Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I go play offline I can't help but think that XBL is like the matrix - it looks real, but something just doesn't feel right. :(

what does this even mean
NEWS NEWS NEWS im now ahead in FT5's against noface by 2 FT5's the latest score was 5-0 and the rule was if he lost his name had to be changed to BabaReceiver and you all can now find him under that GT :) hahahahahahahahahahaha

I would like the #2 Yoda spot, seeing as basically no one else play's him except for Zombie (more than once a full moon anyway) i think me wants the spot.

oh fuck, I was just in your guys' room. I was lagging pretty bad, so I decided to call it a night.

Who cares about who is the best with a character anyway? We should only be concerned about who is the best player, and stop giving props to low tier heroes. Right now I think the best players online (of the people I have played) in no particular order are:

Me
Babalook
Babareceiver
IMTxDragon
loloroco/equisbox

Inactive: H20 Tidaleaf, HajimeOwari, OOFMATIC

These are players whom on any one occasion have been able to beat me repeatedly using tactics that work offline. They are the only players whom I can't really say I'm better than right now. I'll have to start FT5ing to find out.

I challenge you jokesters to a FT5, though I will not be changing my name if I lose.

on an unrelated note, I won two very close lagalicious matches against free5 or whatever his name is, finishing with a 75% health reverse ringout from a Sophie 33B that went under his obvious WS A. C-C-C-CONTROLLER BREAKER

oh fuck, I was just in your guys' room. I was lagging pretty bad, so I decided to call it a night.

Who cares about who is the best with a character anyway? We should only be concerned about who is the best player, and stop giving props to low tier heroes. Right now I think the best players online (of the people I have played) in no particular order are:

Me
Babalook
Babareceiver
IMTxDragon
loloroco/equisbox

Inactive: H20 Tidaleaf, HajimeOwari, OOFMATIC

These are players whom on any one occasion have been able to beat me repeatedly using tactics that work offline. They are the only players whom I can't really say I'm better than right now. I'll have to start FT5ing to find out.

I challenge you jokesters to a FT5, though I will not be changing my name if I lose.

on an unrelated note, I won two very close lagalicious matches against free5 or whatever his name is, finishing with a 75% health reverse ringout from a Sophie 33B that went under his obvious WS A. C-C-C-CONTROLLER BREAKER

ok ill meg you next time we get some ft5's going

Yeah I really should have gone last Friday... btw, did you drop Hilde? Your profile's top three changed.

Ya he did cause hilde is banned from dev and the only reason he picked her up was to be a tier whore, so ive been training him with the next best thing besides amy. And yes i speak for Receiver now.

I should still play you some more Signia, but I'm guessing I'm one of those "low tier heroes" that's getting props right?

I'm not gonna be switching mains anytime, I don't pick Mi-Na just because she's low tier, I've liked the character ever since I played Soul Blade when I was 7 or 8 and thought I was good spamming BBB. That reminds me of how I had a little nostalgia moment in 4 when I saw that BBB was back from SB.

You're doing it right. You should play a character that you believe is the best, is the best for YOU, or will simply be enough to defeat the opponents you face (i.e. the ones that don't know the matchup). The exception arises when you just cannot stand playing a character for whatever reason. I don't like playing as female characters anymore but I'm just better at them and they're really good.

I've usually always gone with the "play who you like/like playing with" view. Although I don't think I'd use an OMG broken character as much. So I do kind of like that she's lower, but it's not as though I wouldn't use/main her if she wasn't.

I also don't think I'll be able to play anyone BUT Mi-Na, that well. When I used to play some Amy a while ago, I was spacing with her rather than rushing down, even after a decent amount of time using her.

Lol signia, you got plowed by Yun, You're not one of the best. xD

On a side note...With New England's ranbats starting up I won't be playing SC4 online much. Unless someone wants to FT5 or a random clan match. >___>;

Krazy your doing the right thing by staying with mina. All I use is low tiers and not because I want more fame while using them. I use them because i like them. No matter how hard the matchup, I like using Tira because it makes me think on my feet. I'm not a low tier hero, I'm just a person that likes the low tier characters coincidently.

Oh signia, we might do a 3 way ft5 today. We are willing to make it a 4 way, you down?

You're nuts, I love the way you fight, equinox right? Vicious, just the way I like it. I still need to get my revenge, best Yoshi ever, and I thought Stainless Steel was good, ha

Lol, I just checked this, tnks Sword, anytime, tough I´m not playing that much online lately, need to regain proper punishment and other offline stuff.
And is equisbox9 by the way, that name sucks, need my old loloroco back :(

Krazy your doing the right thing by staying with mina. All I use is low tiers and not because I want more fame while using them. I use them because i like them. No matter how hard the matchup, I like using Tira because it makes me think on my feet. I'm not a low tier hero, I'm just a person that likes the low tier characters coincidently.

Oh signia, we might do a 3 way ft5 today. We are willing to make it a 4 way, you down?

Unintentionally, you are a hero. Brave, noble, and humble towards your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back