Anti-character and match ups

Anti-character

6K seems to work pretty well against LC, not sure about Sophie, don't have as many hours against sophie.

2B is a solid option as well (just as fast as both of these moves).

Anti-character

This super TC garbage needs to get fixed in 1.04. seriously give SC4 community another 3 months without a patch and I bet the new scene is Super TC's/Asura spamming all day. So now all we'll see are Sophlizandra's, Siggy's, and Kiliks.

Then the only thing players will need to do is Super TC moves and jumping attacks, that'll be the most awesome Sophitia ever...at least she'll actually look like she's fun to play.

Ruiner

Anti-character

If you're a Cervantes Mainer, you'll probably kick my ass -_-....

Seriously he's a shitty Hilde man, it feels like a single mistake vs Cervy and you're paying 40% of your life plus change with wakeup. It's like Mitsu, except cervy doesn't even look cool while he does it -_-....

Ruiner

Pfft 40% on wall if you don't shake stuns. And his wakeup is crap if you ask me. What does he have- 1K? 1A? 3B? 22_88B? BT mixup? How is he like Mitsu, he doesn't even have any good lows. Ooh big scary +1 on hit. Ooh. Also coupled with the fact that I'm absolutely awful... Yeah. I've seen your vids- I would get steamrolled.

Anti-character

lol those vids aren't only outdated, but I picked up my game a decent amount since then....so has the Yun in that video however, so yeah.....good times.

We'll see, I'm on right now if you're bored, but my hands are still frozen so I literally CANNOT PERFORM WELL AT ALL right now....sigh.......

Ruiner

Anti-character

I think I added you, but I never see you on. O_o Just whenever. Give me a pm or PSN message.

Edit: Uh hey- y'know iGDR is +5 on block right? [/clever ploy] Just keep that in mind when we fight...

Anti-character

No I didn't know that -_-.......

What else is there? Cervantes all consuming 1B prep shutdown? What about his teleports that if blocked are instant 50/50 mid/throw mixup with 32094823094238093284 frame advantage....

He's just a muscle-head pirate that has brain dead moves -__-...

I fucking hate cervantes, he's such a zero-brain character god fucking -_-.....

It's like they made him and Astaroth so brain-dead gamers can compete in a competitive fighter. I fucking despise these kind of characters to no end.

ugh........no offense.

Ruiner

Anti-character

No I didn't know that -_-.......

What else is there? Cervantes all consuming 1B prep shutdown? What about his teleports that if blocked are instant 50/50 mid/throw mixup with 32094823094238093284 frame advantage....

He's just a muscle-head pirate that has brain dead moves -__-...

I fucking hate cervantes, he's such a zero-brain character god fucking -_-.....

It's like they made him and Astaroth so brain-dead gamers can compete in a competitive fighter. I fucking despise these kind of characters to no end.

ugh........no offense.

Ruiner

No offence lol? His teleports? What? You mean 4B+K and 4A+B? Those moves are jokes. Gi on reaction even from massive disadvantage. Seriously, 4A+B is like i320. You culd get in a taunt before giing it. 1B is stopped by VE, you know that. Braindead? Hardly. Good sir, I'd like you to watch Chang's fd and try to pull off the shit he does. Even just iGDR.
Don't get me started on Voldo...

Rant fight aside, do you still want to have a couple matches? My other characters are Mi-na and Rock, so... Yeah.

Anti-character

if you sent a friends request, but you didn't send a message saying who you are, you were deleted already. Send me a message AND a friends request saying who you are and I'll we'll set up a fight.

Anti-character

So for punishing Asura best non-JF move seems to be 236B for 40. In JF land you have 33K:B for 46 and 22[ B ] VE B:B for 60. The desired one is obvious but which do you guys recommend most of the time? The 33K JF is really easy but the VE one is a tad annoying for me.

Anti-character

wa.. 4~prepBBB:B no work ?

You could be manly and go for 66B and followups

Anti-character

against kilik's wrB it seems that going into prep off 3 into VE (any attack) makes raph stand still long enough after stepping to eat a wrB . Seems like prepA seems to only hit at a close range (or done a bit late) ..while not entering prep and stepping seems plausible if the kilik is predictable.

Just some testing

Anti-character

....So what's the discovery of Kiliks WR B? does it shutdown prep? Prep A doesn't work? I'm still confused, from what you were saying....Prep VE still gets hit by it....

Anti-character

WR B rapes raph for free

kinda like a tager vs arakune match up on BB

theres no hope

Anti-character

44B is really powerful. Surprised there isn't more buzz about it around here. U can use it to impact some good stuff on block/reaction. Just crazy potential. So far these seem easy enough once you put your mind to it:

Asta 1[A]
Amy 3BA
Kilik 22_88AAA
Ivy WP 1AA
Nighty 1[A] (probably not worth the risk)
Sieg 1AA
Tira JS 6AB

Back