Amy broken ?

hmm I played the first ft10 rather concentrated (and I think you only win 1 or 2 rounds in that). in the rest when I see you get hit by some stupid move I just did it over and over again until you learn how to deal with it so its natural I lose a game or two when I spam like this.
its just i hate to lose vs amy , i put in a little more effort when you picked her.

But u dont lose vs. Amy.
U ARE ANTI AMY MASTER.
YOU ARE A GOD.
^_^

So, are you guys tired of justifying yourselves? I guess not.

If you lose to an Amy, isn't cause she's broke - it's just YOUR FAULT. The Amy player outplayed you - your guesses moreso. Yay.

Fact: Losing to her is unnaceptable. Amy isn't supposed to win, never, at all. And if an Amy beats you, she's broken - 'cause the other player is a scrub with sub-par skills, relying just on [effective] basic stuff.

This subject isn't going anywhere either - sagazes vocês.

So, are you guys tired of justifying yourselves? I guess not.

If you lose to an Amy, isn't cause she's broke - it's just YOUR FAULT. The Amy player outplayed you - your guesses moreso. Yay.

Fact: Losing to her is unnaceptable. Amy isn't supposed to win, never, at all. And if an Amy beats you, she's broken - 'cause the other player is a scrub with sub-par skills, relying just on [effective] basic stuff.

This subject isn't going anywhere either - sagazes vocês.

QFT[/sarcasm]

regardless...Again, it is what it is...so. At this point this thread should be closed because it isn't getting anywhere...

but i am curious on how to see how long it takes before NJ bans the bitch. Pretty soon it'll be just 5 characters left to play with

Rock
Mina
Talim
Zas
X

Thus...making X top tier again!

Elfriede&Chickenwing: I am not trying to justify myself, neither I have any weakness vs Amy. If anything, I have this matchup perfected.

I have already explained why I believe this character is broken many times over. There is nothing to justify. You know, I've even been called an "Amy slayer" by USA players, b/c of my ability to deal with her.

Yet there are a very slim chances of winning against her in the first place. Her KD ability is imba, her pay off KD is imba.
Against her you cant have a chance of applying your tools b/c you're on the ground, so one KD results in 50% life bar. even if you guess mid correctly, her reverse mixup is just as deadly. imba aGI, great step, great interrupts, awesome TC. So you guess mid correctly, then you need to guess her reverse mixup correctly. For most characters that is completely impossible to even create a decent risk reward vs her.

When I play vs her, most of the time I have to defend so well in so many aspects of the game its not even funny. I have to space perfectly, keep at least 6 mixup options in head at a time, JU everything and never lose myself to the pressure, b/c unlike other characters you cant hope for a lucky interrupt vs her, you cannot interrupt her wakeup, you cannot even step and see what she does, b/c her reverse mixup is so effective. Amy player has a limited set of amazing options he uses both in offence and defence, each of those has such a great risk/reward ratio that she can simply get away by spamming something. She is advantaged in the first place by having a great 5move set that requires a lot of effort from opponent to handle - that was enough to make SC2 X top tier, but now they give a character an added bonus of having everything KD, TC and giving incredible wakeup on hit.

Anyway I'm just elaborating on my position, I am certain she is broken. All this talk about my weakness against Amy and justification of it is just laughable.
I also think Algol is totally NOT broken. And I cant even see a reason behind his ban. But in a community that allows Hilde to roam free Amy probably seems like something insignificant.

Belial : I can only agree with you. Amy is the new SC2 X. She's so easy to learn and she can be so effective...

She has weaknesses OK and some characters can exploit them OK (Astaroth, Setsuka as an exemple who can out damage her) but she's VERY strong.

Elfriede&Chickenwing: I am not trying to justify myself, neither I have any weakness vs Amy. If anything, I have this matchup perfected.

I have already explained why I believe this character is broken many times over. There is nothing to justify. You know, I've even been called an "Amy slayer" by USA players, b/c of my ability to deal with her.

