Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo just use maxi at DEV, you'll take 1st place easy. nobody knows how to deal with that stuff...

LOL, everybody knows how to deal with it. Just you and NDK don't haha. I need to make a vs Maxi tutorial vid, I swear the dude is all gimmicks. Well maybe there's some good Maxi's out there, but the way I play him is straight up gimmicks all day.

NDK should be happy that we didn't record that last FT10 we did of his Kilik vs my Maxi. I could have just used that video and pointed out every spot where he should have punished, ducked, interrupted, or GIed. Instead he just tried to use Asura/WS B everywhere and got 10-0ed.

Noface is Mexican??? I thought he was black? Then again, I was just using the rule that you assume everyone is black until you meet them lol.

What does white sound like, exactly? I thought we all spoke english.

Ok Noface imma give you the three ways to say "give me a pencil"

White: Excuse me, may i please borrow your pencil? I will return it promptly.

Spanish: El penco de mayo.

Black: Aye Bitch! gimmie that FUCKING pen! (at least thats how i say it lmao)

there you have it.....u sound white lmao

Ok Noface imma give you the three ways to say "give me a pencil"

White: Excuse me, may i please borrow your pencil? I will return it promptly.

Spanish: El penco de mayo.

Black: Aye Bitch! gimmie that FUCKING pen! (at least thats how i say it lmao)

there you have it.....u sound white lmao

I used to use this method, until I guessed Something-Unique's nationality incorrectly. The way he used to post on gamefaqs was so proper and using phrases so uncommon I thought that he was asian lol. Shocked the shit out of me when I found out he was black.

I used to use this method, until I guessed Something-Unique's nationality incorrectly. The way he used to post on gamefaqs was so proper and using phrases so uncommon I thought that he was asian lol. Shocked the shit out of me when I found out he was black.

LMAOOO yeah it happens sometimes...we call those the "Mixbreed" lmao

I honestly think that white is the minority here.. lol

Reminds me of the old soulcalibur.com forums where one of the mods said, "I don't think Namco will ever introduce a black character because no black people play SC."

It seemed an odd assertion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back