Autumn's CaS Stuff

Autumn

[09] Warrior
I finally made a thread, because why not? Starting my gallery off with some 2Ps:

2P Mitsurugi

Oh look, Autumn made a Mitsurugi 2P. Big surprise. Anyways, this was a mash-up of his various 2Ps throughout the series, but I took the most inspiration from SC2 and SC3. I hate the amount of clipping on this outfit, but oh well.

Close-up of the kanji on his back:

2P Talim

A more regal-looking Talim with her SC3 color palette. I wanted give her pants a more interesting design than just a solid color, but everything I tried turned out really jarring, so I left them be. I think she looks really cute here, although I'm not sure if this outfit fits her character very well.

And here's my Libra of Soul protagonist, Lia:

I took some inspiration from art nouveau for Lia, but I don't think I did a very good job conveying that. I still really like the way she turned out, though.

And that's it for now. Expect more 2Ps in the future if I don't get bored of this lol

Autumn

[09] Warrior
I made more 2Ps; one that I really like, and one that I couldn't quite get to look the way I wanted but decided to post anyways.

2P Sophitia

Battle-ready mom! Even though she's not a mother yet lol Heavily based on her SC2 2P, which IMO is one of her best costumes. I really like the way this one came out!

No back shot because her hair is too damn long

2P Xianghua

This started off as a take on her 2Ps from SC1 and SC2, but then I noticed that the red Cyclone pants look a little bit like Kilik's pants from his SC3 1P. I thought it would be cute to dress Xianghua to look like her husbando, so I went with that instead. And just for fun, I decided to give her a choker based on the shard of Dvapara-Yuga she obtains at the end of Soul Chronicle. I like the concept for this one, but I'm not satisfied with how it turned out in-game. Maybe I'll revisit it once we get more CaS parts.

SpellcraftQuill

[14] Master
Great choice to not use that massive armor for Sophitia and to use Ivy’s gauntlets. Shame those boots are the only ones that work well for her 2Ps.

Like your take on Xianghua, but the costume itself reminds me of something Tira wore and I prefer the Swing Bob on her.