A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

Thx well i don't have any of the movement glitches on HaOLD maru, all depends on position size angle and being bound to the head and having right color to blend in ?
Yeah, the real problem I've had with the plume as ad-hoc facial hair is when I utilize it to create short-ish styles: in that instance, even slight movements of the head can cause portions of a framing goatee/beard to disappear, leaving the over-all effect uneven. The other problem is that if you have to stretch the width of the plume too much, the bristles (which are very regular in their spacing and not terribly numerous) begin to look very unrealistic as hair, especially if viewed head-on.

About the hair ext Exeq you got a lot of things you can use tbh including in plus stickers...
Yeah, up until recently I've always used stickers--although they present their own challenges and limitations as well, of course. But for several designs lately I've needed a more robust/longer look to the facial hair and had no choice but to do what could be done with the plumes.

What we miss is the raccoon tail...
Hmmm, I'm not sure I ever used that for such a purpose. Do you have a SCV gallery here too that I could peruse?

Dream on to get PS attention, i managed to wow them once or twice, they even streamed my stuff but that didn't get us more items...
Yeah, true enough. SCVI's creation editor is such a mixed bag for me. On the one hand, there are more basic tools to work with (especially if one wants to get truly wild in their designs), many of which have let me to develop concepts I wanted to create in the past, but could not. On the other hand, the limited selection in terms of basic assets is starting to drag down my enthusiasm a little; I really do think (whether we're talking about more legacy items or new and novel attire) the clothing and accessory selection here could be twice as large (and the object selection five times as large) before I began to judge it sufficient to allow me to create the majority of the designs I'd like to.

thx for commenting after dropping an insane number of likes :)
Of course! I loved going through your SCVI back catalogue. Even though I've been on the forums for some time now (and used them as a reference for many years before hand), I never came into this sub-forum until recently, after I decided to share some of my own designs from across the years. If I had known how much quality work was to be found here, I would have done it a lot sooner! If I'm honest (and a little self-aggrandizing) for years I've been thinking of myself as a class above almost all CaS makers. All I had to compare my own work against was the creations I encountered in matches and some other (generally more underwhelming) archives online I'd occasionally look through. It was a bit of a surprise (albeit a great one!) to find multiple creators here with equal or (dare I say it) even superior ability and attention to detail.

From a technical standpoint in particular, some of your stuff is really inspired: even when it's something that has a style or a taste that is unlike anything I would try to make myself, more often than not when I look at your designs there are elements where I say to myself "I can't believe he was able to pull that effect off!" I can see why your thread has grown so large: aside from your productivity, you are just leading the pack in terms of innovative use of assets.

Last edited:
First off i am glad to engage in CAS conversation with someone so artistically and technically engaged. I just went out of a total boreout with the game, but with the lockdown, i started drawing and CASing again.
Tell me a bit more about you, i am intrigued, you seem very litterate and well educated, where from ? age ? gender ? occupation ? (yep, too lazy to look the profile information up sorry :)

Hmmm, I'm not sure I ever used that for such a purpose. Do you have a SCV gallery here too that I could peruse?
It's only 120 pages long, but i would suggest you just watch the utimate SC5 compilation video of my stuff i made a few years back (good music) :

I also made some SC6 compilation vids if you haven't seen them, it's so much better to see CAS in action...also on my electic youtube channel. I am not after view mind you, it isn't monetized or anything, just if you enjoy my stuff it's another and livelier format...

Yeah, true enough. SCVI's creation editor is such a mixed bag for me. On the one hand, there are more basic tools to work with (especially if one wants to get truly wild in their designs), many of which have let me to develop concepts I wanted to create in the past, but could not. On the other hand, the limited selection in terms of basic assets is starting to drag down my enthusiasm a little; I really do think (whether we're talking about more legacy items or new and novel attire) the clothing and accessory selection here could be twice as large (and the object selection five times as large) before I began to judge it sufficient to allow me to create the majority of the designs I'd like to.
Look at my sig quote, the key here is to think outside the box and combine ExEq to create new items, works for me at least. You can even combine ExEq AND stickers for even more variety / Wow factor.

