BD Zas

I tested the unblockable, and it seems as stepable as it is in 1.03... I can evade that easily so the computer does.
BTW, the CPU is better than ever, maybe doesn´t have the strats of a human, but at least now they are using all the standar combos, Hilde is almost like playing a regular HIlde player, hehehe, it´s gonna be helpful.

Zasa is buffed like a pimp, damn, if this game ever comes out to consoles, be afraid of Omega.

Some more fun news: Depending on the move, after GIing an air/jump attack can net you a 4A+B grab.
Some moves I've tested this on: Rock's B+K, Rock's 6B+K, Astaroth's 6B+K, Kratos' B+K, A.
Regular 7/8/9 attacks do not work unless they wallsplat after GI, and Astaroth's 9B+K does not air bounce, so that does not work with 4A+B.

Well, it doesn't so much track as it does sorta...realign. But think this is new for most multi-hit verticals in this game. Zas' A+B does it too. They're both pretty useless still.

what about 33B4 does it whiff as much?
what about 4A+B glitched bt window? which is fun if you don't overdo it :)

I find Zasalamels unblockable to be very practical since most people who "know" him tend to wait for me to do something at disadvantage. UB/UB fake gets them to start moving and stop standing there trying to be smart.

Not to mention back in the day, when Zasalamel started the animation it was pretty much guaranteed. Just outside of mid range, shit was guaranteed in SC3 days.

Some frame data info, based on BB being i16, 2A being 15, 3K being i15, and B+K being i12.

BB is +1 on NH and CH.
BB4 is +5 on NH and CH.
KK is -3-4ish on NH and CH, and it forces crouch. This move seems really good now, considering it does 30 damage for an i13 with great range. This means that you can add step, B+K, and 2A to situationally counter mixups after landing KK, much like you could with 4A_44A in SC4.
3K is +4 on NH and CH.
6B+K is +3 on NH and on block.

WS B hitting a BT opponent causes a crumple stun leading to a 60+ damage combo. Pimphand W! -> A+B+K combos can work at certain ranges, but it seems that it won't generate CF on hit against grounded opponents. This is unfortunate.

Pimphand is still guaranteed for all of Zas's shakeable stuns. 66BB CH -> B+K is 54 inescapable damage if you take the pimphand instead of the mixup... like if you want to finish off the round in style with the Pimp Hand. Not bad!

Pimphand and KK are still guaranteed by 6BA (hit) against walls or cliffs. 6BA -> KK gives 73 damage, 6BA -> backthrow gives 110, 6BA -> B+K gives 53 and a W!.

Speaking of W!, 6BA -> B+K -> B:K -> 66A+B is about 115. 6BA -> B+K -> 1BBA is easier and only a little less.

2B+K now pushes further out on hit. Only Raph and Amy can punish it on hit now(unless you're in a corner), and raph only gets 10.

It's hard to say. He was indirectly nerfed by the buff to step, because opponents can now step out of his advantage setups and he has fewer safe horizontals. Throws seem to track better, though, so that counters step at close range. The armor purge also hurts Zas, because it essentially doubles gauge.

That said, he's significantly more damaging, has had some of his stupid shit fixed, and has better frames in general. He feels upper mid to me. Probably higher if your opponent is afraid to step you.

I've been using B.D. mainly for the Training Part, really helps and think I am inproving my Defence allot more...
-One thing with Zas, it does seem like the BT B+K seems to is only able start a couple of frames later, I know when I do a move that throws a player in the air behind you (like 4B+K), that the BT B+K doesn't work for my learned timing, had to adjust just allittle... (Also is there a Just Timing with BT B+K, It seems to do it for me?)

miko has a bunch of frame data for you guys when he gets a stable connection!

Back