8WAYRUN is now ad-free for ALL members!

• Admin
So there was a time when this website needed advertisements to maintain itself. We tend to see a spike in traffic when a new game is released, so back then, the ads were actually paying to keep this site running. But now, with the lull in traffic, the ads barely pay to keep this website running; in fact, they only account for about 40% of this website's operating costs.

However, even though the ads aren't doing it anymore; doesn't mean this website is closing! Those non-forum sections of this website, the calendar, streams, media library, etc... are all add-ons I've written for this website and then have gone on to sell licenses for other websites. And those license sales more than enough pay to keep our home warm and cozy!

Because of this, I've decided to remove the advertisements for all registered members! If you log into your account here at 8WAYRUN, the ads will go away; they will only be shown to guests, as an incentive to get them to register and join our community. That being said, there are still advantages to becoming a Premium Member, such as username changes, animated avatars, signature images and more...

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
I'm glad to hear that the stuff you developed can sustain this website and your livelihood.

To think we used to be at soulcalibur.com....

I'm glad to hear that the stuff you developed can sustain this website and your livelihood.

To think we used to be at soulcalibur.com....
Yeah, it sucks. It also feels like Namco used to care about Soulcalibur a lot more back in the day... which is amazing because that was when Tekken outsold Soulcalibur. Now that Soulcalibur outsells Tekken, they treat us like the red-headed step-child.

Live streams

13 Viewers
Deh_Caster
Deh_Caster
Revivendo SoulCalibur 6 - Sigam @fichafinalfgc
1 Viewers
not_furuichi
not_furuichi
ソウルキャリバー6
1 Viewers
petreySOAD420
petreySOAD420
2Games Woke Wolfgang is on <sOul oF DiAmond>.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back