Broken Destiny Talim

this list is not sure because i have no enough time about try :(
so if have a PSP and BD i wish somebody check this list

A.A hit adv frame is +1

If i hit CH 1B enemy is down

A+K is auto guard(enemy is can't ducking by second motion)

Nice changes.

Especially CH 1B.

The A+K thing I'd actually rather that it were like in the first releases of SC4 where the tech jump frames lasted the ENTIRETY of the move. So like almost nobody could punish her if they ducked the second hit. It's more funny that way. Lol.

AA ~ B-9, H+0
B ~ B-5, H-1
66A+B ~ B+2
A+K ~ B-1 (Force opponent guard the second hit.)
44K ~ B-13

BTK is fixed. For example: 66[K](block)->BTK can beat opponent's FC2A and FC2K. (No longer whiff.)

AA(hit)Delay6BA6->ASA+B
AA6B(hit)A6->ASA+B

A(CH)A6BA6->ASA+B
AA(CH)6BA6->ASA+B ( Doesn't work on Amy only)
AA(CH)Delay6BA6->ASA+B ( Doesn't work on Amy only)
AA6B(CH)A6->ASA+B
AA6B(CH)A8->WCAAB
(CH)A(Whiff)A6BA6->ASA+B (Extreme tip range CH)

A+B+K->2A+B

WSA+B launch opponent higher. You can do WSA+B->6AA.
I think air combo AAB is more reliable.

badass99, BTK is a high still. Actually, most of FC2K and FC2A in the game doesn't have a TC. Namco just fixed the BTK's whiff.

ShenYu, hahah... I think so. This move is so good now.

I was looking through the "character description" thing when you hit square on the character select screen. It said Talim had a move with the input 3BB... I was like "wtf? thats new, she hasn't had 3BB since SC2, now its 33BB". So I look through her movelist and 3BB isn't there... try to do 3BB, and nothing...

Edited:
Sorry I made a mistake. I have edited it again.
I have edited the post #24.
http://www.8wayrun.com/showpost.php?p=147941&postcount=24

AA(hit)6BA6->ASA+B and AA(hit)Delay6BA6->ASA+B work. (Work on everyone)
But
AA(CH)6BA6->ASA+B and AA(CH)Delay6BA6->ASA+B don't work on Amy. I re-tested them. They seem working on Talim and other characters now.

(Block)AA6BA6 will make a normal hit if opponent try to interupt after second A.
(Block)AADelay6B will make a CH if opponent try to interupt after second A.

What is SWS? Is that supposed to be windsault?

And are we saying that Windsault A+B is guaranteed after every time the last A in AA6BA hits? Not bad, if this is the case

I dunno, I always liked A+K. Sure you could duck the second hit but how often does that really happen? I usually use it at decent adv. like after BB to catch step/jump/backstep or something.

But 44K is -13 now? Damn.... Now everyone can punish that too. As if 33A wasn't risky enough as a step killer.

ZeroEffect317, yea. SWS = Stance Wind Sault. I'm a new Talim player.
Thanks for the remind. I just changed it back to AS.
AA6BA can have a confirm hit for ASA+B and the damage is so good now. =)

OOFMATIC said FC3BB6->ASA+B's RO is not as far as in SC4. =|

All these changes seen helpful. But let's talk about her frames. Did they change from SC4?

I was looking through the "character description" thing when you hit square on the character select screen. It said Talim had a move with the input 3BB... I was like "wtf? thats new, she hasn't had 3BB since SC2, now its 33BB". So I look through her movelist and 3BB isn't there... try to do 3BB, and nothing...

My guess is they meant FC 3BB

ASB+K 4_6 into WL_AS have been removed. You can only do 6 into AS when ASB+K is on hit.
B+K UB pushes opponent farther.

CrazyYoshimitsu, I think most of moves' frame data is as same as SC4. I only found these moves different.

Frame Data:
AA ~ B-9, H+0
B ~ B-5, H-1
66A+B ~ B+2
A+K ~ B-1 (Force opponent guard the second hit.)
44K ~ B-13
WCAA(hit)B and (CH)WCAAB are 0 frame advantage.
WCB:B ~ B-3

ASB+K 4_6 into WL_AS have been removed. You can only do 6 into AS when ASB+K is on hit.
B+K UB pushes opponent farther.

well thats stupid...even though i never understood the reason of windleaping after AS b+k anyway...is another b+k still guaranteed on certain characters?

Yea.
ASB+K6->ASB+K is a combo (63).
ASB+K6->ASA+B is a combo (55).
ASB+K6->ASA is a combo (53).
ASB+K6->ASK is a combo (54).
ASB+K6->ASK6->ASA+B (72). I think it is a combo. Talim's AC can't escape.

FC3B(hit)B and (CH)FC3BB launched opponent higher, now you can do ASB.
FC3B(hit)B->ASB (32).
FC3B(hit)B->ASB:K (53). (Opponent doesn't tech).
FC3B(hit)B->ASB+K (37).
FC3B(hit)B->ASK->ASA+B (46).
FC3B(hit)B->ASA+B (29).
FC3B(hit)B->ASA (25).

ASB+K6->ASK6->ASA+B (72). I think it is a combo. Talim's AC can't escape.

This one is a bit random. It seems that the opponent can AC to the right and it will randomly avoid AS A+B..

C3B(hit)B->ASK->ASA+B (46).
This one isn't guaranteed, the opponent can AC right or back-right and avoid AS A+B. You can kind of use it as a mix-up though, if you know the opponent will AC to the right you can do AS B:K instead of AS A+B, and it will catch them for 67 damage. However if the opponent AC's back-right it will avoid both options.

Sorry about that I gave ASB+K's wrong data. It is as same as SC4's ASB+K except the Bounce effect and damage. There is no ASB+K->block_whiff->4_6 into stance in SC4.

OOFMATIC, thanks this reminds. This mix-up is good. And I'm wrong again. SC4's FC3BB6->ASB also works, but Namco seems fixed the FC3BB6->ASB:K combo more reliable.

Actually, SC4 has a glitch that made AS B:K the easiest JF in the game. In SC4 you can just hold the K button down immedately after the AS B. So you could actually use AS B[K] to land the JF 100% of the time. They fixed this in BD of course. Even though the AS B:K JF isn't that hard to do, it was nice to have the 100% assurance it'd hit.

What I don't like is that the bounce from AS B on aerial hit is gone. You can still get the K to combo afterwards, but you don't get much time to land a BT mixup if you miss the JF like in SC4.

Last I checked 66A+B is +4 on block because her 6K (i16) beats out 2P Talim's AA (i13) and her 2A+B (i18) loses to 2P Talim's AA. 1A+B and 3B (i17) both beat it because of TC I believe.

Back