Of course! I loved going through your SCVI back catalogue. Even though I've been on the forums for some time now (and used them as a reference for many years before hand), I never came into this sub-forum until recently, after I decided to share some of my own designs from across the years. If I had known how much quality work was to be found here, I would have done it a lot sooner! If I'm honest (and a little self-aggrandizing) for years I've been thinking of myself as a class above almost all CaS makers. All I had to compare my own work against was the creations I encountered in matches and some other (generally more underwhelming) archives online I'd occasionally look through. It was a bit of a surprise (albeit a great one!) to find multiple creators here with equal or (dare I say it) even superior ability and attention to detail.
Yep, very talented creators here, most of them just put PS designers to shame...but they gave us the assets and the best editor in a fighting game, so we can't blame them for being fond of boring japanime designs and whatnot...

From a technical standpoint in particular, some of your stuff is really inspired: even when it's something that has a style or a taste that is unlike anything I would try to make myself, more often than not when I look at your designs there are elements where I say to myself "I can't believe he was able to pull that effect off!" I can see why your thread has grown so large: aside from your productivity, you are just leading the pack in terms of innovative use of assets.
That means a lot, merci beaucoup mon ami !
About your stuff, i am waiting to be swept off my chair to comment : i like your uthred last kingdom kind of dane though, yeah i noticed, i have vikings in the family...:)

Peruse like there is no tomorrow, i'd like to see you wow me some day soon, i know you will.
The fish Exeq in particular has potential for a lot of things, heed my advice :)

First off i am glad to engage in CAS conversation with someone so artistically and technically engaged. I just went out of a total boreout with the game, but with the lockdown, i started drawing and CASing again.
Good on you: art is at no other time more helpful or more precious than when life has us hemmed in, in some way or another.

It's only 120 pages long, but i would suggest you just watch the utimate SC5 compilation video of my stuff i made a few years back (good music)
Ah, but then I couldn't like my favourites from among them! I will take a look at the videos as well, but I think there's something to be said for studying the still images in detail as well, from a technical and artistic perspective.

Look at my sig quote, the key here is to think outside the box and combine ExEq to create new items, works for me at least. You can even combine ExEq AND stickers for even more variety / Wow factor.
Oh, I certainly do a fair bit of that. It's more common than not that I use up all of the objects and most of the stickers allotted for each creation. And for most of those designs, I make pretty liberal use of patterns on the majority of the wardrobe (except where the design is a reference to a character from a medium where simpler colours and contours are appropriate).

It's true that a fair few of the designs I've uploaded recently (especially those at the end of the galleries) are a little less on the polished side: my life is so busy these days, even in the current circumstances, that I often knock creations out in 30-60 minutes, and then upload them before I have a chance to properly refine them, just because I like to share them and have nobody but you guys to do so with at present. :) Of course, even when I do have time to polish, I can't claim to have your eye for recognizing the hidden utility of the ExEq, and I admit my designs are often less ambitious in terms of doing something nobody else would think to do, but I think I have certain strengths when it comes to concepts and design all the same.

Yep, very talented creators here, most of them just put PS designers to shame...but they gave us the assets and the best editor in a fighting game, so we can't blame them for being fond of boring japanime designs and whatnot...
Haha, yeah, although for my part I'd prefer it if they'd try to swing the balance back towards aesthetics that have at least one foot in the realm of actual historical imagery and quasi-realism, rather than full-on pop-fantasy anime. There's got to be a happy medium and the trend towards Algols, Zweis, Grohs and Azwels also has bleed-over effects into the assets we get to work with in the editor.

That means a lot, merci beaucoup mon ami !
De rien, surement! Parles-tu le français comme première langue? Cela expliquerait certainement le nom!

About your stuff, I am waiting to be swept off my chair to comment : i like your uthred last kingdom kind of dane though, yeah i noticed, i have vikings in the family...:)
Hahah, well if it were anybody else, I might be a little butt-hurt by the suggestion that I hadn't done anything to impress with my offerings so far, but with your volume of high quality work, I'm inclined to grant you your perogative! On the other hand, if you're waiting for me to do something that wows you on a technical level, it might be a bit of a wait; I think I have a good eye for design and even for detail, and I probably use objects more liberally than the average CaSer, but I don't stretch myself to try to create something like a wasp man, for example; that's something I just would not have guessed could be done well with the present editor editor until I saw you do it, so I wouldn't even try. I do have the occasional wild design (be they a reference character I've challenged myself to reproduce or my own original concept) but most of my designs tend to be more down-to-earth.

i like your uthred last kingdom kind of dane though, yeah i noticed, i have vikings in the family...:)
I'm glad you like him! All of the characters in Gallery II are recreations of established characters from various media (or sometimes historical figures, mythological enteties, or culture heroes). I simply adopted a habit all of the way back in SCIII that any of my creations that are referential do not get their regular name--instead they get a nom-de-CaS, usually a pun or some sort of witticism (or at least what passes for a witticism in my cornball head!). So, hence "Dane-ish" (because Uhtred is not exactly a Dane ethnically, but is partially one as a cultural matter, and thus the double-entendre: Danish--->Dane-ish).

