Best of PSN (PSN matchfinder)

Welcome to 8wayrun. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Check the soul arenas for the characters you wish to get better with.
And don't forget to ask questions, people will help.

-NamuSkull

I'm new to 8wayrun.com, but not to SC4 however. In the intention of browsing through this site's content I found this thread which could be useful to draw some competition in my area. I live in San Fernando Valley, CA, if anyone is interested... I could host anytime or join any of the other hosts.

I'm new to 8wayrun.com, but not to SC4 however. In the intention of browsing through this site's content I found this thread which could be useful to draw some competition in my area. I live in San Fernando Valley, CA, if anyone is interested... I could host anytime or join any of the other hosts.

Welcome to the forums!

Im not 100% familiar with US geography so I cant give you an exact thread but check here: http://www.8wayrun.com/forums/united-states-pacific.52/

Oh yeah a little laggier makes everything A-OK. Haha... funniest shit I've ever heard btw welcome back BM : D

damn you signia. eating bullrush 5 times in a row at - frames when i was 2b+g every time made me straight up ragequit and kill the room. lol GGs that never happens to me.

gk05000

I got a new tv, so I can't record like I used to unless I get the Haupauge. Unless, you want to hear buttons and commentary.

damn you signia. eating bullrush 5 times in a row at - frames when i was 2b+g every time made me straight up ragequit and kill the room. lol GGs that never happens to me.

I had a feeling that was a ragequit. Asta mirror match is stupid. 2B+G would have reverse rung out, pretty clever, and buffering it should have worked considering how long bullrush's tech crouch is. I have bitch style with some characters...

Also, to clear things up with a certain someone, I am NOT Xephukai.

Scrubby Zasalamel and Nightmare, anybody wants to beat on me PSN is
aday-to-remember or Sephalump. On the first more often. Hope to hear from some people =)

That's BS, you ALWAYS land that shit on me. I have to bullrush and mash B at the same time when you're near an edge to make sure you don't ring me out with a crouch grab. Anyway this just makes me yearn for some offline games, I need to make a random appearance to one of you niggas houses.

LOL lobo.
Well I'm just glad I replaced my GhettoShock 3 finally, so who'd be interested in some games? I haven't been here in months.

That's BS, you ALWAYS land that shit on me. I have to bullrush and mash B at the same time when you're near an edge to make sure you don't ring me out with a crouch grab. Anyway this just makes me yearn for some offline games, I need to make a random appearance to one of you niggas houses.

wait i'm suddenly confused. why would you have to bullrush and mash b? lol. you shouldn't be double bullrushing in the first place!

Bullrush FTW!! I hate that move so much. Not really, i just dislike astraoth, if you wanted my opinion. :p Lobo we haven't played in forever bitch.

Back