Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jump to 1:38 please and explain what happens then? B+K while jolly side, when tira gets hit he changes side like she did in SC4 but differently she won't do the 66666B when she gets another hit, she just grabs with B+K GI in GS like SC4. Was that the same in SC4? I never be able to do this before so I guess it's new stuff.
this is new BUT it's way better than 66666B, since with that you got hit and you losed health when she did the attack so it was kinda... pointless to say the least lol

is very funny, it happends once:

when you use 66B BE and you turn into gloomy you have to do GS BT B+K is a head hit, so if she changes again into jolly, another 66B BE is guaranteed, very funny combos xD

Also we discovered that 4A:A 4K (turns gloomy) 3B is guaranteed

Now she have a very good wake-up game too, 236K knock down, and she´s very close, if they stand up fast you can do a throw or something, if not 66B BE and party!!!!!!!

I really like the fact that you're pointing me to the edits I made on the wiki - it means I'm doing something worth mentioning since actually, it's me who made a remark about the witch thing, because I'm such a freak. I spent about 2 hours analyzing Tira's outfit when she was announced... I also wrote about it in this thread earlier but I imagine you could miss it. Her SC4 1P has no references to jesters though, at least I don't see anything at all. To me it just looks like another step from sc3 1P without the funky green scheme, which looked weird and misplaced if you compared Tira to other characters. But yeah, I firmly believe they're adding some kind of magic to Tira - she's reeeeeeeeeeeally pale in SC5 and appears to not have aged at all, she actually looks younger than in SC4. And the other character who doesn't age and is super pale is Ivy, and she did it with magic. Also, it would make no sense to add so many new animals to her costume if it didn't mean anything. Usually characters get some animals changed now and then, but they never end up having so many and so significant. And that music seems a little out of place in sc5, as if to even emphasize that witch thing. Also, Tira was the character modeling the dlc halloween witch outfit so maybe they pushed the idea further. But maybe I'm watching too much true blood -_-

Other than that, does anyone have any clue what kind of animal has feet like Tira's new boots? I guess they could be still feline paws but I'm not sure...
I been to wiki before I saw your post about Tira being a witch. I use to visit Tira's wiki a a lot. But the animal on her shoes, I would have to say is maybe porky pine needles. Im not sure but thats what it looks like to me.

Guys! Alex_3D and me have discovered SCV Tira in Madrid´s gamefest! 66B BE and 236K/236K BE ARE GODLIKE, 236K is a fast low with a lot of range, and it has a BE version, it can be performed in gloomy and jolly, and have an incredible range and good damage and wake-up and is faster in the BE version and have a lot of more range.

Combos are incredible, 66B BE catch you from the ground and it changes to gloomy most of times, can be conected with GS new BTB+K and 6x5B BE, is more or less like half life. Also 66B BE can be conected with the CE when she changes to jolly *o*

You´ll see in the vids! Tira is very competitive now! JS 66B is safe and have a lot of moves that prevent the stepiing... she´s very good.
Like I said in post #676.... = )

I been to wiki before I saw your post about Tira being a witch. I use to visit Tira's wiki a a lot. But the animal on her shoes, I would have to say is maybe porky pine needles. Im not sure but thats what it looks like to me.
I'm happy about this though, that not everyone thinks I'm just putting bullshit in the wikia because i'm bored ^^
The overall look of the paw thingy at the end makes me think that's a feline or canine paw but when you go up it has this weird bone thing going on that reminds me of a dragon or something. I wonder what exactly are they trying to say with this design, this can't be coincidental... and putting all that stuff there just for it to look cool doesn't happen, not in this game anyway, and not in this installment, where most characters have heavy symbolism in their outfits (pyrrha's heart in chains, sieg's phoenix etc)

Damn, at 2:11 of this video, you see (what I would assume is) the full buzzsaw charge hit. It does beastly damage and it seems like a pretty fast move. :o
I've heard some people saying that 4K is now a 100% change move, and as you can see from this video at 0:15, it's not.

Tira does look like a lot of fun to play as, however, it seems like a lot of her combos are relying on BE to make them work.. JO 66B BE is really the only one I've seen that's worthwhile, and even with that one, I don't like how it's not 100% change guarantee, and if you don't change, it seems there's no combo opportunites after, though the pick-up of a grounded enemy is nice. I don't see the purpose of 236K BE or GL 66B, seeing as you can do 5 hits without it, it'd have to be pretty buffed up with BE to seem worthwhile. Let's just hope she's not a BE whore.. They said that GL 3B connects with 66A on NH, though, so that's good.

JO 4A:A~4K (gloomy switch)~GL 3B~66A~4K (jolly switch)~JO 66B BE (gloomy switch)~GL BT B+K~CE (if it works well on a grounded enemy, if not..) or GL 6666B.. that would be an awwwwweeeeesome combo. If all the moves connect like I think they would, it would be a fairly rare combo because you'd rely on 4K to switch you twice, a BE switch, etc. But it would be awesome. After the GL BT B+K, it would be cool to see the buzzsaw connect; I wonder how many hits you'd be able to do with it.