Yet there are a very slim chances of winning against her in the first place. Her KD ability is imba, her pay off KD is imba.
Against her you cant have a chance of applying your tools b/c you're on the ground, so one KD results in 50% life bar. even if you guess mid correctly, her reverse mixup is just as deadly. imba aGI, great step, great interrupts, awesome TC. So you guess mid correctly, then you need to guess her reverse mixup correctly. For most characters that is completely impossible to even create a decent risk reward vs her.

When I play vs her, most of the time I have to defend so well in so many aspects of the game its not even funny. I have to space perfectly, keep at least 6 mixup options in head at a time, JU everything and never lose myself to the pressure, b/c unlike other characters you cant hope for a lucky interrupt vs her, you cannot interrupt her wakeup, you cannot even step and see what she does, b/c her reverse mixup is so effective. Amy player has a limited set of amazing options he uses both in offence and defence, each of those has such a great risk/reward ratio that she can simply get away by spamming something. She is advantaged in the first place by having a great 5move set that requires a lot of effort from opponent to handle - that was enough to make SC2 X top tier, but now they give a character an added bonus of having everything KD, TC and giving incredible wakeup on hit.

Anyway I'm just elaborating on my position, I am certain she is broken. All this talk about my weakness against Amy and justification of it is just laughable.
I also think Algol is totally NOT broken. And I cant even see a reason behind his ban. But in a community that allows Hilde to roam free Amy probably seems like something insignificant.

Then again, you haven't played me either. So, until then it goes back to what i have been saying.

"it is wat it is"

And until you do play me, you can say what you want. ;)

*secretly wants to hype up match...*

Belial:

Since I will most likely meet you if I do end up going to Cannes I want to play whom u think is better than Thugish in regards to Amy. I assume its edge but I'm not sure as I want to measure said person's skill and debunk this Amy equals broken view you have. By that time my Setsuka will be maxed out and I will have two serious mains to test this out. Cause i'm not seeing how she is broken in the slightest. I have seen alot worse in a number of games.

Same new found approach to the matchup by me and RTD.

Something-Unique vs. Thugish_Pond

RTD vs. Thugish_Pond

My strategy was planned ahead of time due to the practice from all things Amy a week ahead. RTD's was a change in strategy in response to mine I assume against Thugish and his own ability to adapt yielding almost the exact same results.

Then again, you haven't played me either. So, until then it goes back to what i have been saying.

"it is wat it is"

And until you do play me, you can say what you want. ;)

*secretly wants to hype up match...*

U do not want to play Belial.
He is too much.
We all sadfaced. =(
But then we got alcohol and became =)

Wasn't it Kingusha that beat Belial with Amy ?
Anyway S-U, just try out Belial's Amy it won't be pretty ahahahah

Maxou: oh its too bad i didnt give you a taste of Amy back there (well it wouldnt change your mind probably anyway)

S-U: It seens that Kingusha is coming to Cannes, and his Amy is head and shoulders above mine. Be prepared to taste true despair!

Dreamkiller:
long island ftw!

Belial: ?? We played Amy vs Setsuka at CopDT7 place ! And it was you who said that Setsu could out damage her !

Belial : I can only agree with you. Amy is the new SC2 X. She's so easy to learn and she can be so effective...

What's in the "I can only agree with you" part you don't understand ? ;)

S-U: It seens that Kingusha is coming to Cannes, and his Amy is head and shoulders above mine. Be prepared to taste true despair!

Ooooohhh I like the sound of this! I need something exciting cause I'm getting bored (Tekken 6BR is almost here hehe!).

I wonder if I should pick up a third to triple test this claim of brokenness. Hmmm....

Belial: I have an interesting serious third character in the works now to test this as well. I can't tell u who it is as its a suprise but its a character that you would never see coming. Should be maxed out by the time Cannes rolls around as well and that makes the last one for me as to many characters means I won't be playing them at max potential. So Kilik-Setsuka-?. Should be fun!

Back