After SCV is released, will anyone still play SCIV?

I probably won't play it, but some of my CaS characters will be in this one again, and since the outfits from SC4 are returning, I need to know what they had on before.

So that means I won't be trading it in.

But once I find my Soul Blade disk, you better believe I'll be playing that game again.

Super Turbo.

But seriously, fuck SC4.

I repeat: No. I've never seen any reason to play any game once a sequel is released.

Would say something witty but the fact that most of the time all of these older iterations are rarely mentioned on competitive sites unless accompanied by comments degrading the current iteration or glorifying the older one in relation to the current one gives me a good idea of what I'd be getting myself into.

With that said, goodbye and good gaming.

Nah for real though Super Turbo was the shit. You could say there's lots of convincing reasons to play that over something like SF4, if we just make it about the games themselves and not extraneous factors.

That being said, you can't give me any good reasons to play SC4 instead of SC5. Nobody here can.

I'll just play SC5 only probably. I plan on using SC4 trade in credit towards my purchase of SC5. it seems special in that way. like it was said before SC5 is like SC4 but better and more added in every way. so I don't see much of a point to playing SC4.

I won't play it, I don't play SC4 since a year or two anyway. But I will keep my copy as I like to collect stuff like games and CDs.

I don't even play SCIV now...

I mean, I've thought about it, briefly, to 'prepare' like some have said, but tbh SCV looks different enough that using SCIV as a training tool doesn't seem like it would be useful.

So I don't see myself going back once V is released.

I've been playing SCI on the Xbox Arcade and SCIII on the PS2 just so I can kind of adjust to the way Ivy will play. I heard through the grapevine that she will play like her SCI or SCIII iterations so I decided to get both.

But minus the backstory I will be keeping SCIV just because! Lmao no one else will have it lmao. SCIV was money well spent even though I divulged into Tekken. When SCV comes out I doubt I'll ever do another d+4 1 with the Williams' for at least two months!

Edit: SCIII is a great game. I love it

SC3:AE and SCV or bust.

My SCIV disc has a huge crack in it. I forgot about that.... it still plays, but you can't put it in the case snappy-holder thingie.

people always play old games, even when the sequels are out. i personally wont play sc4 much more then i alrdy do, which isnt a lot.

i believe chars unbalance killed Sc4 , it was without a doubt the worst of the series, basically SC4 was about picking the most overpowered chars , learn the exploits and kick ass ; most people got tired of it and eventually the game died . thats why people have emphasised the need of more balance in SC5 and it seems namco heard us thank god . no way i going back to SC4

Back