First impressions after 20 matches online, very raw and untested, but still:
- throwrange is LONG
- CE range is LOOOONG
- 22AA seems have good frames
- 66B pretty much sucks, high and maybe slower? I couldn't punish a lot of attack I could in SCV
- 66[K] vacuum hitbox at the end of the animation is much smaller than before, frames seem worse too
- 6A (new) always good spacing tool
- 4A_A_B (new) seems a little longer now? The first hit seems to hit further than before
- 9B goood damage, less push-forward on hit
- 44[A] lost a lot since it has no more spin stun, nice for RO and fuck up opponent's reactions tough after GI or variate the tempo
- 11_77 B, K second hit much better, possible followups?
- 22B tracks very little even on grounded opponents, dangerous. The Soul Charge version seems to have a shorter launch, so to combo 28A+B you have to be FAST
-6B variations could be interesting, very linear tough
- 2A maybe shorter or it's just me?
66B feels pretty awful.
Disapointed with range on 2_8A+B but it does hurt bad when you hit at the farthest point.
Soul Charge gives revenge on everything, wow. The revenge grabs are an interesting tool, tons of range but quite slow.
Lots of weird lethal hits that I'm not sure of the use for yet.