isn't very intimidating vs Maxi imo, as long as u understand him :/
My thing with sigfried is either i beat the shit out of hom or he beats the shit out of me. Really depends on the player i guess, but he tends to give me some trouble sometimes.

Post in the anti character discussion thread as to what exactly gives you trouble, maybe we can help shed some light on the matchup.

There's alot of characters for this punishment thread to be added.

Don't be shy people. :)

JohnnyB, wanna work on a character or two? *Wink*

Heh, when i'm not feeling lazy muahahaha. I think we should generalise this thread into Maxi punishment list, instead of strictly 6A+BG punishment. That way we won't need to open a next thread. What u guys think?

agreed. a whole thread for using one move to punish is kinda retarded imo

6A+B should punish nightmare's NSS K and NSS b:A consistently, since I know 3B does

Heh, when i'm not feeling lazy muahahaha. I think we should generalise this thread into Maxi punishment list, instead of strictly 6A+BG punishment. That way we won't need to open a next thread. What u guys think?

I think sticking to 6A+B makes things easier to follow. Throwing in multiple moves to punish with may cause confusion and makes it hard to remember.

Besides, the only moves I can think of to use that's fast and worth punishing the opponent with is 66B, WR A, and 6A+B.

I think sticking to 6A+B makes things easier to follow. Throwing in multiple moves to punish with may cause confusion and makes it hard to remember.

Besides, the only moves I can think of to use that's fast and worth punishing the opponent with is 66B, WR A, and 6A+B.

All that's required for clarity is to section it off. Meaning a list for 6A+B a list for B+K, 6B etc etc.
I would leave this thread and just make an edit to the title and the first post. Not now but eventually.

All that's required for clarity is to section it off. Meaning a list for 6A+B a list for B+K, 6B etc etc.
I would leave this thread and just make an edit to the title and the first post. Not now but eventually.

Alright.

Lets give it a shot.

This thread will require participation from everyone. Including you. :P

I just discovered something pretty cool about 6A+Bg.

It stays TC through the entire move. Even during recovery, unlike the standard 6A+B.

You can also immediately do another 6A+Bg to stay in TC . Kind of like an endless loop... Sort of. This may be useful for opponents who throws out AA or any quick high to punish it regularly.

really? that IS pretty sweet. would you say its almost spammable? Not that I personall do spams (unless someone is being an ass) but something I can work on a punishment for. I suppose they could stay crouched on wake up to get out of it right?

really? that IS pretty sweet. would you say its almost spammable? Not that I personall do spams (unless someone is being an ass) but something I can work on a punishment for. I suppose they could stay crouched on wake up to get out of it right?

I'd say its more useful when its blocked, and they throw out AA's to punish.

Definately not spammable.

It stays TC through the entire move. Even during recovery, unlike the standard 6A+B.

You can also immediately do another 6A+Bg to stay in TC . Kind of like an endless loop... Sort of. This may be useful for opponents who throws out AA or any quick high to punish it regularly.

Now that, I didn't know.
I have a reason to use this move more often.

Tested it against a Mitsu who loved to punish with AA.

It worked like a charm. :)

hotnikkelz edit:
There's more, 6A+BG is really weird. The opponent simply CANNOT PUNISH IT WITH HIGHS PERIOD. You don't even need to guard. AAs pass through him. Throws jus whiff against him.

The attack is -23 on block! but no highs can hit him. it looks glitchy as hell
i edited your post by mistake aqua snake haha

Those are awesome news... but I think it's more important to know how soon the tech crouch starts. 1B's starts pretty soon, like in 3 frames.

Back