A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

oui, c'est fameux. Ma grand mère en concoctait régulièrement...ça remonte à loin! et ces fameuses andouilles réputées de fougères au goût fumé si unique qu'elle nous servait avec une purée...Une tuerie

Cf p44 for full CROM coverage, CROM is my EDGE MASTER, seems all fighting styles suit him well, here another ALT, let's call him CRAOMARU :)
When you do CPU vs CPU fights, they certainly pull off some pretty nice combos, but it's just soooo stupid they almost NEVER do CEs even with 2 full bars, very bad AI programming even on legendary they sometimes miss windows of opportunity i certainly wouldn't miss.

1608567785334.png

1608567747960.png

Last edited:
I don't know what to say aside from I'm loving everything here, Vil! Also your quirky sense of humour and unbridled sense of fun in your CaS is just wonderful. =)

My char created in cyberpunk 2077

Mild Nsfw warning, 4k hdr

Other vg stuff on my youtube chnel

Yes, I'm worried!
I DM'd him quite a while back and never heard back... I was a little concerned, but last time I did talk to him he said his COVID case had been on the mild side and that he was getting back to normal, so I just assumed he was busy/had run his interest in the SCVI editor for now. It was only when I finally double-checked this thread that I realized that his second-to-last comment here about the COVID still hanging on was actually after that discussion. Looking at his other social media/art sharing accounts, I don't see any activity in the last year... It's definitely concerning.

I DM'd him quite a while back and never heard back... I was a little concerned, but last time I did talk to him he said his COVID case had been on the mild side and that he was getting back to normal, so I just assumed he was busy/had run his interest in the SCVI editor for now. It was only when I finally double-checked this thread that I realized that his second-to-last comment here about the COVID still hanging on was actually after that discussion. Looking at his other social media/art sharing accounts, I don't see any activity in the last year... It's definitely concerning.
Indeed his silence is disturbing

Hi,

First off, i am alive thank you !
Regarding CAS, I won't resume i think i forgot most of my secret sauce techniques, and i don't think i will go through the hassle of creating / editing / posting which has become a chore to me tbh. I truly admire that some of you still stick around and produce such great and imaginative stuff, but i moved on, as did many others. So i am just throwing in a drawing that i did recently, trying to hone my skills in Digital Painting towards a more realistic approach yet closer to caricature or painting than to a 121 rendition.
I use Krita and a specific drawing and blending technique using a ref picture in the corner of the Krita workspace (credits to S. Tepes) and it's both pretty fun and quick (meaning : 4+ hours for this one)

1653308353816.png

I want to do an artbook with all my recent drawings. including some of those. I haven't even started :)

Hi,

First off, i am alive thank you !
Regarding CAS, I won't resume i think i forgot most of my secret sauce techniques, and i don't think i will go through the hassle of creating / editing / posting which has become a chore to me tbh. I truly admire that some of you still stick around and produce such great and imaginative stuff, but i moved on, as did many others. So i am just throwing in a drawing that i did recently, trying to hone my skills in Digital Painting towards a more realistic approach yet closer to caricature or painting than to a 121 rendition.
I use Krita and a specific drawing and blending technique using a ref picture in the corner of the Krita workspace (credits to S. Tepes) and it's both pretty fun and quick (meaning : 4+ hours for this one)

View attachment 93316

I want to do an artbook with all my recent drawings. including some of those. I haven't even started :)

I feel really good that you are ok my bro, it doesn't matter that you stopped creating or editing CaS, we all know how bright is your talent in creation! I'm sure that if SC7 will be happen you will return as well. It's really beautiful that you are getting busy with drawing, sometimes I draw too, but no at yout level. Anyway, I really want to see your artbook with your new drawings, keep it up and have amazing time!

Back