He's also an example of what I was talking about above with regard to knocking out a rough draft and then thinking "good enough" and sticking him up here. Not only am I not happy with the level of detail on version 1.0 for Uhtred, but I actually don't even think the colour balance is right, which is something I usually try to get right before I will share even an early version of a design. On the other hand, I am pretty happy with the hair and facial hair: the head is by no means perfect, but it would be extremely difficult to do better with the three object limitation and the wonkiness of the scar stickers. From certain angles in particular, I really think I nailed the pecise angles of his facial hair about as well as could be expected with this editor. But man, was that leather armour giving me a headache before I just gave up and uploaded him.

Actually, if you find yourself inclined, I'd love to see how you would approach simulating his season 4 armour; I've all but thrown in the towel on getting the match super close when it comes to his attire, but I wouldn't be surprised if you found a way to make it work. In fact, consider this open encouragement to tinker with any of my designs if you ever feel tempted; any time you want to share your perspective on how to simulate a particular effect, I'm all ears--or eyes as the case may be!

Last edited:
Man, so much to say, i have made a CAS just for you to go along with the answer to your post, which really impressed me, so i am kinda struck silly already, albeit not by your CAS just yet...stay tuned mon ami.

Good on you: art is at no other time more helpful or more precious than when life has us hemmed in, in some way or another.
So true, i am an escape artist...
I knew from your posts you were interesting, i didn't quite expect you to have studied in so many different fields. You are the definition of eclectism and probably, judging from your wording, have way above average IQ and EQ.
I mean, i know because...well, you'll figure it out eventually

So you might say that language is the art and craft in which I operate most frequently--but I like to experiment in many different pursuits as an amateur or semi-adept, including a number of visual mediums--so no wonder that many of my favourite games are those which allow user-generated content in one form or another.
Language is my forte too, more on that below

Ah, but then I couldn't like my favourites from among them! I will take a look at the videos as well, but I think there's something to be said for studying the still images in detail as well, from a technical and artistic perspective.
Well, browse the thread like there's no tomorrow, and if you are fond of witticism, there are litterally hundreds of puns in both my SC5 and SC6 threads

Oh, I certainly do a fair bit of that. It's more common than not that I use up all of the objects and most of the stickers allotted for each creation. And for most of those designs, I make pretty liberal use of patterns on the majority of the wardrobe (except where the design is a reference to a character from a medium where simpler colours and contours are appropriate).

It's true that a fair few of the designs I've uploaded recently (especially those at the end of the galleries) are a little less on the polished side: my life is so busy these days, even in the current circumstances, that I often knock creations out in 30-60 minutes, and then upload them before I have a chance to properly refine them, just because I like to share them and have nobody but you guys to do so with at present. :) Of course, even when I do have time to polish, I can't claim to have your eye for recognizing the hidden utility of the ExEq, and I admit my designs are often less ambitious in terms of doing something nobody else would think to do, but I think I have certain strengths when it comes to concepts and design all the same.

Most of my CAS are hours in the making, because i am a perfectionist, but i usually start with an original and strong idea or concept and take it from there...i totally relate to not having the time to refine your CAS, and sometimes it is a blessing to let a half-finished CAS wait rather than posting a beta version, IMHO at least.

De rien, surement! Parles-tu le français comme première langue? Cela expliquerait certainement le nom!
I am french, live in Lyon, and you seem to speak rather fluently (only surement is slightly off).
I love english, i wrote short stories in english, a few of which got published...i also speak german and danish pretty good, and did 7 years latin (yeah right :)
I guess you speak more foreign languages than i do, almost certainly, humor me...

Hahah, well if it were anybody else, I might be a little butt-hurt by the suggestion that I hadn't done anything to impress with my offerings so far, but with your volume of high quality work, I'm inclined to grant you your perogative! On the other hand, if you're waiting for me to do something that wows you on a technical level, it might be a bit of a wait; I think I have a good eye for design and even for detail, and I probably use objects more liberally than the average CaSer, but I don't stretch myself to try to create something like a wasp man, for example; that's something I just would not have guessed could be done well with the present editor editor until I saw you do it, so I wouldn't even try. I do have the occasional wild design (be they a reference character I've challenged myself to reproduce or my own original concept) but most of my designs tend to be more down-to-earth.

