BD raph changes

-22K now causes crumple-stun on CH and allows for staple 3B CH combo for 70 damage.
-BB seems like it's +1 on hit/CH.
-SEA A now tracks 100% to both sides.

-22K now causes crumple-stun on CH and allows for staple 3B CH combo for 70 damage.
Yeah what about on SC:BD ? It did high 60's on console

-BB seems like it's +1 on hit/CH.
good news for bubbles.. dammit i was hoping for more safety

-SEA A now tracks 100% to both sides.
I like this, but delayed SEA B kinda tracked steppers already... so SEA A can be useful against 8wr i suppose.

keep the news coming ;)

Isn't that how it's always been.

Hmm, I guess it was, but they changed the stun to same one as CH Prep A for some reason. Maybe to make the combo more consistent.

-SEA B also looks to have improved tracking to both sides.

Hmm, I guess it was, but they changed the stun to same one as CH Prep A for some reason. Maybe to make the combo more consistent.

-SEA B also looks to have improved tracking to both sides.

if my understanding of mechanics are correct.. you can't use the same stun in the same combo...

thats why 2B+K on hit can only lead to 3~prepBBB:B (5 hit master combo)... not 3~prepA, 3~prepBBB:B (7 hit master combo), cuz prepA and 2_8B+K had the same stun type

if my understanding of mechanics are correct.. you can't use the same stun in the same combo...

thats why 2B+K on hit can only lead to 3~prepBBB:B (5 hit master combo)... not 3~prepA, 3~prepBBB:B (7 hit master combo), cuz prepA and 2_8B+K had the same stun type
What he said. Can you also test 22K's tracking?

BB needs to be safe on block AND + on hit. Anything less is unreasonable.

+ on hit is all i need honestly

i could care less about safety

its -12 so its not super unsafe like zas BB

-22K tracks 100% (you can only do the 5-hit "master combo" on CH now)
-BB is safe.

Also, 22B now connects post-GI.

-22K tracks 100% (you can only do the 5-hit "master combo" on CH now)
-BB is safe.
Now i'm happy in the pants... but wait.. almost any time i use BB i do 3 instead ..

Also, 22B now connects post-GI.
Imo the best option is probably 4B .. as it's easier to do the 60 dmg (unless its not as good in BD) plus you can't low GI it as opposed to a mid like 22B.

Does his moves still cause the same amount of push back on block? Basically anything that will affect his usually spacing.

can he still be stepped way easier because everyone's step was buffed? Seriously, even with the buffs, if Voldo and Algol start stepping us, we're FUCKED.

because basically everybody's step improved.. or should i say everybody tracks crappier... stuff that was pretty good before kinda sucks now... SEA A track 100% is much needed since SEA B sucks.... BB +1 is needed because AB sucks at tracking now...

haven't played raph enough to know the finer details in general i feel like he doesn't give the same type of pressure before mainly because SEA B doesn't track as well... before people really need to make a real effort to avoid it.... but now that it doesn't track well you really need to be cautious of what your'e doing and probably switch it up more.

-LAU

Here's some CF stuff. It's far from finished.

N/A - Moves that either don't affect the SG at all or won't break it.

7 - A+BA
8 - CFA
9 - 236B
10 - 6BBB, Prep A+B
11 - 11B
12 - 2A+B
14 - 8A+B
17 - SEA B
20 - 6B+K, 66B
23 - 3B
25 - 4A, 22B
29 - 4B, 44B
N/A - 2A, FC A, 2B, FC B, VE A

Here's some CF stuff. It's far from finished.

N/A - Moves that either don't affect the SG at all or won't break it.

7 - A+BA
8 - CFA
9 - 236B
10 - 6BBB, Prep A+B
11 - 11B
12 - 2A+B
14 - 8A+B
17 - SEA B
20 - 6B+K, 66B
23 - 3B
25 - 4A, 22B
29 - 4B, 44B
N/A - 2A, FC A, 2B, FC B, VE A

WTF.....
3B from 15 to 23
4B from 11 to 29
22B from 10 to 29
11B from 8 to 11

A+BA feels so scrubby but it looks like my go-to mid if they are being safe.

has the rest of the cast suffered so in terms of SG damage ?

This is total bullocks, but I'm not going to get into Broken Destiny anyway, so screw it. If they make this added step change to a patch on PS3 SC4, I'm quitting Raphael. SEA A may track 100% but it that going to effect it's whiffing issues? I've had to many standing opponents doing a move that didn't TC that it whiffed through....and now SEA B is going to suck at anti step? wtf?

Less SG damage? AB way less safe? Are you kidding? It's RAPHAEL.

So yeah, Namco, keep this nonsense on BD or I quit my favorite character.

Back