A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

superdurand

[12] Conqueror
oui, c'est fameux. Ma grand mère en concoctait régulièrement...ça remonte à loin! et ces fameuses andouilles réputées de fougères au goût fumé si unique qu'elle nous servait avec une purée...Une tuerie

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Cf p44 for full CROM coverage, CROM is my EDGE MASTER, seems all fighting styles suit him well, here another ALT, let's call him CRAOMARU :)
When you do CPU vs CPU fights, they certainly pull off some pretty nice combos, but it's just soooo stupid they almost NEVER do CEs even with 2 full bars, very bad AI programming even on legendary they sometimes miss windows of opportunity i certainly wouldn't miss.

1608567785334.png

1608567747960.png

Last edited:

NitricZenith

[07] Duelist
I don't know what to say aside from I'm loving everything here, Vil! Also your quirky sense of humour and unbridled sense of fun in your CaS is just wonderful. =)

VILARCANE

[14] Master
My char created in cyberpunk 2077

Mild Nsfw warning, 4k hdr

Other vg stuff on my youtube chnel

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
Yes, I'm worried!
I DM'd him quite a while back and never heard back... I was a little concerned, but last time I did talk to him he said his COVID case had been on the mild side and that he was getting back to normal, so I just assumed he was busy/had run his interest in the SCVI editor for now. It was only when I finally double-checked this thread that I realized that his second-to-last comment here about the COVID still hanging on was actually after that discussion. Looking at his other social media/art sharing accounts, I don't see any activity in the last year... It's definitely concerning.

superdurand

[12] Conqueror
I DM'd him quite a while back and never heard back... I was a little concerned, but last time I did talk to him he said his COVID case had been on the mild side and that he was getting back to normal, so I just assumed he was busy/had run his interest in the SCVI editor for now. It was only when I finally double-checked this thread that I realized that his second-to-last comment here about the COVID still hanging on was actually after that discussion. Looking at his other social media/art sharing accounts, I don't see any activity in the last year... It's definitely concerning.
Indeed his silence is disturbing