I am so bored i need something really really original to even peel my eyes at a CAS, sometimes it's when i don't understand the technique or it just looks good, it still happens, i swear :)
The Wasp isn't a Wasp, it's a hornet, but thanks, that's one of the two (with my Kumoyoshi) which got streamed by PS as lucky losers. Still the winners were just plain boring japanime half-naked girl CAS, so lame :)

I'm glad you like him! All of the characters in Gallery II are recreations of established characters from various media (or sometimes historical figures, mythological enteties, or culture heroes). I simply adopted a habit all of the way back in SCIII that any of my creations that are referential do not get their regular name--instead they get a nom-de-CaS, usually a pun or some sort of witticism (or at least what passes for a witticism in my cornball head!). So, hence "Dane-ish" (because Uhtred is not exactly a Dane ethnically, but is partially one as a cultural matter, and thus the double-entendre: Danish--->Dane-ish).
I got that one :)

Actually, if you find yourself inclined, I'd love to see how you would approach simulating his season 4 armour; I've all but thrown in the towel on getting the match super close when it comes to his attire, but I wouldn't be surprised if you found a way to make it work. In fact, consider this open encouragement to tinker with any of my designs if you ever feel tempted; any time you want to share your perspective on how to simulate a particular effect, I'm all ears--or eyes as the case may be!
Well, challenge taken, but for that you'll have to wait, because i am currently watching season ,3 :)

Ok, next comes the bonus CAS, she's a bit fishy but hey, you'll have to rank her on a scale of 1 to 10, are you hooked, do you take the bait ? etc. etc.

Last edited:
I knew from your posts you were interesting, i didn't quite expect you to have studied in so many different fields. You are the definition of eclectism and probably, judging from your wording, have way above average IQ and EQ.
I mean, i know because...well, you'll figure it out eventually
Well, I'd like to think so, but my background has also made me skeptical regarding qualitative psychometrics, and I try not to get too full of myself. ;)
Well, browse the thread like there's no tomorrow, and if you are fond of witticism, there are litterally hundreds of puns in both my SC5 and SC6 threads
I'll have to slow down and read more of the posts: I've read some of your notes on the more involved designs, but mostly I've been flipping through the threads with an eye first towards the images themselves, sampling the variety.
Most of my CAS are hours in the making, because i am a perfectionist, but i usually start with an original and strong idea or concept and take it from there...i totally relate to not having the time to refine your CAS, and sometimes it is a blessing to let a half-finished CAS wait rather than posting a beta version, IMHO at least.
Yeah, in the past I've been pretty methodical as well, which is why most of the earlier selections in all three galleries are in fuller states of completion, but I guess I've just gotten carried away with sharing everything I had once I got started, and eventually I ran out of more polished designs. You must understand that some of these designs have been sitting on my computer and console hard drives for years and years and years, seen by no one except maybe the occasional online opponent or one of my couch play buddies: once I started dropping them on here, I didn't want to stop. But as of a couple of days ago, I'm down to the last few dozen, which are not really my favourites, so I'm taking a pause for the cause until I can refine those of the ones that are up that are not complete or near complete. The truly sad thing is that a hard drive failure lost me almost all of my SCIV era creations. :( But at least I've managed to preserve almost all of my SCIII, SCV, and SCVI creations.

Like you, I also tend to start the majority of my designs with a fairly clear concept in mind, but sometimes (especially lately) I just open up the editor and let things start in a free-form, organic fashion and see where they take me.
I am french, live in Lyon, and you seem to speak rather fluently (only surement is slightly off).
I love english, i wrote short stories in english, a few of which got published...i also speak german and danish pretty good, and did 7 years latin (yeah right :)
I guess you speak more foreign languages than i do, almost certainly, humor me...
Well, I might speak more languages, but I doubt I speak most of them as fluently as you speak your second languages. I did do some translation studies work, decades ago, but my real areas of focus were cognitive linguistics and comparative/historical linguistics. And even then it has been close to two decades since I was really anchored in linguistic research--though of course I still find plenty of uses for the skillsets. But most of the languages I speak at a conversational level tend to come more from practical experience than my days spent studying formal linguistics: for example, my French is passable only because I learned some at an early age and then I traveled in some francophone countries. I speak bits and pieces of lots of languages, but most of them at a level very far from fluency. On a side note, you'll have to tell me about your short stories some time!
I am so bored i need something really really original to even peel my eyes at a CAS, sometimes it's when i don't understand the technique or it just looks good, it still happens, i swear :)
The Wasp isn't a Wasp, it's a hornet, but thanks, that's one of the two (with my Kumoyoshi) which got streamed by PS as lucky losers. Still the winners were just plain boring japanime half-naked girl CAS, so lame :)
Yeah, I'm not typically very impressed with the selections that I've seen win those contests.
Well, challenge taken, but for that you'll have to wait, because i am currently watching season ,3 :)
It's actually not the most historically accurate gear they have had on the show: it's a kind of leather brigandine with obvious studs, but the leather is too sleekly black, the pattern worked into the surface is quite ornate and involved, the seams are too machined looking and the overall appearance just looks far too cleanly produced. It looks cool, no doubt, but it's honestly something that would be easier to swallow in Game of Thrones than a story set in tenth century England. But you know, I guess they gotta keep Uhtred looking as slick as possible. And I'm inclined to give that show a pass on small stuff because really it is much more on the ball than most historical fiction set in that era.
Using the newly found technique of the shapeshiftarentsoblindanymore (copyright Vil & Rusted Blade), here is SEA-Lde.
A bit over the top maybe, but hey it's a bonus CAS :)

