Astaroth: Sc5 Wishlist

@foxbot.

66K -13? no way.

And PT´s flaw is only that the chance to evade moves is not that high. In SC(DC) and SCII, it was way different...

Well "bullrush" in Tekken (Jack's f3+4) is unsafe, haha. If Asta's 3A becomes as good as ff1, then I can live with bullrush being unsafe.

Considering the risk-reward ratio, PT is a great move.
Sure, in SC2 it was probably as good as Talim's 33A, but really that would be too good.

I would rather reduce the range of bullrush a bit than making it unsafe... I want a better 4B than a better 3A.

And you said it perfectly... Risk/reward ratio of PT makes that move still worth it, but the side step evade could get buffed up a bit. :(

I disagree with nerfing asto grabs. Asto's 2A+G_B+G are perfect as is, because as is you can punish a lot of low attacks, ones that you GRD or ones that you see early I see no point in nerfing something that would make your opponent think twice about using a low. And keep command throws the same, well but like most asked maybe a differant A animation.

I don't see any reason to really change him, he seems like a fair character to me.

i think considering he is going to have a CE and BE attacks(which are buffs from sc4) they may have to nerf him unless you want to get hit by a JF B+G grab followed by a CE for like 110 dmg.

i think considering he is going to have a CE and BE attacks(which are buffs from sc4) they may have to nerf him unless you want to get hit by a JF B+G grab followed by a CE for like 110 dmg.

110 damage off of 1 grab thats totally fair. Although I do think Astaroths grabs should take more than Ivy. Even if it meant harder inputs I still would be ok with it. I'm there would be a shortcut just like Ivy's CS. I mean look at him hes a beefcake and her she's some side ho there's a clear difference in their physique.

PoQ6B5l9eB2d251Bmp61OcT6WD235Pte.jpg

He's no longer a lava monster, so i got my wish!

PoQ6B5l9eB2d251Bmp61OcT6WD235Pte.jpg

He's no longer a lava monster, so i got my wish!

Ah, look who is back... Was so clear that he would come back. SC without Asta?

Don´t make me laugh! xD

Yeah, looks awesome! for his 1P outfit!

Still prefer SCIV 2P Asta though, nostalgia you know...

PS. Video, but very bad fight:

Back