Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys might want to remove Astaroth 136 as I asked him for a match earlier and he said he no longer plays soul calibur 4. Meaning a freed up Nightmare and Astaroth slot.

You sound like you have no idea what you're talking about. If you expect to rely on gimmicks alone in a tournament, you won't get too far.

good god im not saying dont do anything but it but from what ive seen and heard you try to land tactics that wont exactly work over and over again but since you only have to play them twice. But i know you still have to play the game. How would explain tourney matches.

You sound like you have no idea what you're talking about. If you expect to rely on gimmicks alone in a tournament, you won't get too far.

Babalook is basically exaggerating something I told him earlier.

I told him that gimmicks play a role in tournaments - that means, you should test whether your opponent can react to Cervantes' 3A:B, for example. You can do this in the first round of the fight and you might find that you have more tools against certain people than you first thought you did.

Babalook knows that you can't get by on gimmicks alone.

Babalook is basically exaggerating something I told him earlier.

I told him that gimmicks play a role in tournaments - that means, you should test whether your opponent can react to Cervantes' 3A:B, for example. You can do this in the first round of the fight and you might find that you have more tools against certain people than you first thought you did.

Babalook knows that you can't get by on gimmicks alone.

I'm 75% gimmicks and I get by... :/ Maybe cause my char excels in gimmicks though lol

I played outrunzero..........NO. hes tucker but a cassy version.BAD. im all for making the community better but the first step is getting these clans out, the DARK clan and indignation are what makes XBL a joke
so outrun zero said the only reason he looses to Dragon, Baba and myself is because we spam the same moves and he cant deal with it, he says and I quote "If I spammed Cassys good moves, I would be on your level", so I took the opprutunity to ask what her good moves are in his eyes, he basicaly listed EVERY lag tactic she has and then just said "low kicks", And aparently we are all scrubs for playing by frames and he wanted me to let u guys know, "u make fighter look bad!" Also, he said the best player on XBL is Tidaleaf lol and that we should all play like him lmao.
he just sent me a message at 2:30 pm saying "yall have skills in ur scrubbish minds, u just have to find it like tucker".......WOW!

I played outrunzero..........NO. hes tucker but a cassy version.BAD. im all for making the community better but the first step is getting these clans out, the DARK clan and indignation are what makes XBL a joke
so outrun zero said the only reason he looses to Dragon, Baba and myself is because we spam the same moves and he cant deal with it, he says and I quote "If I spammed Cassys good moves, I would be on your level", so I took the opprutunity to ask what her good moves are in his eyes, he basicaly listed EVERY lag tactic she has and then just said "low kicks", And aparently we are all scrubs for playing by frames and he wanted me to let u guys know, "u make fighter look bad!" Also, he said the best player on XBL is Tidaleaf lol and that we should all play like him lmao.
he just sent me a message at 2:30 pm saying "yall have skills in ur scrubbish minds, u just have to find it like tucker".......WOW!

YAY now i get to clown yo dumbass on here too. this is what i said exactly since u wanna lie to the ppl u fuk boy. I said U spam 3 moves and low kicks baba just gets carried away with low kicks from time to time. i never said anything about dragon. I said ur a scrub now ur a bit** for runnin to 8way run tryin to get all of them on ur weak ass side. so since u wanna speak on the who convo lets talk about how u said tidal leaf sucks?? dont misconstrue my words cuz i didnt say nothing about tidal bein the best or that we should all play like him, i said u suck and only u alone i also said that u make frame fighters look bad.

I also made this quote for u during our lil chat i think u remember it too

Some where in that scrubish mind of urs is some skill u just gotta find it. lol its soo fitting for u.

YAY now i get to clown yo dumbass on here too. this is what i said exactly since u wanna lie to the ppl u fuk boy. I said U spam 3 moves and low kicks baba just gets carried away with low kicks from time to time. i never said anything about dragon. I said ur a scrub now ur a bit** for runnin to 8way run tryin to get all of them on ur weak ass side. so since u wanna speak on the who convo lets talk about how u said tidal leaf sucks?? dont misconstrue my words cuz i didnt say nothing about tidal bein the best or that we should all play like him, i said u suck and only u alone i also said that u make frame fighters look bad.

Some where in that scrubish mind of urs is some skill u just gotta find it. lol its soo fitting for u.

i wanna play you.....imma send u a inv

lol, are you serious?, i wish i could take a pic of these messages, but sure, whatever you say tho. i destroyed you with chars i dont play and dont bitch out of what you DID say because im callin u out on it

I played outrunzero..........NO. hes tucker but a cassy version.BAD. im all for making the community better...

That right there. Now, for that to happen, instead of mindlessly bashing everyone who's bad or even decent, why don't we (everyone, not just aiming this part at you spur) actually try to help some of these people who want to learn how to play right. I realize not everyone wants to learn frames/offline tactics, but there are those who do who have been simply ignored/booted, like when spur booted scha from the room with barely a chance the other week and he wanted to learn, or when I ignored stic who wanted Mina help from me on here, and I never played him once I added him.

The big brother thing was actually a pretty good idea and a nice way to start this. Or even more daring, some of us could actually venture out into...PUBLIC PLAYER MATCHES =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back