Bear's Zwei Guide

You can do it to Yoshi for example.

Do B+K BE B+K(air) then do 1K BE. make sure to time the 1K. When the 1K BE hits they will bounce but Ein will com out from the Brave edge. the reason this happens is because ein has not recharged when you use 1K BE leaving Ein free to come out with his BE attack.

You guys are so behind on this. Air B+K* was already discussed a long time ago, and even Hayate was in it since he was the one who brought it up. Then some testing was done and you can actually do a 220 dmg combo out of air B+K*

Meter on block was already brought up a long time ago as well. 66A+B and 44B are the only ones that give you significant amount of meter on block. Other moves like A+B are...just ok.

On a side note, his UB is totally useless unless you throw it against somebody who has no idea what they're doing. Then again you have so many options that give you guaranteed damage, more so than the UB

I was talking about meter gain in general. I was wondering what builds the most on hit or block.

And im new to the conversation on zwei so I missed all that stuff/

ZWEI doesn't seem to have many meter building moves on block. Or I think. I need to test that out. But EIN not building any meter really holds ZWEI back.
Also how are you supposed to land B+K (air hit) after a B+K BE? Was there something you were supposed to do before that I wasn't paying attention to?

Nope and this is what I was getting at, its very difficult to do this unless you can time it against Yoshi's FLEA or Med B attack and stuff like that. You can also mix 44A*11K with B+K to see if they'll jump the Lows after you setup B+K{BE}...

#1* "If you use 1B in 1K's place and do it late then ein becomes a techtrap/groundtrap meaning they have to block asap. If they block they will be ad disadvantage."

#2* "but it will make the opponent scratch their head in a tourny, and thats the real advatage with zwei to me."

#3* "Also you have been bringing up what builds meter. I was wondering out of the effective options, which moves build the most meter? Does he have anything as abusive as pats 66B for example?"

#1) I seen that and thought KF B time? but I like combo damage more unless I can break thier guard, but thats just me.

#2) Thats also lack of character knowledge...

#3) 66A+B builds mucho mucho meter, and 1K is very good at meter gain too. So anything that combos into them is recommended, A+B is a gainer, so is KF B actually. Well those are the main meter building moves, oh forgot one, 66B builds some good meter as well...

something something something dark side
Egg, I was able to land B+K on a flying Yoshi on reaction and on an air-teleporting Natsu too... but there's NO WAY in the world that we are landing the BE version. That's just... impossible unless god helps you.

getting your attention.

Egg, I was able to land B+K on a flying Yoshi on reaction and on an air-teleporting Natsu too... but there's NO WAY in the world that we are landing the BE version. That's just... impossible unless god helps you.

Actually its very specific, but if a Yoshi does FLEA 4*5*6{A+B}(the high jump), you technically do have enough time to land the B+K{BE}, B+K(air), 1K{BE}(1h), EIN, 1A (or CE) combo. This is just VERY specific and only if the Yoshi player is try to be "cool". There might possibly be other 100% guaranteed situations like this whether its due to JG or lots of air time, I just see this as the absolute best guaranteed scenario...
Or you can try the mixup??? And... hope they jump in anticipation of your lows... Now if you are looking to do this, I recommend doing B+K(on hit, preferably close range) into B+K{BE}, this gives Zwei the one of the most advantageous post B+K{BE} setups where 11K can be very difficult to escape and could possibly make the opponent jump after they've been exposed enough (like after lets say anywhere from 5 to 10 matches). You could then use B+K instead of 11K in this situation to setup a 1/2 life option for 1 bar of meter.
Of course almost every CE combo is close to 1/2 life and with tech traps can be 1/2 life potentially, its just those specific scenarios are so rare you might want to see if you can get them yourself and those are the best ways, from my experience...

Kind of pointless, but I'll add this in anyway >
1{B}, RUN K, EIN, 1K = 61d.
1{B}, RUN K, EIN, 1{B} = 56d.

oh and this works, i use this setup/combo on flying/flea yoshi's. B+K (BE), B+K (air hit), 9A+B, E.I.N, 1A.

i have a video of thia combo uploaded to my YT channel from months ago, just search in " soulcalibur v - zwei combo vid advance"

oh and this works, i use this setup/combo on flying/flea yoshi's. B+K (BE), B+K (air hit), 9A+B, E.I.N, 1A.

i have a video of thia combo uploaded to my YT channel from months ago, just search in " soulcalibur v - zwei combo vid advance"

you have time to land the CE instead of 1A. This combo is hella nasty, wish it was a little easier to land though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1A Wake-Up Tactics (for guard break): (directions to your L*R)
F - Foward/ B - Back/ L - Left/ R - Right/ G - Ground/ N - Neutral
CH 3AA:
1A (close) - ALL
1A (far) - F/L/G

1A:
RCC~1A (close-mid) - ALL
RCC~1A (far) - F/L/R/G

CH {B}(2nd-hit/ EIN KND):
1A - F/L/R/G
*Can be GI'd on F tech.

CH 1B:
1A (close) - ALL
1A (far) - F/L/R/G
*Can be GI'd on N, F & B tech.

1{B}K:
1A - ALL

4B:
1A (close-mid) - ALL
1A (far) - F/L/R/G
*Can be GI'd on N & F tech.

6K:
1A - F/L/R/G

4KB:
1A - ALL
*Can be GI or JG on ALL tech.
*1A = i17 vs. N & F tech.

6A+B(GI):
1A - F/L/R/G
*Can be GI'd on N & F tech although very difficult.

4A+B(air-hit):
1A - F/L/R/G
*Can be GI'd on N & F tech.

B+K:
1A (close-mid) - ALL
1A (far) - F/L/R/G

6B+KB, EIN:
1A - ALL
*Can be GI'd on N tech.

B+K BE, KF B(Grd), EIN:
1A - F/L/R/G

B+K BE, 11*77K, EIN:
RCC~1A - F/L/R/G
*Can be GI'd on F tech.

66*33*99A:
1A - ALL

22*88A:
1A (close-mid) - ALL
1A (far) - F/L/R/G

44*11*77A:
1A - ALL

66B:
1A (close-mid) - ALL
1A (far) - F/L/R/G

66BA:
1A - ALL

33*99B:
1A - ALL
*Can be GI'd on N tech.
*I found that the opponent can roll Left to escape if hit on an awkward angle, was hard to recreate.

22*88BB:
1A - ALL

44*11*77B:
1A - ALL

44B(GSTN):
1A - ALL
*Difiicult to GI vs N & B tech.

44B(air hit):
1A - ALL

66A+B(ground-hit):
1A - F/L/R/G
*Can be GI'd on N & F tech unless you delay EIN a bit.

RUN K:
1A - ALL

CE, B+K, 4A+B:
1A - ALL

^CREDIT goes to Gatsu for inspiring me to make this, thanks dude!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back