Like I said before in previous posts...

I will keep looking on the bright side and stay away from negative thoughts. Thinking negative will not help at all. Maybe they are doing what they are doing to Tira because it will really surprise people in a good way.

When you think about it, they are getting rid of most of Tira's SC4 moves because they are really going to work on her and add some new and powerful moves. Daishi and the others do things for a reason and not to destroy a character or a fan of the series.

They already know about people complaints about Tira from SC4 and wants to surprise people by not showing too many changes about Tira in the SC5 demo version. Doesn't that makes sense??

Like I said the SC5 demo Tira is nothing like the final and official Tira. The SC5 demo Tira DOES NOT have all of her attacks and other things. Its just a demo version of Tira, not the final or official version of Tira.

Daishi and the others wants you to think negative, so you can't find out that they are trying to surprise you with all the awsome changes, not only to the official and final Tira when the game is released but to every character in the roster aswell.

There are moves and attacks that the final and official Tira have, that you will not even see in the SC5 demo Tira, because demo Tira is far from finish according to Daishi.

Like I said before, they are hiding things about Tira that they don't want Tira fans to know about!!

They are hiding things about SC5 demo Tira like:

Attacks that we have not seen in the demo.

Combos that we have not seen in the demo

Stuns that we have not seen in the demo.

These are things that they purposely left out of SC5 demo Tira, because they really want to surprise their fans when the game is released next year and show their fans that they have been and are listening to their fans.

Well, this got a little awkward. Anyways, I have no idea what combos/ moves your talking about so I'm just going to pretend i do.
EDIT: Due to the fact that I actually WANT to try to contribute I'll want to ask some questions.
#1. When you connect the updraft to the thingy where she flys up , can you hit A,B or K or just B and K? I haven't seen use of A yet
And thats all. @Trace&Alex: Ustedes son los mejores Tira jugadores que he visto!! :) I speak fluent Spanish and English ;)

Well, this got a little awkward. Anyways, I have no idea what combos/ moves your talking about so I'm just going to pretend i do.
EDIT: Due to the fact that I actually WANT to try to contribute I'll want to ask some questions.
#1. When you connect the updraft to the thingy where she flys up , can you hit A,B or K or just B and K? I haven't seen use of A yet
And thats all. @Trace&Alex: Ustedes son los mejores Tira jugadores que he visto!! :) I speak fluent Spanish and English ;)
It could still have problems connecting.. I could rarely get WS B+K.A to connect.

muchas gracias ^^ llevo mucho tiempo jugando con Tira en el Soul Calibur IV, y quizas en el V vea recompensado el esfuerzo de llevarla jaja

really, WS B B+K... not is combo, is natural combo, WS B,K,B (guard break) or WS B,K,K (in GS connect with 66B)

JO 4A:A~4K (gloomy switch)~GL 3B~66A~4K (jolly switch)~JO 66B BE (gloomy switch)~GL BT B+K~CE (if it works well on a grounded enemy, if not..) or GL 6666B..

nice combo, but there is a problem, CE not connect good with JS/GS 4K or GS BT B+K (4K in BT), Tira makes a strange version of CE reduced that does little damage, the best option is 6x5B BE to complete the combo

nice combo, but there is a problem, CE not connect good with JS/GS 4K or GS BT B+K (4K in BT), Tira makes a strange version of CE reduced that does little damage, the best option is 6x5B BE to complete the combo
Yeah, I wasn't sure how it'd work on a grounded enemy. Thanks!

muchas gracias ^^ llevo mucho tiempo jugando con Tira en el Soul Calibur IV, y quizas en el V vea recompensado el esfuerzo de llevarla jaja

really, WS B B+K... not is combo, is natural combo, WS B,K,B (guard break) or WS B,K,K (in GS connect with 66B)

Si si! lol Yo solo empese jugando con Tira despues que vi su arte XD Pero un dia voy a ser bueno como usted!
Tira seems like she's improved a lot more. I hope they have more cool moves like the buzzsaw one. By the by, anyone know what the buzzsaw move is calle?

a few things I Want involving gloomy

is 4BBB to be safe, for all three hits hitting grounded, the third maybe picking up?

in jolly I still think it would be SAH Wheat to see the stances back :) other than that she is actually seeming to be turning out alright. Though learning actual frame data is probably going to be when she is truely safe but we'll have to wait for the first patch to get that. Visually stunning as usual and I can not wait to get my hands on this game.

I feel so bi-polar in tira threads. Guess she rubs off on you.

a few things I Want involving gloomy

is 4BBB to be safe, for all three hits hitting grounded, the third maybe picking up?

in jolly I still think it would be SAH Wheat to see the stances back :) other than that she is actually seeming to be turning out alright. Though learning actual frame data is probably going to be when she is truely safe but we'll have to wait for the first patch to get that. Visually stunning as usual and I can not wait to get my hands on this game.

I feel so bi-polar in tira threads. Guess she rubs off on you.
I saw the videos and she does kick ass. Can't wait to see what else she is capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back