Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Hold your horses, you humble guy. If you insist, we won't play. I'm just looking for Taki comparison out there.

Roses: Yeah, I played with your Ivy in the tourney I think with 3 bar connection and you called me scrub because I thought we were playing warm-up first. And you said the invitation was the warning. My first time in the tourney. Not so good connection, but I don't remember I did a lot of bombs. True, one of my combos is A, B and bomb, and I usually connect it after PO stun kick; but I don't remember catching you with my stun kick. No, I'm not mad or anything, who is? You should meet some Takis in the Live rank matches; some really spammed bombs, which, even though really annoying, was pretty easily predicted.

oh im just kidding im suprised u actually took that serious lol but we can play anytime......and do you use bombs??? i hope not....but i do LMAO!!!!!!

Kikoshoo, I played you in the online tourny and you did allot of bombs and Ghostman is a very solid Taki. Maybe you got better Kikoshoo so don't be angry with this post.

I agree wit Spurious.... Ghostman, yo taki have gotten better... But kikoshoo, I wonder how u use her...Lookin forward to cn u n action wit her...

I agree wit Spurious.... Ghostman, yo taki have gotten better... But kikoshoo, I wonder how u use her...Lookin forward to cn u n action wit her...

naHHHH!!!! not me bro u must have been looking at some other taki......i spam bombs and 1A lol

My apologies. I meant whiff punishment. But at the same time Silver Moon punishes some very good moves. Like Mitsu's 2KB for example.

Oh okay.. I was gonna say..What the fuck was he doing. Though you don't get the chance to punish 2KB often..It's even hard to block offline...Though not impossible.

And lol@bombspam. I rape bomb spammers.. So many options for them.

Kikoshoo, I hope you know that ghostman is lying his ass off when it comes to 1A and bomb spamming. He kills himself if he uses it in a tech trap for shit sake lol. Ghostman's taki is very solid and you should fight him sometime. Oh and please ignore the tard face known as Ghostman.

naHHHH!!!! not me bro u must have been looking at some other taki......i spam bombs and 1A lol

Oh I know what you're trying to do. You say that you spam so much that when you actually did it, you hope I don't get mad lol If me, I spam PO. That's how I use her.

Dragon: let me play ghostman and let him tell what happens here.

Kikoshoo, I hope you know that ghostman is lying his ass off when it comes to 1A and bomb spamming. He kills himself if he uses it in a tech trap for shit sake lol. Ghostman's taki is very solid and you should fight him sometime. Oh and please ignore the tard face known as Ghostman.

whats a tech trap???.....LMAO!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragon: let me play ghostman and let him tell what happens here.

you know hands down u are the smartest player ive ever come across you saw right through my trick...so hopefully u wont get mad when you see bombs and that BEAUTIFUL 1A. lol

suck me baba!!!!! Lmao!

Oh okay.. I was gonna say..What the fuck was he doing. Though you don't get the chance to punish 2KB often..It's even hard to block offline...Though not impossible.

And lol@bombspam. I rape bomb spammers.. So many options for them.

WHOA!!!!! ya see icy there is a unique art to bombing and ya gotta be smart with it so hop off my sausage lmao!

lmaoooooooooo!!!!!!! Fist pump!!!

lmaoooooooooo!!!!!!! Fist pump!!!

Lololololololol nice work Partisan, Tidal, and anyone else who contributed.
Fist pump, volleyball, yoda grabs, etc. Shall we make a sequel? ^-^"

The Algol FC A+B trap is for real! Fear the infinite bubble tech trap of doom!

Glad I was able to contribute to such a beastly video. Keep up the hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back