Haha, I like her! But you know, I don't accept french fish: it's poisson! :D I can't take credit for that one though: that's a joke I heard many moons ago. Here's another one you might like: an English fish and a German fish pass eachother at sea: the English fish says "Hi!" and the German fish says "Oh my god, where!?" ;)

Anyway, I like her: I'm not the biggest fan of the arcane armour: I find it more than a little over-the-top and I prefer practical armour for my designs, and in fictional works generally. But if ever there was a context where it fits, it would be a fish-woman, given the fins element. I like the closed helm / fantasy rebreather mask especially. And the caudal fin is really a cute little touch! Or dare I say...it's so kawai! Hahaha--I do get to take credit for that one!

I'm actually working on a design right now that is a shapeshifter with almost exactly that skin tone: but I'm waiting for Setsuka's moveset to be added in order to finish her. I'll be sure to ping you when I put her up: she's shaping up decently already.

Last edited:
Well, I might speak more languages, but I doubt I speak most of them as fluently as you speak your second languages. I did do some translation studies work, decades ago, but my real areas of focus were cognitive linguistics and comparative/historical linguistics. And even then it has been close to two decades since I was really anchored in linguistic research--though of course I still find plenty of uses for the skillsets. But most of the languages I speak at a conversational level tend to come more from practical experience than my days spent studying formal linguistics: for example, my French is passable only because I learned some at an early age and then I traveled in some francophone countries. I speak bits and pieces of lots of languages, but most of them at a level very far from fluency. On a side note, you'll have to tell me about your short stories some time!
What exactly is linguistic research, do you mean understanding the origin of a language, like danish is derived of urnorsk (ancient norvegian), do you study ethymology which i know quite a bit about thanks to studying latin, do you invent new words as i usually do when i write poems in french (neologism), do you excel in figures of speech (love that too).
Well, about the short stories, i can copy paste in pm or email them to you, i'd be thrilled to get feedback from a linguistic enthusiast, i try to polish them as much as my CAS before publishing, some sci-fi, some heroic fantasy, one modern time...

Haha, I like her! But you know, I don't accept french fish: it's poisson! :D I can't take credit for that one though: that's a joke I heard many moons ago. Here's another one you might like: an English fish and a German fish pass eachother at sea: the English fish says "Hi!" and the German fish says "Oh my god, where!?" ;)
French fish isn't poisonous, i lived by the coast most of my childhood and i swear it's délicieux, c'est exquis !

Anyway, I like her: I'm not the biggest fan of the arcane armour: I find it more than a little over-the-top and I prefer practical armour for my designs, and in fictional works generally. But if ever there was a context where it fits, it would be a fish-woman, given the fins element. I like the closed helm / fantasy rebreather mask especially. And the caudal fin is really a cute little touch! Or dare I say...it's so kawai! Hahaha--I do get to take credit for that one!
Haha, thanks for the minireview, as you can see in the pictures below, i tweaked her quite a bit, thrown in some alt helmet designs for good measure, and maybe invented a new eye technique using only the hollow circle sticker to create a full evil eye set. I don't drop the (eye)ball easily you see :)
Also stole your helmet inferno combo to try to make some cool bonus CAS out of it...what are the pupils made of ? what are the blank eyes made of ? (quizz time)

The little dot is not the pupil mind you...so you can achieve full effect with only one sticker eye eye !

