Caliburforum.com Is Closing

To all those who called CaliburForum home at one time or another, the site will be closing its doors for good in a month's time. You can click to read the announcement here, but on 1/28/2011, CF.com will shut its doors and redirect to SoulCalibur.com.

You can also go here for more information. It has been 2+ years since the split from CF.com occurred and 8WayRun.com created. With a new project in the works, we could not move forward with the rift that still existed. It was also not good for those new to Soul Calibur and looking for information, but become lost due to CF.com not being updated and other issues, and with the active community here on 8WayRun.

If there is information on CF.com that you need, grab it before it is gone for good. I'm glad that a middle ground was achieved. In the end, it will be best for the community as a whole. I am also hoping that in time that whatever rift there was becomes healed and that we move forward as one unified community. The future is too bright to continue to harbor issues of the past.

So many memories of CF.com back when it had the Soul Calibur website name.

I still remember all the drama that happened with ChaCha and well known members of the community.

....and a certain someone who erased ALL of the SC2 database in an attempt to speed up the forums. XD

I was reading the other thread about shutting down the older website and what not and I read something about 8way coming up 5th on google. I tried yahoo and Bing to see where this website placed and I was surprised to find that we don't show up at all. I tried typing in different things but nope we don't show up, not saying its anything to do anything over but not everyone uses google to search and if this site doesnt show up then.........

Almost 8 years since I started SC and the Forums over there.

Lots of memories.

Saraba caliburforum.com.

It shall be remembered with respect, no matter how many pathologies were born there.

LS4yG.jpg

On the one hand, soon I'll be able to deny everything and there won't be anyone with links to prove otherwise.

On the other hand, the old forum is still easier to look at.

But giving Yoda the first impression of being, "slower than a Blizzard development cycle," will always live on in our hearts.

I was reading the other thread about shutting down the older website and what not and I read something about 8way coming up 5th on google. I tried yahoo and Bing to see where this website placed and I was surprised to find that we don't show up at all. I tried typing in different things but nope we don't show up, not saying its anything to do anything over but not everyone uses google to search and if this site doesnt show up then.........

You have to type in "Soul Calibur Forums," and then we come up fifth. And - it's still bullshit that cf.com doesn't redirect to us.

I used to go there a long,long,long time ago. Somehow, someone always started a flame war over ANYTHING. It was funny as hell. Never signed up as a member though. Just visited the place for some SC info ( like that stupid database which disappeared ) and for some lulz.

Live streams

24 Viewers
Draethiox
Draethiox
The only thing I know for real
13 Viewers
PapuZanarkand
PapuZanarkand
[ARG] 👊Paputest #32👊 // Soul Calibur VI // !redes !comandos !donacion !biblia !torneo
6 Viewers
MissJohnsonxFRAT
MissJohnsonxFRAT
Drop & Gimme Fiddy | xFratHouse | RIP Harambe🙏🏾
4 Viewers
evolutiion_lee
evolutiion_lee
That boy Evo got hands. I'm about to put him to the world. Road to 50 Subs. Let's get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back