B+K : B : B : B : A

timing is the same its the monitors that change it!!
Timing comes from the game, not from the display. If you know the timing, it shouldn't change regardless of your display. (Seriously turn off any extra processing your TV may be doing. There's no reason any random TV should be noticeably laggy anymore. That's why most have a game mode setting.)

When the game's off due to lag OTOH, that's hittingnthe game's timings directly.

I think I'll go practice some of that JF move sometime again today...thanks for the re-inspiration everybody...

To date, this is the only move I can't pull off consistently. They made it stricter compared to SC3/SC4 where you could basically mash your way through it

Does anyone use this in wall combos ???

I was playing with this move to see what else it can be used for.

The combo I used was.

44A W! ~ 1B,RO A, BL K W! ~ B+K : B : B : B : A

Big damage and meterless if you can hit it!

Seems really good if you can back step to try and let them whiff then 44A.

Only thing is that 44A is -17 on block :(

I've tried doing that, but could never get it all the way in except twice. It's why I just stopped trying to finish off the combo with the just frame finish. :(

OMG... I can not believe I just once pulled off Maxi's just frame move WITH THE BT B+K ENDER. Somebody mentioned above here (but a long time ago) that it could be done. I just never thought I'd be able to hit it off (even once for that matter).
It gone for 118 damage.

Reactions: IRM
OMG... I can not believe I just once pulled off Maxi's just frame move WITH THE BT B+K ENDER. Somebody mentioned above here (but a long time ago) that it could be done. I just never thought I'd be able to hit it off (even once for that matter).
It gone for 118 damage.
I get it pretty consistantly.

WHAT?! HOW?! *astonished*
If you watch the NEC where we did crew battle with the French i hit shad with it. Also i just changed the way i step to where i hit buttons at sweet spot. slight flick 8 or 2 then input B+K (thats the sweet side spot) HOWEVER only able to hit on characters Right side so 8 P1 and 2 on P2 VERY IMPORTANT!. i never use quickstep so this method fits well with how i move. Maxi dont need QuickStep his normal step is OP.

Back