[ARCHIVE] Speculative Siegfried Movelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a stupid question, but it wouldn't happen to catch step in either direction after agA is blocked, would it? I know that's asking way too much.

Just remembered that, in the recent Chris vs Keev video, SRSHB on CH seems to guarantee 22_88BB.

No CH is needed. Do expect ALL moves that guaranteed a 66B, 22_88B or 66A+B in the past to guarantee the new 22_88B as well. From the looks of things itll likely be the B&B follow-up in all these scenarios sans CE.

So how are his B:4 and B:6 moves? Are they still in and still just frames? I remembered liking B:4 as a counter to run-ups that can be done a second time on hit for an easy 90+ damage tech trap, and it also did nice SG. B:6 was fun for bonking people on the head, too.

b4 is a slow guard crush move now, and cannot be just framed. b6 could never be just framed.
You're right, I thought there was a B6 JF but there isn't.
Guard Crush? Hopefully it's useful. Tech trap into ground stun or at least frame advantage, something like that. Hopefully I can use it like Algol's 22B.

So excited for this game, and this MAN. Been lurking these boards because I just cant wait....so hyped!

I wanted to ask, however, if WR AA is safe or NC?

So excited for this game, and this MAN. Been lurking these boards because I just cant wait....so hyped!

I wanted to ask if, however, if WR AA is safe or NC?
I think it's still NCC, and I believe it's not safe. Even if it were, I'm sure the second hit can be just guarded, making it unsafe even if it is "safe". Any 2-hit strings (or more), unless the first is a normal hit, are going to get owned by JG I'm sure.

Minor update :

From the Destructoid stream -> 44B, 44K and SBH B have clean hit properties.
Was wondering if anyone knew any other one than SCH B, 44B, 44K or SBH B ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back