BD raph changes

Because that would cost time and money, not to mention potentially cut into the profits of the PSP version. Even if they charged money for the patch as DLC, it wouldn't be financially sound.

manta tested for me

he said no new moves except the GB's that CF on hit for raph

There's a GB that's going to CF on hit? Wtf?

What is it? i328? What's the catch?

And what about his step being buffed? he's getting a better step?

everyone's step is buffed

also when someone has their SG blinking you can use this GB

and it will CF on hit

it is slow an linear(mostly)

i saw amys......................looked kinda quick for a GB..............

Hates said that anti-step moves in general have been buffed (Whereas verticals in general are easier to step for pretty much every character). Try waiting until you play the game and learn it before going q_q.

Hates said that anti-step moves in general have been buffed (Whereas verticals in general are easier to step for pretty much every character). Try waiting until you play the game and learn it before going q_q.

Hmmm... hardly cried over that, Raph is like my 5th alt, at best.

Read the post and try waiting until your IQ improves before trying to come with a snappy burn.

q_q

Dickness retracted... sorry, I'm a little testy this morning.

You are correct though, gotta wait to play to really get a taste.

Sounds like this "GB" move is just his new CF move, so it Crit finishes on hit or block. If the move does have GB lightning, it won't matter since on block it goes into CF anyway. Everybody has a move like that now.

So Raph is easier to step...awesome.

>.> It doesn't matter guys, cuz raph is already ridiculously easy to step. How could it be worse.

Also you're forgetting that everyone's step being better means Raph's step is better. 22B whiff punish ftw.

BB=28 dmg 30 on CH

236B= 48 dmg 57 on ch

VE A+G= 50dmg

33B doesnt whiff on people standing still

66B prep K:K 2A+B= 63 dmg

4A+B auto parries and is fixed sorta (doesnt attack on JI but cant be re-GI'd) slight dmg nerf 48 dmg

Good shit bubbs

BB=28 dmg 30 on CH
It used to do 30 on NH.. hmm lets hope it is less unsafe (or at least -10 so it's amy-proof)

236B= 48 dmg 57 on ch
VE A+G= 50dmg
Not bad

33B doesnt whiff on people standing still
Now this is kinda tricky.. on console you whiff on people standing still , especially if you're already standing against and edge when you do 33B (the move pretty much tracks at the moment of execution .. any movement at all by the opponant will pretty much cause a whiff in console). So this is a big-up for me.

4A+B auto parries and is fixed sorta (doesnt attack on JI but cant be re-GI'd) slight dmg nerf 48 dmg
hmm.. what happens on JI ?
Well it's good news though i suppose.

still no attack on JI

if raphs BB is + on hit ill be happy

Back