Assassin's Creed (Ezio Non-Gameplay) Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about that- it's about so desperately needing this information you will speculate over grainy sideways photos, instead of just waiting for a day or so. Why is this such a big deal?
IT'S FUN (and I'm curious, but that's beside the point.)

• usually, companies don't allow any artist to officially "interpret" their licensed characters. which is why the SW characters didn't have any drawn artwork in SCIV. a way to get around this would be to allow Takuji Kawano to use the licensed posture from the AC:B artwork and touch it up a little bit.
I think you just highlighted the reason why we can't edit any guests in CAS. If NB interpreted a guest their own way, they risk changing the general "feel of the character." From my observation, a character artwork inspired by an artist other than the original feels totally different. No one knows Ezio better than Ubisoft, so they wanted to make sure Ezio's presentation was accurate by lending NB the AC: Brotherhood render as source material instead of drawing him their way. That's probably why Ezio's 2D art was based on that render, as well as the reason why the StarWars characters didn't have any 2D art at all; they weren't drawn by NB. And if NB and Project Soul, the creators of the game, weren't allowed to show off the guest the way THEY want, how could the consumers?

It's not about that- it's about so desperately needing this information you will speculate over grainy sideways photos, instead of just waiting for a day or so. Why is this such a big deal?
You think harmless speculation is a big deal? Things leak, people speculate. I think so long as no one is spreading misinformation or presenting theory as fact we're good.

If that is in fact Sophitia/Nightmare and the legs are that skinny I'd imagine they're referencing the Greek mythological satyr.

Add

Nightmare(Sophimare?), Top Hat Guy, Leixia, CaS slot,they all seem really legit
+
If was fake why Namco and even more UBISOFT have'nt yet called it bullshit?
They probably follow Sony's policy:
"We don't respond to rumors and/or speculations!!"

Man you guys are gonna be blue in the face when they make the actual announcements.
And then you're gonna say " I told you...". We are just speculating, and I don't think I'm going to turn blue cuz I already did when I saw Ezio... Hmm maybe I'll recover if "Ezio being guest" is fake.

Maybe it's a Nightmare based off Hilde?
I'm just guessing, but it looks to have a feminine look to it. Unless it's legs aren't as shaded as the rest of it.
Possibe they decided to go with the skeleton armor look with Nightmare this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back