BD Zas

mikosu

Goderator of pink hearts
Keep your fingers crossed for top tier Zas!

-new GB attacks
-new aGI
-CF attack (A+B+K) is his SC3 B+K
-Pimphand does damage and pushes back more on CH

Update: Zas pimphand now does damage and pushes back more on CH!

Hmm, sounds like good stuff. I'll sticky this thread and then when the game comes out, we can just edit the first post with a consolidated list of changes.

Pimphand doing damage is great and aGI is great, I'm just hoping they haven't altered other aspects of his game in exchange for these things.

But you suck.

What is the point of B+K if its only used to break gauge? I dont understand the new system.

The CF attacks allow you to get a CF on hit when the opp's SG is flashing red.

All moves can CF. You can still get a soul crush on block. But only the A+B+K attacks can CF on hit and they're all linear GBs. Yea it's a regular attack. No special requirements.

There's something about the CFAs that doesn't seem right. From the podcast, it looked like they barely do any SG damage on block. So the only place for this slow, linear move is when they are flashing-- at which point they'll be stepping and being more aggressive anyway. So how are you supposed to get these to connect? Am I missing something?

Im on all the time send me a match request.

Hopefully BD will be the full SCIV plus the new content in the form of a big DLC ala Tekken 5 DR, at the greatest hits price. But I dont see it in the near future.

Still, pimphand doing damage?

Changes I've found so far:

* 1BBA no longer stuns, it knocks back and rings out to your right.
* Pimphand deals 12 damage normal, 14 counter.
* Pimphand knocks back to 66B range.
* 4A knocks back/down and rings out to your right.
* 3AB sends behind you on normal hit and will ring out.
* WR A now has WR A4 draw that does 28 damage vs regular WR A 18.
* I *think* CH4B:B sends them behind you further.
* CH4B:B, BT B+K seems to have changed in timing.
* Guard break/soul crush A+B+K added. Move from SC3, don't know the notation sorry.
* 66A+B4 actually listed in the move list. Forces them into a stun crouch, but doesn't seem that BT B+K will combo into it.
* 3B4, 66A+B4, BT [B+K] combos for 64-67 damage and will ring out in front of you. Yes, only the fully charged BT B+K will work.
* FC 3B, 66A+B4, BT [B+K] combos for 76 damage and front ringout.
Both of those combos can be just ukemied out of after 66A+B4.

Thanks for the updates man.

I'm really eager to learn more about the new A+B+K GB/CF move. Manta indicated that it was his old SC 3 B+K, and, if this is true, this move will be GREAT. Without getting into exact frame testing and shit, is it + on block? I.E. can people interrupt the pimphand after blocking it? What's the damage? Does it still have its old auto-GI properties from SC3?

Other questions:
- Is the 6B+K GB any more consistent?
- Can you get that 3B4 combo on NH? How about on small characters?
- Does 3B NH get you any reliable damage now?
- BB/BB4/B:K still punishable on block?
- Any damage increase for the pulls? How about the JFs?
- Any auto-GI moves?
- Is 2B+K still punishable on hit?

The Nergal JFs seem left alone. If anything, the timing seems a little.. off. Like you have to wait a little bit longer on all of Zas' JFs. I could be mistaken on that.

* A+B+K pushes out far enough that Amy's 6BB cannot punish it. Leaves them in a crouch, so I'll have to do some other testing. Sophitia can punish at short range with 236B. I can't do 236236B to save my life, so tests with longer range are inconclusive so far.
* A+B+K critical finishes in 8 hits.
* 2B+K is still bad on hit. 6BB still punishes it and B+K does not go fast enough.
* BB looks safe. BB4 and B:K are still punishable by 6BB.
* 3B4, 66A+B4 doesn't seem to work on Amy at all. Normal or ch. FC 3B works 100% of the time however.
* He has no auto-GIs.

Notes on the 44A series in the SC4 column: Sometimes it treats the first two numbers as a combo, sometimes it treated them separately. No idea why.

Code:
		bd		sc4
4a:b:b	 	48-50 		33+14 (47)
4a:b:2a 	53-56		33+18 (51)

44a:b:b		52		26+11+14 (51) or 35+14 (49)
44a:b:2a	57		26+11+18 (55) or 35+18 (53)

6b+k:b:b	40		31+14 (45)
6b+k:b:2a	46		31+18 (49)

4b:b		35		29

Oh my fucking god...

Characters with a weak WR game might need to watch out.

Zas has so much potential from what I see. Ring out from the FRONT? 3AB ring out on regular hit? B+K doing damage?

Like..are you fucking serious?

I would complain about A+B+K not auto-gi ing but I wont.

Back