Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is garbage. And no Krit, you would not make a good pet, you'd make the exact opposite. a HORRIBLE pet, probably take a piss on my clean floor just to make me mad, only to say "clean it up, bitch.", then proceed to use my internet and demand food.

I KNOW YOUR GAMES! *runs off, shuts door*

see... i only looked at first page and browsed through the last post... and i found out something rather interesting...

this would be a perfect spot for a post i made in the caliburforums random post thread.

why? because my god.... It fits so well here. it's almost magical how well it fits.. and i'm so tempted to copy paste it.. but i'm too lazy to go through all that. got to open a new tab... go to calibur forums... search for the post.... select it all... copy it... and then click back on this tab. and paste it. too much work.

much easier to simply type shut your asses up.

wow.. there we go.

and why would i do this? because it just wouldn't be madnis otherwise...

and with that i make my departure.

Slang!

^ You may awsell have pasted it, that was a pretty pointless post. Nothing ventured nothing gained ;)

I suggest you 'have some cake'

YUM YUM

i was just thinking that is one hell of a long winded way of saying, well... saying nothing really.

as you yanks like to say.

YOU FAIL

Now I know why the UK gets scorned by foreigners in the fighting game community.

Honorable gentlemen, please kindly open your honorable window and see yourself out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom