Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of Xbox Live (XBL Matchfinder) Part NO TROLLS

Most of those drunken stances were accidental. It's online, so though I may want a last second T3 (electric fist), the lag loves me enough to give me a move that parries everything instead xD

wow i wish i was in that room, so any suggestions on who noface should replace i dont think he needs to do the challenge thing to see if he can beat them cause he could definetly smother them :)

I've never played felix, and in my opinion (it may be wrong), Spurious is better than Neo. So for me, it would either be felix or Neo, whoever is worse.

i dont think felix plays much anymore so i think he would be the best bet

I vote for noface to replace Felix also never played him or seen him play.

Lol I am really not that good, please don't put me on the list... you are embarassing me. XD

I do alot of stupid stuff, and I am very predictable, especially when I am turtling.

Things that I do that are not "Best of Xbox Live" Caliber:

1. Crappy GI game
-I don't react fast enough to MY OWN GI to get a fast/slow launch mixup off of it
-I have a bad habit of immediately re-gi'ing after getting GI'd (though for some reason my GI wasn't coming out against Code who always immediately 3Bs after a GI)

2. Predictable Offense
-Spam pushback pokes, wait, run up and grab or use another pushback poke

3. Bad throw breaking
-Honestly most of the time I don't really think too hard about which throw to break unless I'm getting grab spammed really bad

Also

Alot of the people who are voting for me to be on there don't play with me very much. It's easy to beat me once you get the hang of how I fight. I'm not joking or being overly humble. I'm just being honest.

uh all the things you mentioned are best of xboxlive worthy and considering you could demolish any of the ivys up there then i guess that you think there horrid you just dont think your good cause your not the best in the world eat shit. You came 9th at EVO go swallow a big meaty cock :)

I wouldn't vote for someone I didn't think was good. I have only ever voted for 3 people since the list originated. Not only do I think you are good, but if you don't believe me, your name circulates rather quickly.

so next time im on i need to record signia, noface, code, me, and more dragon. And maybe if i get lucky offbeat will be on to record

I was gonna ask you to warn me when I am being recorded, but then I remembered what you did to Spurious...

I guess it would be kinda hypocritical of me to ask that of you, so I will just try to play my best at all times :)

See, you should start going. You would learn alot.

I was gonna ask you to warn me when I am being recorded, but then I remembered what you did to Spurious...

I guess it would be kinda hypocritical of me to ask that of you, so I will just try to play my best at all times :)

See, you should start going. You would learn alot.

who is it and who do they use is it unkonkable or vicious i must know

king salmon, mitsu player. He knows how to counter my spacing :(

i thought he was a yun player, and if he stops your spaceing and you auto lose you need to work on a maybe a style that uses a different spaceing style

He is a Yun player... Anyway, NoFace is good. I can't ever get the 5th round on him -.-; Every time though, 5th round. Random shenanigans. ;D

I'm not trying to be mean but chaos, You and Dragon are on two different skill levels. Dragon does more with soph and is far more troublesome then yours. You are an okay player is what everyone is trying to say but saying that your better then dragons soph when YOU know its not true is conceited. Also he NEVER admitted that you had a better soph and if he did it was because he didn't want to argue with you.
Your good but your giving yourself WAY to much credit =)
On another note, I played OOfmatics Yoda and it was amazing. GGs oof. Wish I could have played more of his Vader though =(

So I have a question, Are you going based on the ablitily to maintain frame control the entire time like with moves like 2A and just keeping it, or are you actually looking for skill with combos? Just a question, I'm not at anyone's throat ok so people clam down lol

Maxi
-Twiggywales / sotirislive / Dustbuster360GF

Im still pissed Im not in that list. I think Im better than dustbuster as far as not abusing online lag tactics and playing maxi very very clean. who does one have to blow to get on that damn list. i lose sleep at night god damn it!!

lol. I miss all my homies on xbl. Ill be back up and running in a few more weeks. all though Ill probablly be all about COD MW2, and left 4 dead 2, but Ill see yall then.

Hot Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back