Alpha Patroklos Combo Discussion

It really is IMO. I just played SCIV yesterday and hers bounced quite a bit higher and gave more than enough time to get it right. Also it seemed to me SCIV is more forgiving with ag:B than SCV because I get that much more easily with Setsuka than Alpha.

Is the damage on counter hit combos in training mode correct? The reason I ask is because in any combo that ends with double JFT, the second one will always give 35 (or 43 clean hit). So, in a combo like CH 1B:B ~ 2143B:B ~ JFTx2 the second one is more damaging than the first, which seems weird to me.

It may be designed to scale that way specifically because the second JFT is harder than the first. I believe the 2nd 1B:B in 1B:Bx2 does more damage as well.

As far as I'm concerned, Viola is the biggest pusher of BS since SCIV Hilde.

Hello kettle, I'm pot, you're black. :)

Not sure if this is known or posted already, but:
CH WR B stuns for 12 frames, allowing:
CH WR B → 2142A → CE (66, waste of meter)
CH WR B → JFT (58, if done too slow will result in ground hit JFT for 45)
CH WR B → JFT → JFT (82)

What about CH WRB - 8A+B B - JFT (definitely the most practical) and for .5 meter - CH WRB - 4 - 8A+B B - 2A~BE - 33B - or go for the mixup with 2362BA at the end if you think your opponent wont tech....

Lol K. Here's a combo in case anyone's interested.

22B(whiff the B) A, JFT.

This saved me in a recent match and I did it out of desperation.

Anyway, I bothered testing some things against the cast.

33B ~ ag:B ~ JFT combos on…

ZWEI
Ezio
Raphael
Hilde
Ivy
Tira
Voldo
Astaroth
Edge Master (tested with Astaroth's style)
Algol (regular agB works here too)

On back turned opponent, 33B ~ ag:B ~ JFT combos on…

Patroklos
ZWEI
Natsu
Ezio
Raphael
Viola
Pyrrha
Siegfried
Hilde
Xiba
Ivy
Cervantes
Aeon
Tira
Nightmare
Mitsurugi
Maxi
Yoshimitsu
Dampierre
Voldo
Astaroth
Alpha Patroklos
Elysium (tested with Natsu's style)
Edge Master (tested with Astaroth's style)
Algol (33B ~ ag:B ~ 2aBE also works and leaves him head toward)
Kilik (tested with Voldo's style)

B+K 62B 44B+K ~ 33B combos on…

Patroklos
ZWEI (except right tech)
Leixia
Natsu (except right tech)
Ezio
Raphael
Viola
Pyrrha
Siegfried
Hilde (except right tech)
Xiba (left tech only)
Ivy (left tech only)
Cervantes (except right tech)
Aeon (left tech only)
Tira (left tech only)
Nightmare (except right tech)
Mitsurugi (except right tech)
Maxi (except right tech)
Yoshimitsu (except right tech)
Voldo (except left tech)
Astaroth (except right tech)
Alpha Patroklos (except right tech)
Elysium (tested with Natsu's style)
Edge Master (except right tech) (tested with Astaroth's style)
Algol
Kilik (seems to change depending on who he mimics. Using Voldo's style, it wouldn't catch left tech, but using Dampierre's style changed that to back tech)
Pyrrha Omega

(Do I need to put up spoiler tags for this?)

What's the best combo off of a low wall-splat (i.e. one that isn't high enough to let you 3B after it)? To be more specific, I've been getting frustrated doing 22_88BA after stuff and having it low wall-splat. Low W!, JFT 2x seems to work pretty well, but I feel like there's another option to get more damage.

Also, is it possible to link JF agB after 3B in a wall combo if the 3B doesn't re-splat?

What's the best combo off of a low wall-splat (i.e. one that isn't high enough to let you 3B after it)? To be more specific, I've been getting frustrated doing 22_88BA after stuff and having it low wall-splat. Low W!, JFT 2x seems to work pretty well, but I feel like there's another option to get more damage.

You could use 2143B:B in some cases, but if you've already used it in the combo then it'd be pointless. Double JFT seems like your best option.

Also, is it possible to link JF agB after 3B in a wall combo if the 3B doesn't re-splat?

Most times. It doesn't seem to work on all the cast (small people really) if you launch them side turned.

Try this (very situational) - 1B:B - 1B:B - 44B+K~BE - 2143B:B~BE - 2362BA - W! - 3B - 2A~BE - 2362BA - W! - ag:B - ag:B - 2A~BE - 2143a:B - I've got it about 5 times in total - really sick when you get it, but as you need a pretty stringent starting position and highish wall splats, it doesn't come around too often ^_^

Try this (very situational) - 1B:B - 1B:B - 44B+K~BE - 2143B:B~BE - 2362BA - W! - 3B - 2A~BE - 2362BA - W! - ag:B - ag:B - 2A~BE - 2143a:B - I've got it about 5 times in total - really sick when you get it, but as you need a pretty stringent starting position and highish wall splats, it doesn't come around too often ^_^
That looks impressive. What's the dmg for that? When you said 5 times, did you mean in training or in battle?

Back