A Slew of Character Trailers for Lost Swords...

• Admin
With the official launch of the SOULCALIBUR Lost Swords website yesterday, Namco-Bandai has also released a whole bunch of character trailers featuring Mitsurugi, Siegfried and Sophitia. These videos showcase each of the three beta-test characters and their movesets in the upcoming free-to-play single-player-only title.

As a reminder, these is a Japan only beta-test (re: demo) coming out on PSN tomorrow. If you want to try the game out before it arrives in America, it would be very easy to create a Japanese PSN account and download it. Thankfully, @Party Wolf put together a small video showing those who haven't already created a PSN account years ago for previous Japan-only Soulcalibur content.

@Party Wolf's Beta Test Guide:

Last edited:
Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Good thing Sophitia's back, because without her or Mi-na my skill level goes from "half-decent" to "monkey on a slippery treadmill."

Pyrrha just doesn't cut it, man.

I heard that more characters will revealed for SC LOST SOULS! I have Xbox 360! This is unfair because xbox owners could not have the chance to play again with their favourite characters if they add Seong Mina or Talim or other characters that they did not make it in SCV....

8wayrun.com/media/lost-swords-taki-super.6701/media
And how do we know that's not just Natsu's super? Because the video title says so?

the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-print.jpg

But even if she is playable, the game is still less than worthless because it's 1 player only with no online mode.

Who makes a fighting game 1 player? It's like making apple pie without apples.

And how do we know that's not just Natsu's super? Because the video title says so?

the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-print.jpg

But even if she is playable, the game is still less than worthless because it's 1 player only with no online mode.

Who makes a fighting game 1 player? It's like making apple pie without apples.
It's Taki's. She's using Taki's movelist in the game and then uses the super.

Live streams

20 Viewers
Amy_Lionheart
Amy_Lionheart
POST B-DAY STREAM! (Ivy won the poll... shocking!)
14 Viewers
Draethiox
Draethiox
ABSOLUTELY ZERO SLEEP GANG
5 Viewers
kanskaii
kanskaii
#1 Ranked Astaroth.....not really

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member