Last edited:
The demise of La Dame au Loup...
After an epic battle, Hilde loses her soul, life (and virginity) to Inferno.
Wretched and sullied the once georgeous chevalier is doomed to haunt Ostrhein castle halls and prey upon the weak, turning mortals into grovelling pets cursed to do her bidding ad nauseam and...ad eternam !
Noone can withstand her gaze, and the glint in her bloodshot eye is the promise of eternal damnation for all who dare cross her path.
She is known throughout the realm of men as the otherworldy and dreaded Lich Queen ZombHilde...

Chill...i AM gonna hurt you, spineless worm (what d'ya mean pleonasm ?)

Now how did i pull off :
1/the shiny left eye, carefully crafted out of a single ??? and a sticker
2/the realistic facepaint, made of only 2 stickers

Last edited:
Thx ... I have to give credit where it's due...rustedblade came up with the inferno and rock helmet combo, i also took inspiration from darksiders genesis for the badass demonic look...in general i rarely keep infernos because they always look messy and jarring ingame cf 2nd screenshot...even in pseudo 4k (unreal engine is just not as crisp as mK11's for instance)

What exactly is linguistic research, do you mean understanding the origin of a language, like danish is derived of urnorsk (ancient norvegian), do you study ethymology which i know quite a bit about thanks to studying latin, do you invent new words as i usually do when i write poems in french (neologism), do you excel in figures of speech (love that too).
Woof, that's a complex question and I'll try to keep it as brief as possible. Like any major empirical field, linguistics has many subfields, and they run a gamut of purposes and methodology.

Much of what you discuss above regarding language relationships and etymology would fall under the domain of what is known as comparative/historical linguistics, which is one of the areas I was most heavily trained in back when I pursued my first degree in this area (though that was decades ago, and I ultimately went in different directions, even before my career shift). This is an area which interfaces with many other fields of study (and not just the obvious historical ones). It has many tools at its disposal, but in the last century, it came to be dominated by a tool known as the "comparative method", which is one of the most fascinating exercises I have ever come to appreciate in any field. Basically this method utilizing the fact that phonemes (discrete units of sound) evolve in very particular and somewhat regular manners over time, particularly when you examine them in a particular phonemic context (that is, the sounds that surround them, among other factors). By using this method, one can, even with limited data, reverse engineer words and assist in many kind of research, such as establishing familial relationships between languages (and therefor their people), decoding historical records, and even reconstruct entire languages for which there remains very little written record. And it's very much a hard science: the rules and transformations are written in a manner that (to someone unfamiliar with the field) might look like a mathematical formula, because they proceed through similar empirical calculations, and their dependability is based on basic innate rules hard-coded into our brains.

In fact, the reliability of the comparative method is inexorably linked with the other major area of focus for me back in those days: cognitive linguistics.... [Ok, this is clearly going to end up being six or seven paragraphs just to talk about the basic subdomains of the field, so I'm going to pause here for now so that I can respond to the rest of your message in the limited time I have today, and then I'll come back and finish this in a couple of days!]

French fish isn't poisonous, i lived by the coast most of my childhood and i swear it's délicieux, c'est exquis !
Mais Oui: "Les poissons, les poissons--how I love les poissons!" ;D

Haha, thanks for the minireview, as you can see in the pictures below, i tweaked her quite a bit, thrown in some alt helmet designs for good measure, and maybe invented a new eye technique using only the hollow circle sticker to create a full evil eye set. I don't drop the (eye)ball easily you see :)
Yeah, I was trying to figure out how you did that: how did you get the hollow circle small enough for that effect?

Also stole your helmet inferno combo to try to make some cool bonus CAS out of it...what are the pupils made of ? what are the blank eyes made of ? (quizz time)
You really improved upon it with the extra horns and mask in the front, though! Your colour scheme for that Inferno is also really engaging! But as far as your recent macabre designs go, ZombHilde really takes the cake--so sinister looking, and such nuanced eye and facial work!

Last edited:
I really appreciate you taking the time to post a first reply knowing your busy schedule.
Absolutely loved the first part on linguistic research, being a polyglot i tend to realize what ties a language to another and the usually historical reasons behind it.
Like why german and danish have some degree of ressemblance (ie : richtig/rigtig for the word right), or why there are so many french words in danish or american english (a lot of which relate to french cuisine but not only)

about the CAS and the quizzes and your query on the ring sticker well stickers can be shrunk using the rotation mode, so that’s what i did and just put it in the right eye socket and voilà...

Au plaisir de vous lire les amis !

Back