[ARCHIVE] Speculative Siegfried Movelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
22BB are vertical attack. 22Bb2 just do the first hit, then turn into SCH. Timing is very strict.

He's referring to the 22BB2 cancel into SCH.
Edit: Nvm, Forest was faster.

Also, shouldnt CE on groundhit guarantee at least a 3B afterwards?

Strange, we saw the CE kind of "stunning" someone in the most recent build. Maybe it stuns on CH, if said CH properties apply as well on CEs and such ?

edit : Clean Hit moves update.

From the latest IGN videos, 66B and the second hit of 22_88BB have clean hit properties.
So the current list is->

SCH B
44B
SBH B
66B
22_88BB

Once again, feel free to mention it, if there's another one not in this list.

its 22-88 BB4 to go into SCH, [A]SSH K is back like it was in sc3 and of course its a NC

Vortex, can you clarify if you're playing on pad or an arcade stick?

Also are you using any button binds (like having an A+B+K button)?

yes i have A+B+K mapped to LB on XBox controller. It's ok i guess its just me not getting used to the timing yet

Why is doing agA even harder than it was on SCIV? I had finally gotten the hang of it and now the way I did it doesn't work. Any tips?

Oh by the way guys, Im having a problem figuring out what to do next when I knock my opponent down. Let me clarify, I would usually use 22_88(B) in SC4 in situations where I find my opponent grounded and possibly set them up for (or retreat with) SSH A+B. Any good options in SC5?

Also has anyone found any good follow-ups to SSH B?

Oh by the way guys, Im having a problem figuring out what to do next when I knock my opponent down. Let me clarify, I would usually use 22_88(B) in SC4 in situations where I find my opponent grounded and possibly set them up for (or retreat with) SSH A+B. Any good options in SC5?

Also has anyone found any good follow-ups to SSH B?

On the ground: If it's not much stun, 3(B). If it's a lot of stun, 22*88BB generally is your big name damage dealer.

The best follow up to SSH B is to simply finish the string - SSH BBB. I'm still undecided on if I should go into SCH or not. That is, of course, assuming you mean on hit - if you're talking about SSH B on block, the best follow up is to pray your opponent is too scared to try and punish. On that note, @Patroklos can punish the first hit of SSH BBB with his CE, even if you do the entire string - was annoying to find that out the hard way.

Um, did the A+Ka series just disappear, or am I retarded? 22/88 is still there, but the A+Ka series is not coming off for me.
22/88 is still there, but A+K no longer exists. you'll have to do those strings the 22_88kA way now. on the bright side though, that does free up a bind for A+B+K ^-^

Anyone find any follows up noteworthy after CH 4B? It causes knockdown stun and I attempted to follow up with B4 or 66B, but no success so far.

Or any follow ups after CH 4A? Even if its CH 4[A] into SRSH anything after it is too slow to chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back